• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

test drive unlimited pc

MOFO_08

League 2
24 November 2006
Millwall F.C
i have this game but ewehn i go to start it up all i get is not enough system memory???

i have 90odd gb on my hdd????

have tried editing my virtual memory settings but still no joy!!!!!

please help. i have 256mb of ram,

DagsJT

Retired Footballer
29 November 2005
Warrington
Liverpool
I'm guessing it's talking about your RAM. 256mb is barely enough to get by using XP, so playing a game like TDU will certainly need more than 256mb.

MOFO_08

League 2
24 November 2006
Millwall F.C
sorry i mean i have 512mb.but saying only 480odd is working!!!

D

djdoc

Sounds like you may have a Onboard graphics card which uses shared memory architecture and that is what is taking part of the memory....

Dj

MOFO_08

League 2
24 November 2006
Millwall F.C
how can i free some of the shit up, i really want to play this game.

D

djdoc

Playing TDU with an onboard GFX Card isnt the best thing to try and do... it will not run well.

Dj

MOFO_08

League 2
24 November 2006
Millwall F.C
so is that it i wont be able to play it? is there anyother driving sims like tdu that i will be able to play?

D

djdoc

Thats a good question, I should have asked that first. If we know what card you have we might be able to help. It does sound as though you might have the SMA.

Dj

MOFO_08

League 2
24 November 2006
Millwall F.C
its ATI radeon xspress 200

amd sempron processor
3000+
984 MHz, 448mb of ram
physical address extention

Last edited:

DagsJT

Retired Footballer
29 November 2005
Warrington
Liverpool
Hmm looks like it is onboard graphics like dj said. Your best bet is to probably buy a graphics card that's at least the minimum spec of TDU.

DagsJT

Retired Footballer
29 November 2005
Warrington
Liverpool
Probably no way of getting it running unless you buy a card nope.

I don't drive a Clio MOFO ... in fact I don't even drive hehe ;)

MOFO_08

League 2
24 November 2006
Millwall F.C
ok matey cheers for your help, you seem to be in the kno how, how do i do updatges and patches for pes6 on pc. ie update boots kits ect?

MOFO_08

League 2
24 November 2006
Millwall F.C
quiet a fiew lol. i have cum on here realised what can be done with pes and i dont kno how to do it so im winding myself up lol.

DagsJT

Retired Footballer
29 November 2005
Warrington
Liverpool
I'll pass the thanks onto dj before he attacks someone ;)

As for PES on the PC, I haven't got a clue. Never played PES on the PC before.

Grayperview

Streamer
13 December 2002
Everton fc
there is no way that PC will run TDU im afraid, you need a full upgrade as TDU needs a high spec PC with at least 1GB of ram and x850+ range of graphics card to get it running at a desent frame rate

Top Bottom