test drive unlimited pc

MOFO_08

League 2
24 November 2006
Millwall F.C
i have this game but ewehn i go to start it up all i get is not enough system memory???

i have 90odd gb on my hdd????

have tried editing my virtual memory settings but still no joy!!!!!

please help. i have 256mb of ram,

I'm guessing it's talking about your RAM. 256mb is barely enough to get by using XP, so playing a game like TDU will certainly need more than 256mb.

sorry i mean i have 512mb.but saying only 480odd is working!!!

Sounds like you may have a Onboard graphics card which uses shared memory architecture and that is what is taking part of the memory....

Dj

how can i free some of the shit up, i really want to play this game.

Playing TDU with an onboard GFX Card isnt the best thing to try and do... it will not run well.

Dj

so is that it i wont be able to play it? is there anyother driving sims like tdu that i will be able to play?

Thats a good question, I should have asked that first. If we know what card you have we might be able to help. It does sound as though you might have the SMA.

Dj

its ATI radeon xspress 200

amd sempron processor
3000+
984 MHz, 448mb of ram
physical address extention

Last edited:
Hmm looks like it is onboard graphics like dj said. Your best bet is to probably buy a graphics card that's at least the minimum spec of TDU.

Probably no way of getting it running unless you buy a card nope.

I don't drive a Clio MOFO ... in fact I don't even drive hehe ;)

ok matey cheers for your help, you seem to be in the kno how, how do i do updatges and patches for pes6 on pc. ie update boots kits ect?

quiet a fiew lol. i have cum on here realised what can be done with pes and i dont kno how to do it so im winding myself up lol.

I'll pass the thanks onto dj before he attacks someone ;)

As for PES on the PC, I haven't got a clue. Never played PES on the PC before.

there is no way that PC will run TDU im afraid, you need a full upgrade as TDU needs a high spec PC with at least 1GB of ram and x850+ range of graphics card to get it running at a desent frame rate

Back
Top Bottom