Test Drive UNLIMITED

why???

that's like saying tom raider legend is a complete crap because the last tomb raider angel of darkness was too...

you want to know why I say this? just read the preview or search the net for more info.

This will be the best racing game ever!

Graphically it looks pretty decent as you would expect but im not sure how it will play, was never a big fan of the original Test Drives except for Test Drive 6 I think it was which had "Fear Factory" "Cars" as its music :)

DJ

£50 here... for a game in which if you have played the Demo you will realise its a pile of shite.... and a very expensive one at that.

DJ

The demo was alright IMO, I've played far worse and if it had been the same price over here as it is over the water I'd have been tempted to buy it.

jay666 said:
The first one was shite, why cant they just say that?

Yeah they openly admit they didnt think it was showing the games true potential so they wanted to do a 2nd demo to make up for the first one, if i find the info where i got this from ill post a link.

I dare say they would be very stupid to release it in the US at such a discounted price to over here, mind you alot of retailers may discount it anyhow, and there is always the chance it would be region free, but as a few others say, the Demo didnt make me want it any.

Will this 2nd release have more realistic Handling/Physics? obviously no Car Damage due to license issues.

DJ

How can you like it? the cars handling is appaling! and the lack of physics and crash damage make it not really worth bothering with, ill stick to Gotham 3.

DJ

exactly, ps3 will flop big time. plus if any of you haterz actualy went to the atari test drive thingy last month you would of played teh full game like em and realize that its 10X better than the demo. i hate it when noobs like you guys judge a game basted on a BETA DEMO LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Bumper, dont be a scrote, it's personal choice on how people enjoy games, FFS some people love the Need For Speed series, all anyone has said on here is that the first demo was bobbins and the old Test Drive series when using those polygons were shite esp compared to the likes of Virtua Racing. Respect other peoples views. PGR3 is enough to warrant owning a 360, see Classic above who I think probably only still has that game in his collection.

wolvesfan said:
It's out now on marketplace

Yeah, downloaded it and played it. Hmmmm... Not sure about this game yet. Cars don't drive as good as PGR3 and don't even bother riding the ZX10 cause it's waaaay far from the real thing. I guess I'll have to wait until the full version comes out. Graphics do look nice though.

i am having problem downloding the demo, i don't know why it dissconects every 5 min, and the worst bit is that, when i downlod it agen, it starts downloding from beganing agen, anybody is experiencing the same thing? cos is take in me all day to downlod the demo, thanks in advance

ronaldo10 said:
i am having problem downloding the demo, i don't know why it dissconects every 5 min, and the worst bit is that, when i downlod it agen, it starts downloding from beganing agen, anybody is experiencing the same thing? cos is take in me all day to downlod the demo, thanks in advance

No probs here. I'm in Australia.

Back
Top Bottom