Testers Please...

I will have a website up in the next week or two (don`t hold me to that, very busy here :)) with all the details.

In short, PES5 is only used to play the match, all the data from the Management side will be inserted into PES5 so that match is comprised of all the players, new transfers etc you have done on the management side.

Whilst the management side will be limited to whatever data PES5 includes in the match (skills, stats, formations etc) the management side is completely open to do what I can with.

It`s a lot of coding, but I have a lot of enthusiasm for this project, although I don`t know how I stand legally, if Konami will be too happy etc.

One thing I will need if there is anyone interested (email or MSN me) is someone to help out on the graphics side of things, to help design the User Interface for the game, icons etc etc.

If you fancy the challenge, let me know, and I`ll post when the website is up (PES5 needs to be released on PC first).

Lucky git :P
If the DataChecker doesn`t work it means that I`ve got a lot more work to do for the full version - but bring it on :)

Thanks to everyone who has helped me test the first DataChecker, your work is much appreciated :)

It didn't work for me.

I was playing the v1 demo (no commentary), so perhaps you don't care?

In case you do, I played 2 matches, won both 2-0, but all the stats were 0 except 100% possession for the other teams both times.

For your info, my system is Windows XP (Home) V5.1 Service Pack 2, AMD Athlon 3.0 GHz

Course I care, chill winston! LOL!.

Every report I get helps me cos you add to the numbers in support of what works and what doesn`t.
As soon as I get my hands on the full version I`ll start working on it, utnil then any more tests happily received.

WOW. I didnt know you were this serious about this. Great work.

Just one question. You've managed to pull data out of PES5 but how is it possible for you to insert data into PES5 for example, being able to jump straight into a match instead of loading the game everytime for a new match? And how will you automatically create up to date squads with transfers and formations and anything thing else thats created by the management game?

Back
Top Bottom