AC Milan Thread

Re: The AC Milan Thread

Did Milan pay the referee with cash, cheque or Mastercard for tonight's match with Bayern? :lol:
kaka' rules :) ...german are preparing excuses from now
or they trying to make pressure on the russian ref but we will
do it again like many times bayern

I'll be rooting for Milan tonight. Bayern annoy me. I don't know why, they just do (and NO it's not because they are German!)

They have a beautiful stadium though! :)

I'll be rooting for Milan tonight. Bayern annoy me. I don't know why, they just do (and NO it's not because they are German!)

They have a beautiful stadium though! :)
finally i'm agree with you in something :D i'm sure that's not becuase they are german ;)

Lucky Milan - never a penalty. To be honest, as a United supporter I am not worried about either Milan or Bayern (IF we get through Roma) on last night's display. No attacking flare from Milan and Bayern are not the team they were 5 years ago.

Bring them on!

Lucky Milan - never a penalty. To be honest, as a United supporter I am not worried about either Milan or Bayern (IF we get through Roma) on last night's display. No attacking flare from Milan and Bayern are not the team they were 5 years ago.

Bring them on!
oh now lucky milan !! ok we have a 100% non given penalty the second penalty is wrong we have 100% goal for gila not offside thats mean we are lucky !! i don't want to talk about other things in the match just don't act like the ref was with us !
all i can say bad tactic mr.carleto bad goalkeeper
Ancelotti e Dida Andate via dal Milan!!!!:mad:

Bring them on!

Let's see you beat Roma first..

guys i have feelings that we will make it to semi-final..why don't know

i'd say milan has a lot to complain about yesterday's match.
first of all they have to blame themselves for not scoring more goals in the 1st half. they absolutely dominated bayern in the first fraction of the game, it was like they were playing against a serie b team (a bad serie b team:mrgreen: ) they had 5 clean goal opportunities.... a "cool" team would have score at least 3 times before going back to the dressing room.

the second time was another story. milan slowly disappeared. actually bayern didn't played better in the 2nd half. quite simply their ugly and uneffective football was enough to face the 2nd half's milan (bayern first goal chance was at 65th minutes!:roll: ).

tv said that first time milan was a great milan, the best milan we saw this year....
well, it was probably the best milan we saw this year, but no way it was a great milan.
even when they were doing good (1st time) they didn't show "milan's quality football"..... they just showed determination, will and a very good pace..... but talking about quality.....ehm..:roll:
got to admit i was surprised by milan's rhythm in the first time (i guess everybody was, after seeing sathurday's match).... but according to what we saw this year, it was clear that milan just couldn't have keep that rhythm for long. So they started the 2nd half playing at the same pace they did against roma..... and at the 70th minute they litterally collapsed; they paid the the physical effort of the first half, no oxygen anymore, they lost their coolness and started loosing stupid balls in their own side of the field (that's how all bayern's actions started).

bayern too surprised me, as i expected them to play better than they did (according to last bundesliga performances). For the first 50 minutes of the match they didn't understand anything about what was going on the field.... and even when milan "almost left the pitch" they didn't grow up at all. they were very, very, very lucky to score those 2 goals.
quite funny if u think that before the match hitzfeld said that bayern had the plays to "dominate" milan :lol: .

Kakà's penalty was a bad call by the ref. it wasn't a foul at all. but there was a penalty on gila in the first time, so the situations is quite balanced.
actually if there's one team that has something to complain, is milan, as gila's goal was onside (he got even booked for that!).... but i guess it wasn't an easy call for the lineman.... not a big mistake.
once again, quite funny, if u consider that it was bayern the one who complained about the ref before the match....... with such a racist argument..

honestly i can't see milan reaching the semifinals, at this point. they will have to win in germany, and this milan won't make it, imo. Hitzfeld knows how to handle this kind of situations very well.... afterall, there must be a reason if he's called "mister catenaccio".

lo zio .. ur 100% right milan should blame themselves for sure they had many chances to score more than 3 goal just in the first 15 mins of the second half gila just waste a good opportunity's just like in roma match and bayren goalkeeper was pretty good he saves a lot but it's stupid when you see bayren fans says things like they were play perfect match and the most thing make me angry that they are saying that like what the mr nice guy say
that milan were lucky to draw ! because of wrong penalty they just want to say that the ref was with milan ?!
if i want to talk about ref faults i need three pages
finally two reasons for this bad result carleto and dida
lo zio i have strange feelings that milan will make it there
i wish so

it's stupid when you see bayren fans says things like they were play perfect match

well mate, it's always hard for a supporter to be objective..... probably they looked at the match with "bayern eyes".

i'm not a milan, neither a bayern supporter, so it's quite easy for me to be fair and objective.

finally two reasons for this bad result carleto and dida

in my opinion ancelotti remains one of the best coaches in the world..... he was the one who placed pirlo ahead of the defence, he bought him from inter, as an advanced midfielder, and he helped him to become the greatest playmaker in the world.

till 3 yars ago milan was something unique. a team which used to play with 2 strikers (pippo and sheva), 2 offensive midfielders (rui costa and seedorf), an offensive playmaker like pirlo and cafu, who started his actions from the midfield, but actually acted like another striker.
it was a hell of a team...... and u could clearely see carletto's footprints in his "creature".

honestly i don't think that milan's problems are carletto's fault.
the real problem is that that milan could play with so many offensive players, coz behind them ther were players like nesta, maldini, stam, ambrosini and gattuso.
now there's only gattuso.
nesta and ambrosini had a lot of injury problems in the past 2 years......
stam went away.....wich is a good thing has he was quite old and he was having some injury problems too......... but milan needed to find an adeguate sub for him :roll: ........
maldini, no matter how big is his heart, has no knees anymore.... or at least he has the knees of a 60 years old man :(

u just can't play that offensive football, when your back isn't well covered (and that's the reason why nowadays milan plays with only 1 fwd).

moreover seedorf and gila are having a very bad year..... that's not a problem for gila... he's still young and i'm sure he will find his coolness and start playing like he did in parma.
about seedorf.....well, let's say that if i were carletto, i would give a lil more trust in gourcouff, than in clarence :roll:

about dida, well, i guess everybody here would rather see storari in his place :mrgreen:

but in the end, i think that if milan would fire ancelotti, this would be a mistake
but that's just my opinion, of course :)

lo zio i have strange feelings that milan will make it there
i wish so

i hope your feeling is right mate ;)

Last edited:

in my opinion ancelotti remains one of the best coaches in the world.....
yes your right in this i'm admit that he did alot of good things
for milan specially pilro :D champions etc but in the same way
he did bad things like liverpool match :( his mistakes more than his good things anyway this season i don't blame him generally because he hasn't good players though but he did alot of mistakes he is good at formation starting the match but his changes always bad .. anyway i prefer to see lippi next season with new back line and they must forget about ronaldinho an start to bulid the team again
about dida :) ilike to see him next season wearing sao caetano
or sao paulo jersey ..Amelia we are waiting you
well i respect and like;) ur opinion i agree with you in alot of things except the one which is if milan fired him they will make a mistake :lol:
about my feelings :mrgreen: you will see

Where is kaladze?I Remember last year when he played as a cb with nesta the milan ac defense looked more solid

Bayern will be too strong for Milan in the return leg, the odds are against them I feel?

Milan are poo this season. Too many old men.

Where is kaladze?I Remember last year when he played as a cb with nesta the milan ac defense looked more solid

kaladze too is having a lot of injury troubles this season.

btw what a hell of a performance by nesta tuesday. great comeback! :)

Milan go to semi-finals after win Bayern in Alianz Arena...
Forzaaaaaaaa

it gonna be very tough especially without any forward(gilardino suspended,ronaldo cup tied,oliveira in a poor form)only Inzaghi who hasn't really played well so far

Well I really cant see us going through now.

I dont know why but the team has been playing awful this season. Against Bayern I couldnt understand why Kaka was floating left and Seedorf was more central. Surely Kaka is a better player playing through the middle.

I have to say Im very happy about our recent form in the league, and that is thanks to Ronaldo. Im so happy he came in Jan. If he wasnt cup tied I really could see us going far in this years European campaign.

Next season should be our year, with loads of new faces planned to go with Ronaldo in champions league.

I also think so. german cup, maybe?
:lmao: you were faster hehehe i was going to reply him but i wasn't at home .... gr8 milan gr8 show what a NESTA i love that man gr8 performance guys we will do it again to manu ;)
p.s Lo Zio i told you when i get that strange feeling it always happen :8):

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom