*aLe

World Cup Winner
30 August 2005
Lombardia
NOT Lombardia NA.
WE'RE BACK.

May 22, 2022: the SCUDETTO is ours again!​

The original 2006 first post is in the spoiler below:
today's UEFA CL draw: AC Milan will play against AEK Athens (our first match, on september 13), Lille and Anderlecht.. not bad, this is a good group, isn't it?

:mrgreen: FORZA, RICONQUISTIAMOLA!!!

Last edited:
Re: Another AC Milan thread

Im alive. The team really needs the fans support. Wish I was in Milan right now so I couldve been a season ticket holder.

I just hope we dont sign another one of those 'airhead' players..... we dont need clumsy defenders like Zebina...

I also think the new year will see a better Milan.

i hope so too i think stam place still empty
i don't like zebina i don't see any positive things he has
he will not add anything he will be like the 12th player for against team
we need more than one defender as well
yes i think milan will do gr8 this year there is only 6 points
between milan and the 4th place
i heard news bout an American defender who has more informations
pls..

Last edited:

Im alive. The team really needs the fans support. Wish I was in Milan right now so I couldve been a season ticket holder.

Dont worry. The team knows you're there in spirit. :thumbup:

Signed Grimi. My Argentinian friend who supports Racing says hes ok, but says hes nothing special but is solid. Hes 21, and his few minutes in last week's friendly were quite impressive according to match reports. We might see him in Coppa Italia this week.

Signed Grimi. My Argentinian friend who supports Racing says hes ok, but says hes nothing special but is solid. Hes 21, and his few minutes in last week's friendly were quite impressive according to match reports. We might see him in Coppa Italia this week.

did he play tonignt??

are you dissapointed??If yes be patient it's only his first game
no not disappointed but he is not that player i was thinking
i know he need the time to improve
but we need a ready players the back line is too bad
anyways for Reggina game we got the 3 points congratulations

Last edited:

guys what you think about ronaldo ?!
can he make any addition >?

Last edited:

guys what you think about ronaldo ?!
can he make any addition >?

Well I think so.

His lack of movement wont effect him in Serie A as it would maybe in other more high tempo leagues. And Im sure he'll get loads of chances with the way Milan play. He hasnt lost his ability to finish so it should benefit the team overall.

loads of brazilians in the squad and now ronaldo .. he might perform better in milan you never know when ronaldo is good or not

wow, I opened the topic then I disappeared :P

hold on, guys.. I believe that in the second part of the season, we could perform very well.. especially whn Nesta and even more SERGINHO coming back..

as I said in my first post, I still believe we can fight for the Champions league..
noiamanchestervoizz6.jpg

Well I think so.

His lack of movement wont effect him in Serie A as it would maybe in other more high tempo leagues. And Im sure he'll get loads of chances with the way Milan play. He hasnt lost his ability to finish so it should benefit the team overall.
100% agree with you he still gr8 finisher ;) i cant wait the derby match

Kleimann
sorry i don't think so
all we can do its the 4rth place
i think its pretty good ^_*

:( what you think guys about the team :-#
im so :mad: we need good defenders not bunch of ****

i was looking at the match against roma yesterday with some friends. we were talking about dida's contract renewal, when my girlfriend came out with a hell of a question:
"how is it possible to pay a 5 millions per year contract to this golakeeper, he should pay for playing with milan"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

got to be honest, didn't know what to reply :(

btw a very good point yesterday with roma. at this point i can already see u reaching palermo and champions qualification.

We can't be patient anymore with Dida. At one point he was amongst the best GKs in the world, now he's just awful. It must be some psychological thing, but Dida is not a safe goalkeeper anymore. Hes a bigger liability than our defense. I really hope they sell him or something.

yep.
imo a good gk hasn't to be phenomenal like buffon or cech, but he has to be consistent.
dida had just one good year. as u said he was great that year..... but just one year in an entire carrier just isn't enough to call him a good keeper.

i mean, if berlusconi really wants to spend 80 millions for milan next year, why going so badly for ronaldinho?? he could rebuild an entire defense (a great defense) with those money. he could buy amelia, barzagli, alves..... and he still would save a couple of millions....... really i can't understand :(

p.s. nice gourcouff yesterday, very good performance.

Last edited:

Kleimann
sorry i don't think so
all we can do its the 4rth place
i think its pretty good ^_*
Seeing the team play makes me think "we won't do it", too.. but I'm still hoping that something could, and even WILL happen..
I'm not giving up until it's over ;)

I think it's disgusting that AC Milan were even allowed in this season's Champions League.

I hope they don't make it, the cheating buggers.

it's also worthy to say that only some teams paid for what happened, though some other teams were clearly involved. THIS is disgusting, even more tha that someone has been allowed and someone else hasn't.

in addition, if UEFA allowed AC Milan to this season's cup, there should be a reason, don't you think?

yep.
but just one year in an entire carrier just isn't enough to call him a good keeper.

i mean, if berlusconi really wants to spend 80 millions for milan next year, why going so badly for ronaldinho?? he could rebuild an entire defense (a great defense) with those money. he could buy amelia, barzagli, alves..... and he still would save a couple of millions....... really i can't understand :(

p.s. nice gourcouff yesterday, very good performance.
yes just only one year i still remember derby he was just like superman he flies not jumps :D
ur 100% right just like ur gf :lol: i don't know what is the point of ronaldinho !! damn our back line average over 32 !

btw a very good point yesterday with roma. at this point i can already see u reaching palermo and champions qualification.
:lol: she is right ... we almost got the 3 points if gila put it
in the open net :roll:

Re: The AC Milan Thread

Did Milan pay the referee with cash, cheque or Mastercard for tonight's match with Bayern? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom