The Advert Thread

Flawl3ssCowb0y said:
Yes, I know. A strange choice. But I wanted to post about the new Golf GTI advert, and figured that I'd leave the topic title open for people to post about other adverts. So has anyone seen it? Superb advert, one of the best I've seen. Here's a link..

http://www.visit4info.com/details.cfm?adid=20205

yeah, its a cool ad.

i have a golf gti on order. should be getting it end of march/april.

can't wait!!

one of the best ads i've seen is the honda advert with all the car parts being set off by the domino effect.

I love this new golf advert, Adverts are generally so poor that when a good one actually comes along it kind of makes you notice it more I reckon, nice one for the link mate \\:o/

The current Beef Tonight Ad with the panda in it is quality

Yeah that's very funny!!!

Also, if anybody watches Joey on Channel 5, the Ginsters short ad's before and after it are pretty funny!

The current Beef Tonight Ad with the panda in it is quality
yeah it rules
there was a cool one ages ago john smith or west his fish company and this man fights a bear funny style

That new Pot Noodle ad is the best one I have seen in ages. Vant believe they can only show it after 9pm now!!

this advert thread, can there also be adverts on the net like Mozilla firfox and etc.

Thats it, the Esure adverts have to stop now. I DO NOT want to see that fat twat dressed as a woman spouting bullshit, its just too much

CWright said:
Thats it, the Esure adverts have to stop now. I DO NOT want to see that fat twat dressed as a woman spouting bullshit, its just too much

Calm down dear! It's only a commercial!

:lmao:

C'mon! You walked right into that one! :lol:

love that pepsi max, reminds me of the wallwalking toys I had when I were a lad.
Best ever ad is Ray Gardner Blackcurrant Tango, completely un-pC, I love it....you're that Sebastian!

Back
Top Bottom