The Apprentice

crayon

Champions League
23 October 2004
Japan
Liverpool FC
This is the rip-off (but apparently better) of the US programme of the same name. Alan Sugar is the one looking for the apprentice. I have to say, I am addicted to this. :shock: It's fascinating viewing, watching how humans work together and compete with each other at the same time.

Has anybody else watched this? Opinions please.

Yeah iv been watching it Crayon, Its not been as good as the us version buut still good viewing who do you think will win it?

Syra (God knows how you spell it). Can't stand her myself, not just for being a gobby busybody, but also because she always backed Raj as well, until it was him or her to go, when plainly he should have gone a long time ago. My favourite is James. If I had a business I'd employ him tomorrow. Good for morale and a thinker/tactician. Syra (sic) seems very condascending and facetious, always talking to others as if they are stupid and just talking louder than anybody else if they don't agree with her. What a spoilt brat!

Totally agree with you there crayon i cant stand her! Ive always wanted Paul to win bit of a underdog and all that but in all honestly i dont think hes up to it! My money is on Tim will win it in the end!

Tim is pretty cool, although I don't really feel he's a leader. He is efficient though and not as gobby as the rest are, especially Queen Gob herself.

Paul is cool 'cos he's a chauvanist pig just like me.:D

ive been addicted to this show too, never seen the US version.

The first few weeks i summed everyone up and i said who i think will still be there near the end.

No surprise i was right, as it was a BLATONT decision to sack everyone who he has sacked. They were all shite. Especially that fat "mature student" "THOSE PAPAER WERE DIVIED UP BEFORE HAND"

That cracked me up, he was so gay.

Great show and ill be watching tonights after the liverpool game.

It looks quality, theyre all gettin interviewed tonight

I had a boss like him, about 7 foot tall, public schoolboy, twatty kids, ugly wife and very gay. What a twat. Twats it seems, are the same everywhere. Can't believe I put up with that crap for the 6 months that I did.:(

I'll be dl'ing the show tomorrow morning......so no spoilers!!!

Can't believe that Syra made the Final, she's got a massive mouth.

I hope Tim wins it.

Do gobby people always get their way?....Particularly when they're so patronising. Poor James, they got the wrong end of the stick and thought he was "too good" for the job. Sorry, but Tim has winged it up to now. Can't see any other winner but you know who....:(

Paul surprised me though. All those properties by the time he's 34. There for the fame imo.:D

I'm also addicted to this show, it's better than the US version even though the US version pwns too. I reckon Tim's the winner and I can't stand Saira either :@ Looks like we're all on the same page here :D

Again cant believe syra mad it through, Paul so blew it for himself alls he needed to do was suck up to sugar insted of saying the were different and he was through! Anyhow its Tim all the way for me to win it!

Stringer Bell said:
Is it a bunch of nice dressed crimnals stealing stuff?
Lol :mrgreen: - in a way you're right. It will be criminal if the one person we all love to hate wins, that's for sure.

Great show last night thank god Tim won, i was worried at one point! Paul was brilliant (cant believe syra picked him) loved the "you fucking idiot" line. Did eveyone watch the your hired show after it, cant make my mind up if it was scripted or not but still very good!

It wasn't scripted, some of them are just smartarses... I didn't like the "You're Hired" bit actually, too much "I want to be a presenter so I'm going to be OUTRAGEOUS!!" - but the last episode was class. He deserved to win and I'm really glad he did. I'm glad there's going to be a second series too, seeing as I didn't see this from the very beginning (and I thought the other lad on Syra's team - not Paul or that "extra nice" one, the other one - was brilliant).

Do you mean James or Raj? I just got to see this show now (oh, the joys of the internet!) and was really surprised but happy to see that Tim got hired.

It can only be James. Ive just applied for the second series if Tim can win it middle manager at British Rail Im sure i can at least give it a go! Did you catch the extra half hour show aswell crayon?

I dont understand this, the whole point of the show is to find someone to run one of his many businesses, but the 2 finalists have been working in this business since Otcober?

So really, the whole show is nothing but a pile of fake shit?

Thats like Pop Idol doing another show, and making someone the winner after 2 days of auditions, and still making everyone else try to win.

not really because one of the finalist have now been fired leaving one with a nice £100k sallery and a job!

jamie_mack said:
It can only be James. Ive just applied for the second series if Tim can win it middle manager at British Rail Im sure i can at least give it a go! Did you catch the extra half hour show aswell crayon?
No I didn't, so I've just got my hands on it now. :) Btw, are you serious about applying for series 2?

Back
Top Bottom