The Arrogance of the English Tabloids

Yeah I think that's it. Bit weird tho, do the makers of Coca-Cola, KFC, and other 'secret recipe' products tell them what's in their stuff?

ClassicD said:
Yeah I think that's it. Bit weird tho, do the makers of Coca-Cola, KFC, and other 'secret recipe' products tell them what's in their stuff?

Do they not , is it only the Scottish drink of Irn-Bru that's picked on. Shit , I bet there is some sort of John Motson or British Tabloid wannabe working for the US......

Cloud1863 said:
Do they not , is it only the Scottish drink of Irn-Bru that's picked on. Shit , I bet there is some sort of John Motson or British Tabloid wannabe working for the US......
No apparently it's some twat who can't bring himself to support just the one team...

foxtrot said:
Irn-Bru has piss in it. The secret ingredient is piss.

Hey, isn't it just the exported stuff that has that ingredient. :mrgreen: Never noticed how the Scots stay away from it, down south.

FD

ClassicD said:
Can't we just call John Motson a cock and leave it there?

1977-08-20_big.jpg

Shows how desperate we are for success? Or simply another way of screwing us out of our money? Mine's staying in me wallet.....:)

That is absolutely shocking. I hope it's not actually produced by the FA, rather someone buying the rights and being an oppurtunist

Back
Top Bottom