The beautiful game has become ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.
RichG said:
To avoid this time I got a usb dongle and copied the max drive option file (from pesfan) and transfered it onto my memory card, its great, no more editing!

Just as an aside, V2 of the Option file is up on Pesfan now.

T Butcher fan said:
Just as an aside, V2 of the Option file is up on Pesfan now.

Nice... will be trying it tonight! ;) Much improvement?

I think all the errors that were spotted first time round are fixed, although maybe a few have slipped through. No surprise though, it's an incredible amount of work they've got through to knock it out so fast. Poor sods must have the editing music in their heads day and night!

No created players added though, so all those chaps clamouring for 'Fred' to be added will have tears on their pillows tonight!

Stringer Bell said:
If you want fred in the game, i should have it when i edit the new version of PESFan option file with wolves and leeds.

Sad as it may sound, I'd never heard of this guy. I thought they were all taking the piss! I was ready to demand the inclusion of a Patagonian called Wayne.....

I don't get out much. ;)

T Butcher fan said:
Sad as it may sound, I'd never heard of this guy. I thought they were all taking the piss!

Same here T Butcher Fan, who is he and whats so special about him? Or am I just displaying my thickness again?

I like how they've gone to the effort to make the game more realistic. It would have been nice though if they'd applied red cards for when you get fouled while you're in on goal. It's happened a few times and a yellow card is the worst I've seen given.

Jun Eau said:
I like how they've gone to the effort to make the game more realistic. It would have been nice though if they'd applied red cards for when you get fouled while you're in on goal. It's happened a few times and a yellow card is the worst I've seen given.

Yeh I've noticed this with the red card professional foul situation. In fact I've noticed a real lack of cards in the game. Played about 10 games in master league and I saw the first yellow card (me and cpu) last night. Unless its the way I play? Not complaining though, since getting over my initial difficulties with the game I'm loving it!

RichG said:
since getting over my initial difficulties with the game I'm loving it!

Good, this thread is finally done for then, it's gotten pretty offtopic anyway.

Thread closed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom