The 'Become A Legend' Discussion Thread

Ive been reading these pages on and off since page one! love the lost. was just wondering though (not sure if its been mentioned) whether there is any link between having better stats, if you have injury set to B rather than A? 'cos ive always had it on A and some of the stats i have seen on here are outrageous compared to mine.

i've always had mine on A as well. I think your stats increase more after a win than say a draw or loss, so that might effect your eventual rating. But my guy is 34 now, and i think it was only last season that i cracked 95's in my speed and stamina stats..and that too cos i invested all my points on those.

I stopped building my kicking when i noticed my team leaving free kicks and corners for me to take. cristiano and nani and tevez scored way more from free kicks (i've scored 2 in total), and i'm much better at heading in corners than taking them...so i just concentrated on my speed and stamina, and getting on the end of crosses and passes. for my style of play, getting into position is 80% of my goal.. even with horrible scoring stats, i'd score more than if i could shoot great but was too slow to lose a marker.

Thats alright then, was worried i was limiting myself to low stats with an injury rating of A. myself i have recently started a new career as a SS and it is all about the positioning, ive got monumentally bad shooting stats, yet bang in goals quite frequently.

i scored my 1000th career goal last night(906 club + 94 international).. reaching a 1000 club goals looks a long way off..

but you're right... my shooting stats are low to mid 80's only.. i beefed up on speed(95's), stamina(95), balance(85) and power(87).. and thats all i needed to ply my trade as a goal machine..

Hey guys, great site.

Hate to start my first post with a problem, but I guess I wouldnt be here otherwise :D

I have a BAL player saved under a different gamertag than the one i have registered for xbox live. Is there anyway i can load that player under the xbox live account. I've been playing with the guy for five-six seasons and he's top notch, cant face building up a new player from scratch...Plz help :OT:

Career End

Well, thats that then. Finally brought the curtain down on my career. Played my last season in Italy after 10 seasons at ManYoo. Played the first half of the season at AC Milan, and transferred to Inter at the midway point.

I did, thankfully, fulfil my remaining objectives before i called time on my career. I did score 100+ goals at international level, finally ending up with 113 goals, en route to winning with third World Cup.

I also managed to score my 1000th club goal, eventally ending up with 1038 goals in all club competitions.

So, with 1151 career goals, 3 World Cups, 4 Copa America, league titles in every league, played for most of the European giants and pretty done everything there was to do (except win the Masters Cup), i think Rafael Mozart call time with a supreme sense of accomplishment.

by the by, the game says im a Gold Legend. Whats that about?

:BYE:

Last edited:
I'm now at Chelsea playing in the RWF position, with Drogba/Kalou/Anelka playing CF. It's a fabulous position to play, and I take the same mentality into the International fixtures, where I'm played as a RMF but always score.

However, the single worst thing I have ever seen happened last night. Yet to score a hattrick, I launched myself into a CL match against Liverpool. We knew a victory was essential and went at it. I had my first hattrick inside the first half, 41 mins to be exact, but no sooner had I scored my third when I was taken off in the 42nd minute. WTF?! This happened to anyone else?

As an aside, has anyone found a team who don't display moronic tendencies with alarming frequency? Chelsea were rated 1st when I joined, still are, but some of the sloppy play at the back and insufferably slow attacking leaves me wondering what to do. I have always said that I'd only leave this club for Man U or Barca, but if anyone has any other interesting suggestions I'd be keen to hear them.

As an aside, has anyone found a team who don't display moronic tendencies with alarming frequency? Chelsea were rated 1st when I joined, still are, but some of the sloppy play at the back and insufferably slow attacking leaves me wondering what to do. I have always said that I'd only leave this club for Man U or Barca, but if anyone has any other interesting suggestions I'd be keen to hear them.

Every team you join are like this mate. If you ever leave Chelsea and play against them for another team you'll notice they have gone back to their normal, slick selves whereas the team you have joined have turned into a bunch of half witted buffoons who can no longer dribble, pass or defend.

If you think it's bad now when you're playing as an attacker, try playing as a midfielder! It's nigh on impossible to influence the game in any way.

After three miserable seasons at Torino, the first of which I single-handedly led them to the Serie A title (at age 19), and after three seasons of being top scorer in the league and all that, and not getting a transfer request better than Heerenveen, I finally got transferred to Roma, ranked #2. Playing as lone striker, it's much harder, only bagged 2 goals in 4 games.

Internationally, though, I have been loads more successful. My first tournament for the Czechs was EURO 2012, where I was top scorer but we lost to Spain in the semis. :( I have scored 19 goals in 16 appearances, and have already been made captain.

I just want a transfer to a better club..even if they have a lower ranking...like Inter, or ManU. I wouldn't go to Chelsea because of their kits. :)

does anyone play SS and not getting SMF position? i play 3 BALs and everything ended up the same, same special ability (dribbling, tactical dribble, positioning, reaction, scoring, 1-1, penalties), same position (SS, CF, SMF).

anyone can confirm?

i've played twice as AMF and both times got SMF. and when i eventually moved to Milan, i was played as either CF or SMF... but i still played like i normally would no matter my starting position.
hahahah...i designated myself as a free-role :WORSHIP:

Howzit guys...
i'm hoping i've figured out finally how to upload an image..

so this is a test.. i made a few wallpapers after my guy rafael Mozart finally retired... this is one of him i call Full Flight..
in the colors of the major teams he played for..

File:Mozart8.jpg

Question:

Do you have to be constant changing teams? I mean, you play one entire season with one team then suddenly the strategy of your team is fucked up by every team and the games get fucking harder, I'm playing in top player level and now it's awesome how they are marking me, anytime I get the ball I have 3 men marking me, I play as a winger sometimes I can dribble them but when I can't I pass behind and the pc makes the most retarded decisions, they usually lose the ball in our defense and it's so stupid how the other team pwns us, to score a goal I have to abandon my position and try in a different way, or by corner kicks, but it is stupid it's like your team never changes the strategy and "Teamvision" just "learns" your fucking game... It's RETARDED. I'm angry I have to lose almost all the games since my team is fucking bad right now

well...no actually. the only reason i changed teams was to get my medals from each league.. but i spent 10 seasons at ManYoo.. and it was only toward my 9th season there that the performance of my team really dipped.. we became slower than everyone else.... physically weaker in tussles, and struggled to win headers. Thats when i moved on.

Also, toward my 7th season with ManYoo, teams upped from their regular 2 man marking on me to three..which i struggled with initially. I found the best way to combat that was with the first time pass. Pass, spin away, move into space, call again.. and repeat until you fashion a goal scoring opportunity.

I played on professional, tho i think the theory should still be sound on Top Player as well..

got 2 questions here

1.how come every time theres a world cup/europeen cup do the team not rebew my contract?

2. do u peak at 27 and stop going up?

Re: The 'Become A Legend' Hints & Tips Thread

I'm in my first season with SL Benefica, after about 10 games I got to start, what pisses me off the most is the fact that I'm pulled at the 48 minute mark of every game! I'm the leading scorer on the team and I'm not getting the playing time I deserve, hope this changes or I will be signing with someone else the first chance I get.

Re: The 'Become A Legend' Hints & Tips Thread

Need to build your stamina up. It's purely done on your stamina how long you stay on the pitch.

Craven Moorhead III has inked a deal with RC Deportivo. Moorhead spent a tumultous past season playing for Recreativo de Huelva last year where he was the leading scorer in the league. Despite his on-field heroics, he was troubled by off-field problems which included large amounts of cocaine and an endless supply of whores. Moorehead was a regular on the party scene in Barcelona, he was said to be able to party all night and often woke up at the crack of noon. His play was never in question though - his stamina did suffer a bit - often being subbed out early in the second half of many games.

RC Deportivo decided to take a chance on the young Superstar after several Hall of Famers put a good word in for him, such as Diego Maradonna and Mutu - two of Moorehead's childhood idols. A spokesperson for RC Deportivo who wished to remain anonymous said Moorehead will be put on the practice squad as soon as he returns from a stint at the Betty Ford Clinic in California, USA. "We are confident that young Moorehead has put his troubled past behind him, we look forward to going deep into the Euro Cup this year and Moorehead will play a large role."

Last edited:
hey doctor .. whatzupp .. ya the answer is positive :COOL:

Salutations, SoccerPC. OK, you were right, I was wrong. All I need from you is a little more objective debate, and I'll be cool with you: no problem with you having a different opinion to me.

Anyway, more questions:

Is 'International Cup' the same as International Challenge from PES 6?

How many leagues will ML have?

And has anything been done about the sound, specifically the ball being kicked?

Back
Top Bottom