The Bergkamp Testimonial (Arsenal-Ajax) *Will contain spoilers*

LOL !!!
look the Bergkamp position and the logo onthe shirt, it's the same :lol:

71501610os7.jpg

Farewell Dennis! Thanx for all those wonderfull years :applause:

Loved the moment when Cruijff and van Basten entered the pitch, Dennis didnt see that coming :)

haha bebo maybe they are reeboks or since he has stopped his contract with nike he might hav been allowed to wear all white vapors

The atmosphere looks great. Its things like this that I'm glad to see a part of football and its one of those things that Chelsea cant buy. :)
Nice sending off for Bergkamp. :applause:

He's probably the only Arsenal player I've never said a bad thing about :lol:

The stadium is really beautiful, the atmosphere looks fantastic, the design of supporters seats is like Luz stadium. :D

From my seat :D

dsc00223bm9.jpg

The atmosphere in the stadium was incredible. Whoever said it sounded quiet needs a hearing aid.

The quote from Arseblog is priceless:

"For all the fun of Saturday's game, and it was fantastic to see all the old players again, the single greatest moment in football history came when Edgar Davids went through. Gilles Grimandi was never going to let an ex-Sp*rs player score during DB's testimonial and he took out the bespectacled cunny with a flying kick."

:lmao:

RuneEdge said:
The atmosphere looks great. Its things like this that I'm glad to see a part of football and its one of those things that Chelsea cant buy. :)

They wouldn't be able to fill it anyway, they struggle with what they have got already :lmao: .

What an amazing stadium though. I was sitting 2 rows in front of a massive press area, they better be nice to the Arsenal from now on or they'll get a lot of shit from the fans.

Davids did get booed cause he is a yiddo yes!

So sad to see a true LEGEND leave the game, farewell Dennis you have given me many happy memories with the Leicester hat-trick and Newcastle goals being right up there! :salute:

Back
Top Bottom