robin_007

Siem de Jong Fan
1 September 2005
Holland
AFC Ajax
arsenal.jpg
1398076.jpg
AFC%20Ajax%20logo.jpg

Saturday at 17:00 pm local time (18:00 for the rest of Europe) it's finally going to happen. The Bergkamp Testimonial. I will be there too. From what I have understood the first half will be normal Arsenal-Ajax and the second half 'classic' players will come in. I don't have any names for Arsenal, but I know Johan Cruijff, Marco van Basten and Richard Witschge will play for Ajax.

Discuss everything about the match here.

I guess Bergkamp will play the first half for Arsenal and the second one for Ajax. Hope they can have Seedorf, Davids, Overmars, Kluivert, etc. there too :)

Sometimes people don't want to know what the end score is after the match is played.

yup at Emirates, but sadly as its the first event there won't be a capacity crowd. And the NIMBY'S in the area have cut it down further due to transportation worries about congestion in the area.

Looking forward to it! The farewell of a legend :applause:

Still remember when i was young and just got into football and i loved watching Bergkamp, especially his trademark chips and his telepathic connection with Wim Jonk, im sure he will be there too.

For a nice Bergkamp compilation go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCaSxYEE3p0

Last edited:
robin_007 said:
Sometimes people don't want to know what the end score is after the match is played.
but the match aint played till 17:00, therefore the score wont be known till 18:45 roughly;)
and its live on channel 5 \\:o/ :applause: 8)

Some names who will play the second half:

Ajax:
Frank Rijkaard
Edwin van der Sar
Wim Jonk
Jan Wouters
Danny Blind
Richard Witschge
Marco van Basten
Stefan Petterson
Clarence Seedorf
Edgar Davids
F. de Boer
R. de Boer
Cruijff (coach)

Arsenal:
Patrick Vieira
Ian Wright
David Seaman
Marc Overmars

That's all I know

After going to the stadium yesterday, I cannot wait to go again tomorrow and pay homage to one of the greatest players of all-time. DB10 - what a genius!

Milanista said:
I hope the dutch dont boo Seedorf like at Eindhoven.

This isn't a match to boo at players. This is all about paying Dennis a tribute, an ovation.
Allthough, if I were Wenger I wouldn't let van Persie play. :p

doh, its a shame about the weather. A long sting of cloudless, hot days and then one of wind and rain, lol

Last edited:
what a great day all tributes to iceman dennis the curler bergkamp,

but on the real all my childhood dutch heroes

what happened to pk and seedorf even finidi they shud have been there!

Arsenal pls next time try general sale i'll queue for years :p

Edgar Davids will never die - the player is sheer classsssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!111

Back
Top Bottom