• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

The Best New! option file

Orange Gooner

Conference
9 July 2007
Holland
Arsenal
The most accurate option files usually appear after the transfer market closes, so if you want a decent file you'll probably have to wait for two months. Otherwise I can recommend Milanista's file, but I have no idea how you transfer it to ps3.

henry14saim

Conference
20 August 2006
Milanista's is really good. It is also already a ps3 format, you just have to download it , put it in a usb and slam it in your ps3 and you have it. but on your usb stick you have to make a folder called, PS3, den inside that, PSV, then inside that EXPORT. then in there the file you download.

ardiles

steaua fan
10 December 2006
f.c. steaua
just 2 option file for ps3? (milanista and classic) nothing else...? or maybe i dont now where to lok for it . can i have same help please?
thanxxx

Red81

Non-League
1 August 2007
NEOSEEKER without a doubt if you want realistic gameplay. Milanista and Mike's is good and Lennons Classic is good too.

A

alekfyne

neoseeker is the best there is! if your looking for gameplay and realistic edited faces\\:o/

valroy

League 2
4 August 2005
just 2 option file for ps3? (milanista and classic) nothing else...? or maybe i dont now where to lok for it . can i have same help please?
thanxxx

trust me, you dont need any more O/files to choose from, they are the best 2!

ardiles

steaua fan
10 December 2006
f.c. steaua
yes i think that neoseeker o.f. its the best for ps3 ! but no new league or new teams . thanx for reply anyway . cheers and c mon pes2008!!!!!

Top Bottom