The Best New! option file

The most accurate option files usually appear after the transfer market closes, so if you want a decent file you'll probably have to wait for two months. Otherwise I can recommend Milanista's file, but I have no idea how you transfer it to ps3.

Milanista's is really good. It is also already a ps3 format, you just have to download it , put it in a usb and slam it in your ps3 and you have it. but on your usb stick you have to make a folder called, PS3, den inside that, PSV, then inside that EXPORT. then in there the file you download.

just 2 option file for ps3? (milanista and classic) nothing else...? or maybe i dont now where to lok for it . can i have same help please?
thanxxx

NEOSEEKER without a doubt if you want realistic gameplay. Milanista and Mike's is good and Lennons Classic is good too.

neoseeker is the best there is! if your looking for gameplay and realistic edited faces\\:o/

just 2 option file for ps3? (milanista and classic) nothing else...? or maybe i dont now where to lok for it . can i have same help please?
thanxxx

trust me, you dont need any more O/files to choose from, they are the best 2!

yes i think that neoseeker o.f. its the best for ps3 ! but no new league or new teams . thanx for reply anyway . cheers and c mon pes2008!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom