The best PES5 movie ever I promise you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you mean? Beacuse of "anti-Conigol"?
Well, I am a a big man both in the PES and real world so in PES e.g some people (most in the league) create tactics made to beat me. These are called Anti-Conigol thats why its the easiest way tod escribe them that way.

And Yes I see it as a compliment cause I am a funny guy and we all remember how funny Gollum was so I want to be that funny to but not as ugly but thats not a problem cause I'm DAMN FREAKING HOT. Surely now you all think somethins wrong with me and I'm a complete psycho :D

LOL. 2 penalties and a freekick. Didnt mention that thought did you? And its pretty easy to win both using Real Madrid especially against someone who hasnt used a PS2 pad for PES5 in months. I only plugged it back in to play you.

But I'm not gonna whine cuz I admit I wasnt the best in that match (although the scoreline doesnt show how close it really was) and we've agreed to play again and I'll only be playing once I'm back to my best. Theres a lot more I want to expose about him here but I'll save that for after I beat him a few times. ;)

Yes Real Madrid are the best team in the game and yes I mentioned I had 2 pks and you had one and yes I beat the crap of you and no it was not close and keep on dreaming. You'll never beat me. But I can let you win if you really want it that bad. You are no threat to me. You are a easy game

Conigol said:
And Yes I see it as a compliment cause I am a funny guy and we all remember how funny Gollum was so I want to be that funny to but not as ugly but thats not a problem cause I'm DAMN FREAKING HOT. Surely now you all think somethins wrong with me and I'm a complete psycho :D

Where did Gollum come from?! :shock::mrgreen:

Anyway, just for our viewing pleasure, next time you and Rune play, take a video of the whole match :D

Before you even think about challenging me, take into consideration the following:
1) I'm crap :( - even though I've been playing since ISS on the snes when you guys were in your nappies. My high point was PES2 but pretty much downhill ever since...:(
2) My university has banned online games on their network so I can't play anyway :( :(

How can you take video of the whole game?
I can take video of the highlights if you want to. I can post my freekick goal from the first game to

Ok, just saw the video. It's very well played, but nothing out of this world...

I dunno how u guys play over there in Sweden, but over here in Portugal lots of players dribble like that...

Conigol talked the talk, but he also walked the walk. You gotta give the guy credit for that. Congrats on the win.

Hats off also to RuneEdge who showed the balls by taking him on and not disappearing after the initial challenge. We'll stay tuned for the rematch if it happens.

Anyhow, I don't see the purpose of downplaying Conigol's skills on the pitch unless one is ready to take him on.

ppffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.shhhhhiiiitttttte4

Siroco said:
Hats off also to RuneEdge who showed the balls by taking him on and not disappearing after the initial challenge. We'll stay tuned for the rematch if it happens.
I had nothing to lose. He regularly plays in a league while I havent played on the PC for well over 3 months. And just before I played Conigol, I played someone else just to remember the feel of the game but I lost that match too. So I wasnt really expecting much going into this game.

But after playing him, its made me want to get back to playing PES5 and to my level best so thats when we have our real match.
And I suggest all of you who have the PC version to play him cuz he's nowhere near as good as he sounds. I just played atleast 4-5 players today who were a lot better than he was. No disrespect to him but he's very beatable.

can you say "i been measured and size up" anyways good video i want to see more corners and set pieces those are my weak links

Last edited:
good video, although I got sick of watching Ronaldo. I think it'd be more impressive to use weaker teams in the next set. Also I had to mute the music - but much props to the video, i know what its like to make one, they take a while. take care.

peace
m.l

I don't care if some think the things I do aren't special. I know I do everything the most other players do, much better, more often and quicker. Thats enough for me as long as I keep winning using flair. I want to win and win with style.

I thin it's sad though. Like Runeedge for example. The first thing is to complain about the flaws about the game etc.
All you that have talked crap of the things in the video to.
I was once like you. I spoke negatively about those attributes the ones better than me had but I did it silently for my self.
I played the ones better than me and I lost, every time but I had an open mind which many of you doesn't have and thats why you are average players and never develope into elite.
I watched when I played. I learned from them. I stole their thoughts and style and developed into my own style. At first I even copied a whole formation. I played it and lost every game. I didn't know how to use it but I learned a new style from it. Thats why I used to play WC against the computer and take over 10 teams with ther default tactics and qualify with every team. Anyway. You have to THINK football to become better. You have to learn what you see.

If I were Runeedge for example I would have to spoken crap of this video. I would have also said everyone can do whats in that video. I would have challenged and lost, but, I would have stayed silent after loosing, I would have learned and thought, I will become better than you. I will do what you did to me, better.
Sometimes you can even learn from a average player. You have to have an open mind to become the best.
I still have a lot to learn and I will become even better. An open mind and thinking football is what makes you better both in real football and in PES. Ofcourse you gotta have talent to but a great will and mind is even more important.

You can say what you want. The fact is that you beat a very weak opponent. And after doing that, you're making it sound like you just beat one of the best the world has to offer. I've admitted that I've gone really crap. Which is why I asked for a rematch. Cuz I'm only gonna have it once I get back to my best.

And besides, it was one game. That result would never happen again. Next time we play, we playu something like best of 5 matches. Then we'll know who was better. Anyone can beat someone in ONE game. So until then discussion closed.

DUDE I don't care about that game. It means nothing for me. Next game I will score with the goalkeeper. I have a big league to concentrate on now and a title to win

Pretty cocky for someone who had to use a spare online account on PES5 cuz he was too scared to put a dent in his "real" account.

RuneEdge said:
Pretty cocky for someone who had to use a spare online account on PES5 cuz he was too scared to put a dent in his "real" account.

I always use a account with the name "train" in training games. I only use Conigol in competions. Don't fool yourself man you are just silly now. Don't make a fool out of yourself c'mon I am Conigol damn it:mrgreen:

Conigol said:
I always use a account with the name "train" in training games. I only use Conigol in competions. Don't fool yourself man you are just silly now. Don't make a fool out of yourself c'mon I am Conigol damn it:mrgreen:
You're the only one starting to sound silly now. :roll:

I think this is going to be a more constructive discussion if you could share with us here some formations or techniques. As none of us has seen the match, We really can't judge who played better or who deserved to win.

I repeat, could you please post your formations during this match?

Observer_ said:
I think this is going to be a more constructive discussion if you could share with us here some formations or techniques. As none of us has seen the match, We really can't judge who played better or who deserved to win.

I repeat, could you please post your formations during this match?

I used Man Utd with this formation:
mines0ze.png

He used Real Madrid using this formation:
conigol3tq.png

I dunno just have a rematch and end the bickering, noone here really cares who beat who. Like I said earlier, post a video with a team other than real madrid or big time clubs - all these videos are starting to look the same and its a bit boring.

my 2 cents.

peace
m.l

Spawn_68 said:
better known as the "lame ass fuck reality , i know the triangle button" - formation.
Hence the reason why I said he exploits the games flaws and isnt as good as he says he is.

RuneEdge said:
He used Real Madrid using this formation:
conigol3tq.png

This tactic really annoyed me when it first appeared. People always used it because when playing again inexperienced players you could just counter-attack against people everytime. The simplest answer came quite soon for good players though. You just set both fullback and one CB to sit deep (man-mark if you like) then the other CB to push forward. Then as long as you're reasonably good at creating, they lose because they don't get an outlet to score. I don't know if that is how Conni plays. But since all his goals seemed to be dribbling, I'm guessing so. The only annoying thing with this tactic is that people often get high rankings with it as more casual gamers get ripped apart by it. Often with very high scoring games. it would be interesting to see in game footage of him playing just to know for sure.

BTW before you ask, I don't want to play you Conni. Just wanted to talk about that tactic. I don't even play it online for rank or anything. So far the only online play I've been up for was the WC since I played last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom