The best PES5 movie ever I promise you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing with him and this formation is that no matter how deep you defend, there will also be times when his wingers will be unmarked for example when your defenders are up for attacking corners. So he kept hitting in those long balls and he then uses his dribbling to hold up the ball for his lone striker to make a run into the box and gives him the ball to tap into an open goal.

This formation works for a lot of people but because his dribbling is good, or should I say annoying cuz its not really good to watch, he has an edge over others who use this tactic.

My formation is more or less exactly what the real Man Utd play like. And I had to use good intricate passing to break his defence down. Which is why I warned him that next time I'll use a team and formation thats more effective rather than one that I use for fun.

Wow you are so nooby. You, who think this about the formation are foolish.

I have no chance at all using the wings against the elite players.

You can not defend. You are so crap. Sorry but it's the truth. You are so crap you can't even defend against my nooby attacking style. You want me to say I'm sorry cause I use YOUR flaws? Not the games. If Ulf, Sam, Suhel, Liem, Nima, Assyriska can defend against this it means its not a flaw in the game.

The fact
1. YOU ARE CRAP
2. You are so into the bullshit you are saying that you never get better and never learn to defend against it.
3. YOU ARE CRAP

Are you dumb or something? I played my second game in 2-3 months, while you play this all the time in a league. Of course you were gonna beat me. I needed practice. And I told you this before we played. Stop acting like an idiot and accept that it was a weak win. First of all, you scored 2 penalties and a easy freekick and secondly, it was against a weaker team and a player who hasnt touched the game in 3 months. What did you expect to happen?
Stop being so arrogant (which btw you admitted on MSN that you can be at times :roll: ) and childish and get over it. The fact that you keep coming here even though you won proves how pathetic you are.

What a fool. The win is shit yes. You suck and it was the stupidest friendly I ever played. Thats not the point. You know nothing about PES. So you should keep talking with the fool that agrees with you about "game flaws" and you will stay like you are, a noob pålayer and never get better while I compete against the freaking elite and beat their ass

You will never understand me so keep on talking with noobs and enjoy laughing about game flaws which in reality is your flaws but your tiny footballmind cant get that

Last edited:
I was asking him a few questions about this so called "Elite" players, which btw he claims are a bunch of players who won official competitions, and then when he showed me the site: http://www.footballgaming.info.se/ , I was thinking "Surely that place doesnt have all the best players in the world, it doesnt even have a professional look about it". So I questioned how good these players actually are and he got pissed off and blocked me.

What a wuss.

Sure the site doesn't look professional but it's beacuse we are players that started it to have a place to participate in. The winner gets 60 euro and hopefully we will find someone that will make the design look great. I did not block you beacuse of the site but beacuse you waste my time with nooby questions and nooby bullshit. Like I said, you did not watch and learn, instead you were whning like a girl. I beat the crap out of you without even tryng hard and all you do is keeping on coming with excuses. I don't have time for this shit. You should do this bullshit with your equals and you should be happy you got a game against me, not many have the chance to play friendlys with me. Now its league season and I don't play any friendlys.

STOP SENDING ME EMAILS
I gave you a great advice and I would have loved to get that when I sucked like you but you didn't even use it so it's your problem don't bother me anymore

Last edited:
All I said in the email I sent is that we'll just settle it with a game but he chickened out.

LMAO! He has admitted himself he's arrogant so maybe deep inside he thinks I'll beat him this time cuz God knows he didnt find our last game easy even though the score wouldnt suggest that.
I think you showed your true colours when you declined my offer.

LMFAO! I just checked out the link and found out he's the founder of the site and forum. And its just another crappy league just like the millions of others found around the world. And it looks like it only started around October-November-ish time last year is seems. No wonder he was bigging himself up all that time.
I cant believe he tricked me into thinking he was some kind of big shot who has beaten the world's best players. LMAO. I feel so stupid for even thinking he was good. This man turned out to be a phoney.
If you want a official league, you go to http://www.proevorankings.com/. Yours is no better than it. In fact, its so noobish that its not even in english. How the fuck are we supposed to learn swedish just so people can join in with you dumb "elite" members? And what the fuck is this "elite" thing anyway? Probably just some crap you made up like how the spanish media came up with "Galacticos".
And since he hasnt accepted me challenge for another game, I think I'll leave it at that now cuz I no longer feel I need to beat him to prove anything to myself.

So my message to the rest of my fellow Evo-Webbers is to ignore his cunt who wasted 2-3 days of my life cuz he's not even worth it. I cant believe how dumb I feel now.

PS. What the fuck were you thinking with that Ronaldo hairstyle ripoff? You look like you have three friggin eyebrows.

Last edited:
Haha. The league has been going for over a year. It started for PES4 on www.sportgamers.se . You're not supposed to enter the league. It's only for serious and ambitious players. Rankings, lol. Probably you would mention evo-league to now. I was the leader on both It was fun while learning the game. Ladders are for average players.

The haricut, ey. Since 96 Ronaldo have been my idol and I imitate him on the pitch. I am a striker myself. I'm proud of it.

You should tell yourself whatever you want to so you can feel better. Whatever makes you sleep at night.

I know my abilitys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom