The best PES5 movie ever I promise you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol better than sex? :lol: :D

Nah.. maybe you should try it, I promise you it's not. ;)

Having said that... amazing video man! Great job and I think anybody viewing this video should take a little time like myself to comment on it cuz a LOT of effort has been done to edit that into beautiful 10 mins full of skills/great stuff to watch.

Very nice video.
thanks.

p.s. Would love to play you online sometime 8)

Conigol said:
I promise you. This is better than sex!
Elit player making the best PES video ever!
Who's the player?
The legendary Conigol from the PES Sweden elite with a 80% win stat online!

http://rapidshare.de/files/11308115/The_best_PES_movie_ever.wmv.html

I can have a 90% win stat online if you want... Online Stat means nothing, we see the great players offline. Online is just training for Offline competitions. And the best Swedish player I´ve ever seen is Ulf, the Swedish PES 4 champion wich went to the finals in Italy. Downloading the video.

Mate, i really enjoyed the start. Ecuador banging from the headphones, quality free kicks. But the rest was not to my liking so much. That has demanded lot of work so props to you about it. Still it's very good compilation, but not really amongst the best i've seen. (GE4CE, Pienaldo etc...)

btw, is Stevie Wander your barber ;)

Ok, I downloaded it and watched it. Looks good, but to be honest - this guy is a type of players I hate most. He brought his dribbling to near perfection and you´ll nearly beat anybody if you can dribble like that. But I´d rather stick to the more real type of play - passing - crossing - finishing.

Thanks for the good and bad critics guys.

About dribbling. I love dribbling, both in real football and in PES. I am a striker and see myself as a 'Ronaldo type'. I love to take the defence on alone.

I can do great passing to and I do, but the problem is you can't film that kind of goals as long as Konamis replays will stay this short. Also I can't film my goals where I dribble from my own penalty area and score cause the replay only shows the 2 last dribbling.

About online stats. Sure you can have 90%, but not if you have played the players I have played. I know Ulf, we are friends and thought about going on a tourney in Rome. Anyway I haven't played him on PES5 because he only have PS2 but on PES4 I don't think I lost against him. Maybe one or two games.

I own my own swedish league with over 95 members now and it's growing all the time. We have a english section to with a European league if you are interested.

So about the online stats, Also Sam, who played Ulf in the swedish championship on PES4 and came third in Sweden plays in the league and many as good as him so we are having like are own little PES family. It's really fun and challenging to.

It's easy the best video I have seen. And the loveliest kinds of goals but it's my taste of goals. I would appreciate a link to a in your eyes better PES movie. I'm not that type that shoots incredible long shoots from 40 meters. I love to work my way with one-two passes and dribblings.

I love my video and have already watched it several times. When I look and focus I can learn from good things and bad things in it and be a better player. And I love to enjoy the great "Ronaldo goals" cu they are my favourite to me.

E.g my favourite goals from this video is Ronaldos stepovers against the keeper, his stepover then a shoot from outside the pk area and Rauls two shoot feints which make him dribble both defenders and the goalie.

Edit:

I watched the GE4CE (PES4) movie and it was really great with the moviemaking technics. I can't do so advanced things, yet anyway. But kind of a dissapointment no goals came from online but the video itself were great. Great effects and such.

Last edited:
Oh I see. Well I will get a router soon so I will start playing more PS2 then. Haven't been wanting to change the cable from the comp to the PS all the time.

Some really sweet dribbling and ball control there - this is a relatively untapped area by gamers, so it was nice to see. Thanks for sharing.

Constructive Criticism Section:

-- this thing should really be tightened up, editing-wise.

-- the real-life footy footage doesn't really add value, IMO. You have two comps in one. Focus on PES gaming. Otherwise the whole thing becomes fatiguing for the viewer.

-- In all, focus on what you do best, edit the thing so it's half as long, and you have a compelling comp.

(In writing, you've heard of the phrase "Kill your darlings." Edit so it's as tight as can be, focused, clear, etc. Get in, get out, and leave 'em wanting more - type of thing).

Check out my newly published "WE6-WE9 Goal Compliation" in the Winning Eleven Forum. I snuck some "darlings" in there as well, but overall, I like the way it flows. See if you agree.

I downloaded the video and tbh I wasnt impressed one bit. I and many other people I've played against online can do and have done everything that he showed in that video. And I've played against many players online who have also done those things against me too so its nothing special. The freekicks? Yeah they look good but how many can you score from say 10 attempts from random distances up to 30m? Anyone can score freekicks like those. The question is how OFTEN you can score them. The lobs? Well those are so easy to do that people would be surprised. The thing about lobs is that people dont try them. Try playing a game by only doing lob shots to score goals, you'll be surprised how easy it is. The dribbling is nothing special. I'd say 80% of those were successful because of really bad defending. Seriously, some of the defending was embaressing.

I'm not trying to say he's a bad player cuz we can only judge that from seeing full games but those individual skills were nothing special. And I'm not trying to big myself up by saying I can do them too cuz IMO, anyone can do it.

If you have the PES5 on PC, I'll gladly give you a game. Cuz it would be interesting to know how your passing and defending is like, which I personally enjoy watching a lot more than "Elasticos" and stepovers.

Of course I'm talking about his gameplay. The video and the way it was compiled was ok.

Siroco,

Thanks but actually I feel I did cut some darlings and didn't have replays to. I and many have watched the video many times and I still keep wanting to see more.

About the real football clips maybe you're right. It's something I tried but actually you are the only one that didn't like it. I loved it.

RuneEdge,
Lol, you are wrong man. But you're prob right about that everyone can do all the stuff in there at least once but I do it every two games.

Sure I accept your challenge and I will show you how a PES Elite player plays. PM me you're msn or a time and place for a game tomorrow.

Edit:

About the lobbing. I don't agree. It's not like PES4. It's pretty hard to lob in PES5. Nobody has done it against me. And nobody do goals I do on me.I've done goals like that against elite players. The Ronaldo goal against Inter with Ronaldo where he dribbles 4 players is against Sam who played even with Ulf who played EC in Italy.

And also, the dribbling goalkeepers is something I never seen nobody do but me, online ofcourse. Not against me, not in clips not my friends.

Watch my style of play. My perfect moves and perfect control, my perfect low shoots and my superb humiliation of the goalkeepers. This is special. My style and mind is unic.

Last edited:
Very very very good video.. You dribbling beast.. Do you ever mess up, it looks like everything you do, is perfect, like you don't mess up.. Very good video though, I like the dribbling style too, so I enjoyed this video very much, but your dribbling is just crazy. I hope you release more videos because I enjoyed this one a lot.

Really thanks for the comment man. Yeah the new season of the league starts soon so I will save good goals and make a new movie when I have enough of quality goals.
Btw I like your image. I have a Argentina shirt on me right now The cool thing with it is I have Maradonas signature on it;) Dunno if it's Maradona himself that wrote it tho, I doubt it, but I have a COA for it.

If it was really really expensive then there could be a chance that he wrote it.. If not then must've been printed.. You know how these things are.. Still cool though :)

RuneEdge said:
Of course I'm talking about his gameplay. The video and the way it was compiled was ok.
I really want you to answer me so we can play, I mean if you don't get cold feet.

To tell you the truth.. I don't really know.. But if it was his real signature it would probably be worth a lot more.. I think they were selling one a long time ago with his signature for a little more than $1000.. So I don't know.

I never questioned your ability to win games. Cuz that is done with passing and defending. And we've seen none of that from you so no one can judge how good you are. But the individual skills that you showed have been done by many people. I'd really be impressed if you can actually pull them off often like you say you can.

I guess theres only one way to find out though.
Add me on MSN. Whenever we are both online, I'll gladly give you a game.
RuneEdge5k1@hotmail.co.uk

But even if you win like 20-0, dont tell me "I told you so" cuz I'm not saying you're a bad player.

I know you're not saying I'm bad I just don't agree about the way you think. I mean I would understand if I had two dribbling goals in the video but I have plenty in pretty few games played. That is something I would be impressed off.

I added you. What do you say, should we make it official what the result of the game is here?
I hope you are pretty good so it can be a good game with at least a little exitement.

You were good but I'll need time to readjust back to the PS2 pad. Havent played this in a loooooooooong time.

Nothing personal RuneEdge but it was pretty funny when right after the game (runeedge) claimed I am using the games flaws and play in a way its very easy to win etc.
Anyway I see it like this and its the same with those that say "you can't dribble in PES5 it sucks" and so on, things like that. It's beacuse they don't know HOW to do it they CAN NOT manahe to do it.
Anyway theres a reason why average player never get better. You have to THINK FOOTBALL to become an elite player.

How I saw the game:

Well, I saw his tactic and it is the kind of systems I hate. 3 players in the offense and the rest are defensive. So I hade quite a trouble scoirng at first cause it was tight And also my tactic is offensive so his tactic can make him counter when I only have 3 defenders home. That is a nightmare for me. These actics are anti-conigol so I have to keep my cool and wait for the moment but in this game I couldn't cause I wanted to show him and score many goals so I took the chance of being weak in the defense so I could score more goals but it went well in the end.
There was 3 pks in the game. I got 2 and he got one. I got really surprised by his though cuz it clearly seemed outside the pk area:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom