The Best Player in PES4?

N

nisser14

Hi!

Who is or u think is the greatest player in PES4 !

Ill dont got PES4 but ill think Thierry Henry is one of them! :D

The boy is an idiot.
How many threads has he made in the past 2 days? :applause:

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems a fascinating discussion, can some mod watch out that this discussion isn't spoiled by people who already have the game...
Since i don't have the game i can freely participate and to make this debate even more lively and interesting i will mention two players, one from Chelsea (well let's say Drogba) and one from Man Utd (why not Van Nistelrooy).

The two best players in PES4 are Didier Drogba and Van Nistelrooy, they are arguably far better than Thiery Henry (i will rate this thread *****).

Oh and another thing...who is the best player in PES5???

gerd said:
Oh and another thing...who is the best player in PES5???

ive just got out of my time machine
and i can reveal that it will be

Cesc Fabregas

Seriously...you guys rag on this guy too much. Due to some people already having the game it is quite a valid question at this stage in time because some people can actually give a good and proper answer to it having played the game.

I for one am interested in who people think the best player in the game at this early stage.

Est. 1987 said:
The boy is an idiot.
How many post has he made in the past 2 days? :applause:

That made me laugh. You both joined in the same month yet you have double the post count.

You win the prize :applause:

Thank you very much PeteRoe, i'm proud of myself \\:D/

By the way i was ment to say thread :oops:

Fair enough, in that case I agree. Every post he seems to make is a new topic.

I stand corrected.

I think it's Henry or overrated *cough* Owen *cough*...

Best Player you guys dont watch soccer is Ronaldo even in the game he run and blow up everyone in front of him he is the fastes dont dicuss anymore he is the BEST.

"Quote from an IssExtreme Legend. Just posting it here to let you see how we discuss things like this."

Daremz said:
Best Player you guys dont watch soccer is Ronaldo even in the game he run and blow up everyone in front of him he is the fastes dont dicuss anymore he is the BEST.

"Quote from an IssExtreme Legend. Just posting it here to let you see how we discuss things like this."

Well Done!!!

Professor Nutmeg said:
I wonder what Olofinjana is like in PES4. :-k He was great at the CAF.

Yes yes brov so are you into nigerian players :D

how can you pick the best player???

u cant compare them altogether like u cant compare henry to campbell they play in different positions.

maybe you should think bout picking the best player from each position??

just a thought !!

Daremz said:

Ahhh Pollo.

How we miss thee.

:D

Zygalski said:
Check Compulsion's excel file to see who's da best.
It's probably Pele or Maradona again.
Where can I find Compulsion's Excel file? I know this may be a little bit off topic, but anyone knows if this excel file have all attributes of the players (included their cost)?
Tks for the help and apologies for my very poor english.

I think that just like in real life the best player is Rooney. This game is so realistic

Would say Steven Gerrard but it's not true ;) so I guess Ronaldo is pretty good. There are loads of good players though and I haven't got time to search them all ;) ....Why not ask Nokami?

The best PES4 Players!

1. Goalkeeper : Inaov (Can't speel his name lol VERY first master leauge keeper he's always good)
2. Defender : Knight
3. Midfielder : Muntari or Vicente!
4. Striker : Kezman or Tuncay

Actually you can Change the players skill so you can create your own best PES4/W8 player

I think the best

defender is-Nesta, Ferdinand, Terry and Stam
midfielder-Aimar, Ronaldinho and Seedorf
Attacker-Del Piero, Wayne Ronney and Thierry Henry

The best coach is Morinho, Wenger and Rijkaard....

The best player in 2005 i have choosed Ronaldinho....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom