• Again: Talk about cracks or if a certain mod works on a cracked game and we will cut off your puny little pirate dicks.
  • Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.

The Best Player You Played Online

G

Gio-Gio

Guest
my nickname is G-G Online
the best player i played was
JJD he was nr1 of the rank
other guys i played i won easely

who is the best player you played?
 
G

GoaGuru

Guest
GoaGuru is really hard to play....oh wait...no sorry...Caniggia has always been the toughest player to play since the game came out in 1995...
 
A

Artist

Guest
The best player I played Online was Joao_Pinto, a portuguese player that is just amazing. He always play with Valencia and is incredible how he put a 3-4-3 attacking in Valencia, and he beats top teams.

He plays the well recognized "total football" that was created by Johan Cruyff at Barcelona in the 80´s and early 90´s. Stunning and fast first touch passes, the ball touches every player before reaches the attack. Sometimes we just see the ball going on the pitch, as we can´t do anything. He´s really fast and their goals are always result of a great play. I just wonder how he could be if he played with MIlan... inter.. or brazil... LOL
 

jiwa

The BEautiful Game
31 May 2005
Malaysia
Artist said:
The best player I played Online was Joao_Pinto, a portuguese player that is just amazing. He always play with Valencia and is incredible how he put a 3-4-3 attacking in Valencia, and he beats top teams.

He plays the well recognized "total football" that was created by Johan Cruyff at Barcelona in the 80´s and early 90´s. Stunning and fast first touch passes, the ball touches every player before reaches the attack. Sometimes we just see the ball going on the pitch, as we can´t do anything. He´s really fast and their goals are always result of a great play. I just wonder how he could be if he played with MIlan... inter.. or brazil... LOL
I you think thats great football, you're wrong. It's more like ping-pong to mee. How'd you ever enjoy palying online? I mean where's the variety, the buildup, the slow-slow-fast-slow play.

Anyway, it's your experience. May be a good palyer, but definitely not a good experience IMO.
 
A

Artist

Guest
What you mean? I didn´t understand...

And yes! I enjoy playing online! I play with players that have green con and I don´t get laggy, it´s completly playable. Tha game response is equal to offline response. The only difference are the frames, nothing else. So to me PES 5 online is the best thing ever! I´m sleeping 6hours per day because I can´t stop playing it... I´ve never seen such a good online game with no lag! (if you play green con). And always remember we play with people for many countries. When I played FIFA online some years ago, it was impossible to play with foreigners and I still hearing complains about FIFA´s online mode with foreigners, so I really enjoy playing online and playing as Client doesn´t affect my gameplay. Anyway.. I still with no losses , 3 draws and 39 wins.

Ping-pong? Try to pass the ball fast in this game. This is not PES 4.. it´s not easy to use first touch passes along the field and the player I mentioned was able to do that and he usually finishes with a goal. While almost all players just dribble back and side and back and side, and pass to the unmarked WF or CF with a boring and bag style of play, Joao_Pinto really has his own style of play. He´s great. bye
 

Cloud1863

Premiership
10 December 2004
Stoke City
jiwa said:
I you think thats great football, you're wrong. It's more like ping-pong to mee. How'd you ever enjoy palying online? I mean where's the variety, the buildup, the slow-slow-fast-slow play.

Anyway, it's your experience. May be a good palyer, but definitely not a good experience IMO.

yep have to agree here , don't really understand what your getting at. The expliantion im getting is the guy hes playing can use a avarage to good team and rip better teams apart . Now Ive never played the guy hes talking about but I understand where his POV is coming from. I like to see a passing game , far better than 2 passes and a through ball to Adriano :P
 
A

Artist

Guest
Cloud1863 said:
yep have to agree here , don't really understand what your getting at. The expliantion im getting is the guy hes playing can use a avarage to good team and rip better teams apart . Now Ive never played the guy hes talking about but I understand where his POV is coming from. I like to see a passing game , far better than 2 passes and a through ball to Adriano :P
That´s the point! Almost everyone plays like that! If is not Adriano is Ronaldo or Shevchenko or another striker. If is not the striker are the the wingers... trough balls are cool but it´s not cool to play with 10 different players and see that style of play in the 10 matches... So I love my playing style and Joao_Pintos´s playing style. It´s just different... It´s beautiful, and is hard as hell to beat it 8)
 
A

Artist

Guest
I play at PlayStation 2 online :P

My Player File is Notty or Chamartin. With the profile Notty I just play with weak teams; With the profile Chamartin I just play with Top Teams (maybe that´s why I only have wins - and I had a little bit of luck aswell \\:o/ )
 

jambotommy

Praying for the miracle..
7 August 2004
Narnia
Hearts
Jambotommy.Easily.
Strikes fear into his foes.

Lol,seriously,there are too many really good players,with better upload speeds as well,it feels like banging your head against a brick wall at times.
C'mon british telecom,Give us 512kb uploads,its so not fair.
 

Dar

Part Timer
Staff
21 February 2003
Dublin
jambotommy said:
Jambotommy.Easily.
Strikes fear into his foes.

Lol,seriously,there are too many really good players,with better upload speeds as well,it feels like banging your head against a brick wall at times.
C'mon british telecom,Give us 512kb uploads,its so not fair.
Saw you online last night mate, but you seemed to just be sitting idle in the lobby for the evening so you didn't get the honour of losing to me. ;)
 

jambotommy

Praying for the miracle..
7 August 2004
Narnia
Hearts
Dar said:
Saw you online last night mate, but you seemed to just be sitting idle in the lobby for the evening so you didn't get the honour of losing to me. ;)
I was playing last night mate(well trying to,lol)Dunno if its just me,but the servers seem to be slowing down to snails pace.
Every time I'm entering or leaving a room,it takes about 3 mins just to go back/into the main menu.
Has this happened to you or anyone else.
Its been going slowly like this over the last week or so.
Could this be anything to do with the planned maintenance on the 13th of january(the 3 hour one).
Anyhoo,I'll be on the night I'll look out for you mate.
 

Mack

Champions League
8 August 2003
Manchester
MCFC
Artist said:
The best player I played Online was Joao_Pinto, a portuguese player that is just amazing. He always play with Valencia and is incredible how he put a 3-4-3 attacking in Valencia, and he beats top teams.

He plays the well recognized "total football" that was created by Johan Cruyff at Barcelona in the 80´s and early 90´s. Stunning and fast first touch passes, the ball touches every player before reaches the attack. Sometimes we just see the ball going on the pitch, as we can´t do anything. He´s really fast and their goals are always result of a great play. I just wonder how he could be if he played with MIlan... inter.. or brazil... LOL
I played your mate a couple of weeks before christmas and all the total football is nosence i found he spent most of the time passing the ball accross his back line! Then he just uses the through ball like everyone else!
 
A

Artist

Guest
Hey mack! I played with you some days ago. I was 9.5 remember? I won 2-1 and we had a lot of fair play. You choosed Arsenal with 1 winger (reyes I think) and you defende very well.
 

tupax

Konami Employee
14 September 2003
QaTaR
I think the best player I've ever seen has to be tupax. He's just BRILLIANT! I mean he passed it back to the goalie and just dribbled past all my players, chipped the ball to himself and bicycle kicked it. He even played as wiggan!! (no offense to any wiggan supporters here).
 

Dar

Part Timer
Staff
21 February 2003
Dublin
tupax said:
I think the best player I've ever seen has to be tupax. He's just BRILLIANT! I mean he passed it back to the goalie and just dribbled past all my players, chipped the ball to himself and bicycle kicked it. He even played as wiggan!! (no offense to any wiggan supporters here).

yawn......
 

secsi

Non-League
16 July 2004
this is soo off topic but i have do correct Artists coment about "total football" beeing invented by Johann Cruyiff in barcelona.Actually it all began by Rinus Michels around '74 wich influenced cruyif alot.

Just so you know.
 
A

Artist

Guest
You´re right mate \\:o/

Was not Cruyff, he just used it on Barcelona (well used indeed). \\:o/
 

damianpadden

Banned
7 October 2003
I would say everyone. All have different styles of play and have really had some great loses and great wins. Nothing better than a 4-3 win or lose, thats entertainment. I will be playing tonight from 5pm in English lobby and server 1. Game on. Id is Damo666.
 
Top Bottom