The Big Brother 6 Thread

already kick offs tonight.

Science boy called kerpal a "shemale"

its really funny. When theyre in a room, and they look somehwere, they turn their heads but their eyes focus on the camera.

theyre all playing up to it.

hope to see some fighting soon tho.

Makosi is brilliant, like what she did when she pretended that she wasn't going to do the task to get 12 bottles of wine for everybody.

Hope in 2 weeks time viewers have the sense not to vote her out!

Also sam is Ugly, Sasoki or whatever is hot but a bit plump.

All in all big brother been good this year.

Its shit, and its on in the morning

bring back "everyone loves raymond"

"science" if I walked around calling myself "science" I hope someone would see sense and king my spastic arse!! Science indeed!

Big Brother SIX? whoa that's sad...
they made 3 or 4 editions in here but nobody wanted to feed himself with it anymore so they finally stopped
in each next editon there was more nudity, more fights, more vulgar words not beeped by the beeper man, more crazy quests for them and more celebrities, so it evolved quickly to a some kind of hmm... Retarded Whorehouse could describe it maybe..

and now you say there's BB 6 out there in other countries..I wouldn't be surprised to hear they show their uncensored sex now..
sex696hk.gif
sexanal9pw.gif
:D
are they allowed to kill themselves? "You've been nominated!:mrgreen:

Last edited by a moderator:
Maxwell makes me laugh or should that be larf, he seems to be the only one of the few normal people in the house.

To an Arsenal fan, is that you lot are like ?, if so your good fans ;)

Metallica said:
Maxwell makes me laugh or should that be larf, he seems to be the only one of the few normal people in the house.

To an Arsenal fan, is that you lot are like ?, if so your good fans ;)

Maxwell is typical of a lot of Gooners of his age, especially the lads who sit in the Clock End (where I sit). He is the typical cockney stereotype though, happy go lucky up for a larf!

Someone on here said Sam was ugly, come on!! Shes the fittest bird there, all the others are dogs.

Probably the worst BB I have ever seen, every guy in that house looks and sounds like a poof, I think all but 3 are official gay, I dont have anything against gays but why have so many?..all they do is cry like girls, talk 24/7 and be loud all the time.

And all but 1 bird is actually nice, the rest are some ugly mingers, god only knows why they got chosen, quite frankly I would rather watch some tidy birds than some ugly mingers, but BB seems to think people like mingers!

Now what I dont get, how on earth can you watch BB which is full of minging birds, but not watch Celebrity Love Island which has a few stunners in bikinis all day long?

kevano22 said:
because they argue and fight in big brother. They dont with Z list celebs.

i think you must have missed the phyco paul last night try and start on fran then. i personally think CLI is Genius.

i also think they have to many dogs and gays this year. its becoming more girl orientated for viewers.

that Gordie looks like a cartoon charecture as well.

Hey anyone seen Lesley profile on a site called face party she states shes a size 12!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

jamie_mack said:
Hey anyone seen Lesley profile on a site called face party she states shes a size 12!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe thats her shoe size

Haha he's just a wanna-be gangsta, Dizzee Rascal if you will.

"Y'know, tis all 'bout the re-SPECT. Don't go dissin' my cookin, if I wanna cook chicken, I'ma cook chicken. Do'ya get me? Re-SPECT."

Flawl3ssCowb0y said:
"Y'know, tis all 'bout the re-SPECT. Don't go dissin' my cookin, if I wanna cook chicken, I'ma cook chicken. Do'ya get me? Re-SPECT."

To be fair, if this is Science we're talking about then that should all be in capitals! He's fookin' loud!

jamie_mack said:

Has anyone seen the pic of Lesley gobbling off a stripper? No? Just me then! :(

Dead Man said:
What do you guys think of Science?

Science permeates our lives and informs our actions. Physics, for example, teaches us how mirrors work, how glasses can aid one's vision and how heat is treated by various household materials (plates and utensils). Chemistry discusses the principles of matter, like atoms, molecules and compounds. It discusses the countless different substances that can arise from the minutest variations within compounds. These atoms, molecules and compounds make up the water we drink, the food we eat, the air we breathe, the medicines we take when we are sick. Some we can't possibly live without.

Butatista said:
Someone on here said Sam was ugly, come on!! Shes the fittest bird there, all the others are dogs.

That was me, i would fuck her but i would never walk around with her in public...but Siaska i would have sex with her and walk around with her in public. She's a bit more classy and wears a bit more cloths

There are two different things you say to them when you want sexual pleasure:

Sam: I wanna fuck you.
Siaska: Do you want to have sex?

Sam: Suck my dick
Siaska: Can you give me a blowjob?

;)

Stringer Bell said:
That was me, i would fuck her but i would never walk around with her in public...but Siaska i would have sex with her and walk around with her in public. She's a bit more classy and wears a bit more cloths

There are two different things you say to them when you want sexual pleasure:

Sam: I wanna fuck you.
Siaska: Do you want to have sex?

Sam: Suck my dick
Siaska: Can you give me a blowjob?

;)

Fair enough mate, Saskia has grown on me to be fair. She does have more about her personality wise but Sam is better to look at. I don't like girls with huge tits. I once went out with a bird who had 34FF tits and they just got in the way of everything, if you know what I mean. Sam is fitter, but Saskia's funnier.

Thank god that fat bitch has gone!! Next should be her "i'm not gay honest" mate Craig, he's a whining little bitch if I was in that house I'd smash his head in. I can't stand weak, insecure people like him. He needs to grow some balls!! Also sam is minging, I prefer Saskia and Makosi myself cos there better looking and have a personality!!

jamie_mack said:
as much as the both have big titties ther both still a bit on the plump side!
I'd rather they'd have a bit of meat on them than be all skinny and anorexic! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom