The Big Brother 6 Thread

Stringer Bell

Banned
12 February 2005
London
So is anyone going to watch Big Brother this friday?

Can't wait to see the next contestants in the show, hope there is a Victor or Ahmed kind of character.

yeh i hope there is more fighting in this one. i like a bit of controversy.

but no doubt theyll get some lesbian man hater, transexual stripping asian hater, an asian, a fit blonde, and some white man who likes to read.

Butatista said:
Every year I say to myself "I ain't gonna watch it this year" and I last about 2 days. This year will be no different.

I say the same thing, and I haven't watched one episode.

I'm actually quite looking forward to the new BB :).

Seeing as I'm on study leave, I'll be watching it all day and night :).

Tim7 said:
I'm actually quite looking forward to the new BB :).

Seeing as I'm on study leave, I'll be watching it all day and night :).

Seriously, get a life!

I will prob watch the forst few to see if there are any filthy women on it then not bother.

But I agree with the statement that it needs an Ahmed or a Victor.

More so an Ahmed, his decent into borderline insanity was great TV!!! The plate smashing fool.

Least you ain't watching celebrity love island , i've been basically forced to watch a few and I actually enjoyed it yesterday

munkee said:
Least you ain't watching celebrity love island , i've been basically forced to watch a few and I actually enjoyed it yesterday
Minor Celebrity Cunt Island is what someone called it, I would've watched it if that's what it was called.

Big Brother can fuck off as well. Something that should've lasted one series and one only.

Ok I'm fine now.

Saskia's nice, most of the others are annoying though.

Makosi and Science are okay too.

I feel sorry for that witch though...

I like the witch, shes off her head an not borin like some of the others, well done big brother :applause: \\:o/

Cant stand the fat nurse though.......

Derek is a legend!!!!!!!

The fat nurse is annoying as for the witch, shes a nutter.

The guy in a dress just ain't right.

Sam and Saskia are fit :mryellow:

I'll be watching all night tonight :)

Look at her eyes!!! Where did Big Brother find these? Apparently the posing freak comes from Liverpool,....like me! We don't breed that sort of human here. :shock:

The Fat Nurse who hates ugly people..... :shock: like shes good lookin!!

:-k :puke:

Last edited by a moderator:
kemalhp7hk.jpg
poyet25.jpg

....................don't know which one id prefer..........................

UberFitz said:
....................don't know which one id prefer..........................

You are telling me that those are 2 different pictures?! I cant tell the difference

Is lesley the fat nurse? Cause she looks hot on the BB website! But then that picture makes me :puke:

Adventurous Lesley describes herself as "sexy, bitchy and loud" with her "big brown Bambi eyes" and her "very busty and curvaceous" figure as her key assets.

Sounds good to me! :D

Last edited:
CWright said:
You are telling me that those are 2 different pictures?! I cant tell the difference

:lmao: YUP! one of them is actually a girl...if ya can call hr that!

looks like a very good group they have i expect alot of arguements in there

Back
Top Bottom