• Ajax -- Feyenoord (Netherlands)

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • AS Roma -- SS Lazio (Italy)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guadalajara -- América (México)

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters
RuneEdge said:
That "rivalry" only started up about 2 years ago. Other than the fact that they're a threat to your title chances, you have no reason to hate them.
And there are many other teams in London so you cant argue that its a derby thing.

Man Utd vs Arsenal has history.

History yes, but I just hate Arsenal as a team. Theirry Henry's cheapness and the fact that they are a one man team.

Sulph said:
History yes, but I just hate Arsenal as a team. Theirry Henry's cheapness and the fact that they are a one man team.
Thats not a rivalry. Thats just YOU personally hating them.
But fair enough. I'm not here to tell you to not hate them.

RuneEdge said:
Thats not a rivalry. Thats just YOU personally hating them.
But fair enough. I'm not here to tell you to not hate them.

In a survey conducted by SKY about a year ago to find out which fans were rivals of which clubs, the majority were rivals of Arsenal.

There are so many reasons to hate them, but i shant list them now as that would take a while.

But was it before Chelsea became a threat for Arsenal? I dont think so.

Boca Jrs - River Plate.
People die for those too.

Celtic - Rangers is pretty intense too.

Benfica - Porto generates alot of rivality between the fans too

I'm going with Celtic & Rangers...

The ones that they have in south america are pretty instense too....

Like Classic said and iveposted this in other threads its all whats relative to you.

I will say though that MUFC V LFC is the biggest rivalry in english football, lol @ arsenal being our rivals, as if!

the best game out of these would be between Arsenal & ManU
Go Arsenal!!

Sulph said:
In a survey conducted by SKY about a year ago to find out which fans were rivals of which clubs, the majority were rivals of Arsenal.

There are so many reasons to hate them, but i shant list them now as that would take a while.

Why would Arsenal think Chelsea are our rivals historically? Currently yes you are. But histroically? No way. We might have always been yours but that was probably bourne out of jealousy on your part. How could we class you as rivals when you have had spells in lower leagues in the past 20 years and have only won 2 League Titles to our 13??

wot about newcastle v sunderland. i'm a geordie and i really hate people from sunderland (makems). anyway we used to bash the makems hundreds of years ago before football was invented. :lmao:

every country has at least 2 rivals.. here in portugal the real rivality is porto vs. benfica,it's like a war north(porto) vs. south(benfica) and for the porto fans,they associate the benfica fans to the "mouros",that invaded portugal in the XI century. it's really pathetic, and for me, as a benfica fan living in Porto...it's really hard

I don't think portugal's biggest rivalry is porto vs benfica. It's true benfica and porto seem to "hate" eachother, but in terms of historical (and healthy) rivalvy Benfica vs Sporting goes way back and goes way beyond.

Back
Top Bottom