THE DIARY OF INTER MILANS STRUGGEL TO WIN BOTH THE LEAGUE AND CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arshadd

football dreams
16 July 2005
sweden
A BUNCH OF UNMOTIVATED INTER PLAYERS WELCOMED THE NEW COACH!

As a new coach i knew i had to finish at least as the runner up in Serie A, but i would have to work really hard with the players wich at first seemed to be very unmotivated.

I managed to buy Chivu, Kaka, Aimar and C. Ronaldo! It seemed like my problems were solved but how wrong i was. This would in fact be much harder since the players didn't know how to play togheter as teammates.

The opening match: AC Milan vs Inter Milan

The match started and i didn't seem to have any control of the game what so ever. Shevchenko made it 1 - 0 for the homeside Milan but in the second half Kaka took the ball an ran past three defenders and was brutaly fouled, and Adriano stepped up. The strong striker sent the ball right up in the left corner of the goal and the fans went crazy!! Later on Cambiasso came in and had a decent chance to make it 1 - 2 for the nerazzuri but failed when the ball hit the woodwork!!

More onfo on the development of Serie A and the next fixture will be available soon!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Re: THE DIARY OF INTER MILANS STRUGGEL TO WIN BOTH THE LEAGUE AND CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!!

OMG.. kakà to inter? no, I can't believe it.. I'd rather be a "pro patria" supporter than have to see kakà that moves to inter.. ( :lmao: yes, I'm an AC MILAN supporter..)

:D anyway.. I hope you'll manage to win both the league and the cup.. keep it up and let us know about your team!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom