The Division 2: PC (Uplay/Epic), PS4, Xbox One 15th March.

Placebo

Ԁlɐɔǝqo
3 May 2003
Orrefors, Sweden.
Sheffield Wednesday
Anyone else as excited as me for this?

Already pre-ordered on PC. Some decent info starting to come through now, some new videos as well:

Story Trailer:

Multiplayer Trailer - Dark Zones, Skirmish, Conflict modes detailed:

Dark Zone Gameplay footage:

And most important for us PC users:

PC Features Overview:

Not sure if I'm gonna play the beta TBH, want to experience the game at its most polished best and to be able to play when and where I want :)

Anyone who wants an invite PM me your Uplay name (and reply if someone else invites you), I'll send them out in the morning when presumably they'll be available :)

Spent a few hours now with the PC beta and it's brilliant, fantastic in every area so far, all the good familiar things from the first one are there improved to the nth degree!

It's just brilliant all around! Visuals are great, sounds especially seem much improved, gunfire and the like, UI is much improved, you can move everything around where you want it and make them bigger and smaller, and of course the actual world itself is really nice, I thought I would miss the snow of New York a lot but this new world is brilliant as well!

MBrilliant2.jpg

So they're doing maintenance from 9:30AM CET in the morning scheduled for 3 hours, hopefully will improve the issue with disconnects because other than those I'm loving it, everything that was great about the first one is even better here.

Reading some really mixed reports, lots of people saying "this could have been an add-on" and people laughing at them for not seeing/feeling the gameplay differences that wouldn't make it possible.

I applied to get into the private beta on PS4 and got a code yesterday, so I'll be on tonight or tomorrow!

LOL some people actually said it could be an addon? Ludicrous, every aspect is changed from the ground up, including core mechanics, it's a lot more of a realism based shooter for one thing now, bullets do a lot more damage on a realistic scale and are balanced by being hard to keep on target, reload speeds are much slower in a realistic sense as well so you have to be smart when you reload.

Played for an hour and had to stop, really don't like it. I'm sure it's great if you're into the gameplay model but to someone who hasn't played the first one for a long while, I don't know what the difference is. Maybe a little bit "tighter" mechanically but it's not my bag at all (but then it wouldn't please the fans of the first one if it was totally different, so I get it)!

Just switched over to this from D1.
Though I prefer D1s snowy New York,I really like this game,a lot of improvements from D1, especially how the enemies act, grenade's etc.
Really tough to start over with shitty weapons bmvs what I had on level 30 with D1.
Great game

Back
Top Bottom