The Dreams Thread

Plan M

Banned
27 September 2007
Manchester United
Do you guys dream frequantly? I have been having some really intense ones lately.

Last night I dreamt that my fiancee snogged another bloke so I ended our relationship. I then went to some dodgy nightclub and pulled a woman with huge tits. I took her home and she happened to be this girl who I have been friends with for years.

:) The last dreams thread we had became a daily thing for me.

I dreamt I was on a naked gameshow last night, but that's all I can remember. I'll try to do better tomorrow.

Sometimes i dream of a better world...but then i'm old fashioned (if it's a nightmare then the souldtrack is John Lennon's Imagine...terrible song).

i dream a lot about people who used to be friends, but who i haven't seen in years...

My best friend ever is called Thomas (i named my son after him). He went to South America in 1999 and he simply disappeared in Colombia...i miss him a lot and i frequently dream about him...i guess he's death but nobody is sure...the uncertainty never goes away...

Thats horrible gerd. Not knowing if someone is alright or not! Ive had a few Resident Evil style nightmares! Tonnes of Zombies, a few survivors. Me being the only one who doenst get eaten by the Zombies and escaping.....

I dreamt that I recorded the best song in the world last night, everybody was dancing to it and I was about to sign a contract with a record label when I woke up. I spent five minutes trying to remember what the song went like.

Bastards.

I dreamt that my mum had something bad to tell me and it took me ages trying to get it out of her. In the end she told me that she was pregnant with an alien.

It was really intense.

Hardy dream actually, and when I do dream, remember them, they arent anything special. One old one I used to have frequantly was trying to get away from danger and not being able to, no matter how hard I ran I just hardly got anywhere. A standard dream that, cant remember what it meant. It made it more annying because I used to be a very fast runner in my childhood days.

anyone actually had sex in their dream ? i always seem to get close and when it get to moment of truth , i always wake up with sheets and pillows all over the place :mrgreen:

Hardy dream actually, and when I do dream, remember them, they arent anything special. One old one I used to have frequantly was trying to get away from danger and not being able to, no matter how hard I ran I just hardly got anywhere. A standard dream that, cant remember what it meant. It made it more annying because I used to be a very fast runner in my childhood days.

It's a scientific fact that the human brain "dreams" everytime we going into R.E.M sleep. It's just that we don't always remember them.

I can imagine alot of you sick and twisted buggers such as myself have some pretty fucked up dreams from time to time. Here you can post all your twisted little tales and possible psychological consequences...
One of mine is were I am being chased by a pack of wolves and a bunch of scary ass medieval hunters. After a while I eventually black out, go John Rambo on their asses and end up committing suicide:roll: You'd think that I'd be a pschopath now, wouldn't ya :ram::ram:

Re: The "things I dream about" thread

I had a dream that I had to protect Avram Grant from assasins......... I shot one then killed Avram myself:D

Back
Top Bottom