The FIFA 10 PS3/360 Editing Thread

List of international free-agents to put in the free-agents pool before starting a MM. Probably not complete but it's a start. Credit to 'Liverpöol' from the EA forums.

Nicolas Otamendi [Argentina]
Gonzalo Bergessio [Argentina]
Mario Ariel Bolatti [Argentina]
Sergio Romero [Argentina]

Lucas Neill [Australia]
Josh Kennedy [Australia]

Moussa Dembele [Belgium]

Darijo Srna [Croatia]
Mario Mandzukic [Croatia]

Mikkel Thygesen [Denmark]

Fidel Martinez [Ecuador]

Niklas Moisander [Finland]

Gergely Rudolf [Hungary]

Giampaolo Pazzini [Italy] edit: At Sampdoria

Nery Alberto Castillo [Mexico]
Efrain Juarez [Mexico]

Euzebiusz Smolarek [Poland]

Danny [Portugal]

Gabriel Tamas [Romania]

Sergei Semak [Russia]
Dmtry Sytchev [Russia]
Ivan Saenko [Russia]
Dmitry Torbinskiy [Russia]
Vladamir Bystrov [Russia]
Igor Akinfeev [Russia]
Igor Denisov [Russia]
Dzagoev

David Clarkson [Scotland]

Andras Kirm [Slovenia]
Armin Bacinovic [Slovenia]
Rene Mihelic [Slovenia]
Etien Velikonja [Slovenia]
Tim Mavatz [Slovenia]

Rasmus Elm [Sweden] edit: At AZ
Andreas Grandqvist [Sweden]

Gelson Fernandes [Switzerland] edit: At A.S.S.E

Stanislav Bogush [Ukraine]
Artem Milesvskyy [Ukraine]
Andriy Pyatov [Ukraine]

I think im being quite thick.. but I dont have the option to transfer from international teams ? Can someone shed some light for me ?:CONFUSE:

I think im being quite thick.. but I dont have the option to transfer from international teams ? Can someone shed some light for me ?:CONFUSE:

You have to replace them in the national team with someone else then they're automatically placed in the Free Transfer pool and will be free transfers when you start MM. PS next time use the spoiler tag or just delete the superfluous text you're replying to, no need to quote the whole list again :)

Here is La Liga:

Real Madrid: Licensed Stadium

FC Barcelona: Licensed Stadium

Sevilla: Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán

Deportivo La Coruña: Estadio Riazor

Mallorca: ONO Estadi

Valencia: Mestalla

Sporting Gijón: Estadio El Molinón

Espanyol: Estadi Cornellà-El Prat

Osasuna: Estadio Reyno de Navarra

Athletic Bilbao: Estadio San Mamés

Almería: Estadio Mediterráneo

Getafe: Coliseum Alfonso Pérez

Zaragoza: Estadio La Romareda

Atlético Madrid: Vicente Calderón

Racing Santander: Estadio El Sardinero

Tenerife: Estadio H.R. Lopez

Valladolid: Estadio Jose Zorrilla

Xerez: Municipal de Chapin

Málaga: Estadio La Rosaleda

Villarreal: Estadio El Madrigal

ManCity.jpg

Taken from the EA custom tactics thread:http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/...0-custom-tactics-project-38.html#post11746994

I disagree it's useless, it's is frustrating that they messed up the tactics for so many teams to make them all 70s but you can use a fair few of the 28 assigned to numerous teams and it makes a big difference, when they fix the tactics in the next "few weeks" they will supposedly include many of these community created tactics as default anyways.

I would to see EA patch in the ability to adjust opposing teams tactics while in a MM. Instead of having to make the changes prior to a new saeason, let us change our opponents tactics/formations before each game, this would make things much easier.

MAD, you can do that already. Pause the game before kick-off, put your controller over to the CPU side, and make all the changes you want.

You can also, as Placebo pointed out on the last page, swap any incorrect player positions. So when Man United have Vidic and Ferdinand as wing-backs, you can just put them back where they should be. Thank God.

Aha good lad, I've been planning to make this for some time but EA sucked all the enthusiasm out of me with their cuntfuck of a manager mode.

Erm, I'm as liberal as the next Guardian-reading long haired gump, so I don't judge based on what people fuck, but isn't that technically the right one? Or rather, the more commonplace...place?

They reset each time.

Every game the CPU management logic selects a new starting eleven and subs so there's no way to make changes to the team, in team management or in-game, and have those changes kept. With the tactics they always seem to revert to the tactics they're set to as you start MM, if you see what I mean, but they'll always be displayed as the original default tactics for some weird reason.

Last edited:
MAD, you can do that already. Pause the game before kick-off, put your controller over to the CPU side, and make all the changes you want.

I do it prior to that, after the opponent preview screen you choose sides with the controller, it's there I choose my opponent, pass through kit selection then make my lineup changes, once done go back, back, back, choose my own team with the controller, select the kits then make my own tactical/lineup selections before starting the match, I'm sure it makes no real difference but doing it after the match is actually started negates any possible achievements being earned I believe?

You can also, as Placebo pointed out on the last page, swap any incorrect player positions. So when Man United have Vidic and Ferdinand as wing-backs, you can just put them back where they should be. Thank God.

When I try to move the controller over at the start screen it says you cannot change teams, I will try it again, maybe start a new MM, thanks for the info.

How do you get the dlc stadium into the game? I DL'ed it but don't see it in the stadium selection screen...

Anybody else had this happen? I did some of the custom tactics mentioned above for a few of the sides to see how it worked, everything was great. Turned off my XBOX, came back to play tonight, and all of a sudden the custom squads are completely f****d. Strikers in goal, starters missing (Friedel on Villa completely gone?), and the tactics missing. Right now I'm looking at the Reserves screen with 7 GKs, all #64 with a rating of 25. EA can't be serious?

A great news for all the Fifa 10 Lovers.

All the tools of Rinaldo will now be available here too soon.

To visit the official site of the tools, click on the link in my signature.

Or you could actually post the link for those of us who have signatures turned off ;)

I am going to do that.

But I am unable to start a new thread.

The reason might be that newly registered users have to wait for some hours before posting new threads.

But, I have no idea why I am not able to start new threads.
As soon as I am able to, people will see some revolution in Fifa 10

hi i was wondering whether there was any threads that have not in game players and how to create them with stats and so on... like in pes forums they have these and i want to create players that arent in the game.

thanks

Back
Top Bottom