The Football Championship - England

Totally agree.
I think this is even worst then that time when Portsmouth sacked Adams while he was on some kid's birthday party.

Edit: Well Valon he gave them a spot in the league's playoffs and that's how they rewarded him.

I feel for Gus, absolutely gutted he got sacked, I was hoping maybe next season or the season after, you'd see Brighton in the Premier League.

In one way you can feel some sympathy for Poyet. On the other hand almost touting himself for other managerial postsin the wake of Brighton's playoff defeat was the straw that broke the camels back.

Brighton should still do well this season but this may impact on their start.

QPR if they struggle will implode financially. Mr.Redknapp who I have little time for seems to have an unerring habit of creating a financial mess at every club he has been in.

Reading under Adkins and a settled squad with some additions will look a good bet to go up.

Of the promoted sides I fear Yeovil and Doncaster will have little or no impact. Bournemouth do have financial backing from Russia so it depends on who they recruit.

So far no one.

I can also see us Watford better, leaner and stronger than before and a good bet to go up this time around. We will be making most of the loanees permanent signings and are looking to also bring in six more additional players.

If Vydra does hop off to Chelsea (minimum price £18M) we have several striking targets apparently from Austria to Spain lined up. :))

paul ince gets sacked from blackpool with a text message:SS
they been really shit lately but i think sacking someone like this is still a bit harsh..

na forget the credit, they were playing with 10 men because o'neil got sent off, and he deserved it, ye QPR defended well and snatched it at the end, but with the money they spent, really they should of won the league by about 100 points. QPR wages are more than all the other 23 championship teams combined, shows how shit manager hairy redknob is, they'l most probably go straight back down and then eventually defunct.

Back
Top Bottom