• Just a reminder, folks. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our new rules regarding Monetization! Mods and patches breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: https://tinyurl.com/wk2llmx By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this may result in a disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention! Tom

The Gamertags Thread [PSN / XBLive]

Chris Davies

Chief PESsimist
Staff
14 May 2003
Tranmere Rovers
Re: PSN tags thread

Good idea.

UKJackBauer

Will only be playing Rock Band Everybody's Golf World Tour and Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, everything else I'll be playing on the Xbox 360. But both games are/will be fantastic online so I'm happy. :D

Last edited:

Chris Davies

Chief PESsimist
Staff
14 May 2003
Tranmere Rovers

I'll be playing GT5 Prologue as well, cheers for reminding me to update that Grim.

EvolutionSwede

League 2
22 November 2001
Sweden

My PSN name is StoneColdSwede.

You probably don't know me that well though, so you'll probably stay away from me like the plague!

And as of right now, I only have GTA. Looking to get Everybody's Golf soonish.

riboflavin

League 2
2 October 2004
Los Angeles
Man U
Re: XBox 360 GamerCards

Gamertag: Firestonebeer1

I play on semi and manual, so anyone who like to play with those settings, feel free come play. I am in the US, westcoast, so I am on different times the rest, if you in the UK and up late, you might see me.

vglntv95

Banned
11 October 2008

gamertag: irt3hown

only had the game ten days, but im not a complete nub. Only play semi/manual though so add me if you want some realistic matches :]

bummy_jab

League 2
9 August 2004

Gamertag: GoonerSoldier

Add me if you want to play with various leagues. Id rather play with 3 star teams. Also invite me to a game when im not in one. Peace Out

irt3hown

Banned
26 October 2008

I only got an xbox for FIFA 09! Please add me if you play semi/manual.

Code:
XBOX360 Gamertag: irt3hown

mjsmith2k

Come on you Reds!
5 November 2005
Nottingham
Forest, Bulls, Patriots

FutureDaddyICE.. Add me if u want a full manual game in fifa. ;)
icyice in all games ;)
All this mention of ice is making me feel cold... (turns radiator up another notch)

On a serious note.. why is this thread called 'PSN tags thread'? A tag is such an ugly word more suited to the ugliness of a 360 ;). Us posh folk have PSN IDs...don't you know.

EDIT: I do own an Xbox too :COAT:

Last edited:
Top Bottom