• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Just a reminder, folks. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our new rules regarding Monetization! Mods and patches breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: https://tinyurl.com/wk2llmx By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this may result in a disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention!

The Gamertags Thread [PSN / XBLive]

Kaiser

PES Enthusiast
3 July 2003
Borusse
Re: PSN tags thread

Kaiser-1

Add away. Games currently

Battlefield 1943
COD4-MW
GTA IV
Fight Night 4:BYE:

kamrinjacobs

Banned
18 February 2010
Re: XBox 360 GamerCards

XBOX 360 gamertag question?

I beat tiger woods on my first gamertag, however that xbox live account expired. i now have my second gamertag and have an xbox live account on but dont feel like beating hte game again. Is there a way i can load the character from my first gamer tag and use it on my second? Please help!

Mack

Champions League
8 August 2003
Manchester
MCFC
Re: XBox 360 Gamertags

mackin0vic

New gamertag for me feel free to add always had an american one back to english now. Dont suppose theres anyway to transfer my achievments over?

R

Rob92

Re: XBox 360 Gamertags

My Gamertag is SkyBlue92

I'll be up for some games of PES :) I try to play footy games as fairly as possible, vary the teams etc. although I pretty much suck at every game I own :P.

I know 360 is probably the least popular platform for PES on here, but there must be some fellow 360 PES players out there :D.

Daniel007

League 2
18 November 2006
xbox Meerkatomanor also brother has drwhofan007

both playing battlefield 3 , fifa 13 forza horizon and nfs most wanted , also bo2 when out tomorrow

feel free to add thanks

Isslander

Gordon's alive!
3 August 2003
Iceland
Liverpool
Yo I'm on the PS4 and have so few friends there! Adding some of you dudes but feel free to send me an invite as well. A line about being from Evo-web don't hurt

Top Bottom