• As of the 24/11/2019 we will no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: https://tinyurl.com/wk2llmx By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this may result in a disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention!

The Gamertags Thread [PSN / XBLive]

Kaiser

PES Enthusiast
3 July 2003
Borusse
Re: PSN tags thread

Kaiser-1

Add away. Games currently

Battlefield 1943
COD4-MW
GTA IV
Fight Night 4:BYE:

kamrinjacobs

Banned
18 February 2010
Re: XBox 360 GamerCards

XBOX 360 gamertag question?

I beat tiger woods on my first gamertag, however that xbox live account expired. i now have my second gamertag and have an xbox live account on but dont feel like beating hte game again. Is there a way i can load the character from my first gamer tag and use it on my second? Please help!

Mack

Champions League
8 August 2003
Manchester
MCFC
Re: XBox 360 Gamertags

mackin0vic

New gamertag for me feel free to add always had an american one back to english now. Dont suppose theres anyway to transfer my achievments over?

R

Rob92

Re: XBox 360 Gamertags

My Gamertag is SkyBlue92

I'll be up for some games of PES :) I try to play footy games as fairly as possible, vary the teams etc. although I pretty much suck at every game I own :P.

I know 360 is probably the least popular platform for PES on here, but there must be some fellow 360 PES players out there :D.

Daniel007

League 2
18 November 2006
xbox Meerkatomanor also brother has drwhofan007

both playing battlefield 3 , fifa 13 forza horizon and nfs most wanted , also bo2 when out tomorrow

feel free to add thanks

Isslander

Gordon's alive!
3 August 2003
Iceland
Liverpool
Yo I'm on the PS4 and have so few friends there! Adding some of you dudes but feel free to send me an invite as well. A line about being from Evo-web don't hurt

Top Bottom