THE GAMES ARE GETTING EASIER

marcio mengao

Non-League
21 December 2006
WE 10 and WE 10 JE LEAGUE are much easier than the preivous ones. Althought WE 8 was very easy as well.PES 6 is much easier than PES 5. whats is going on? i want to know when konami will create a real challenge and good cpu opponent.

Think its more along the lines of; we are good at the game and as the new ones are pretty much the old ones we are good at those aswell.' Its not that the games are getting easier, its that they are the same and we are getting better, as we are constantly playing the same game for a few years now.

Think its more along the lines of; we are good at the game and as the new ones are pretty much the old ones we are good at those aswell.' Its not that the games are getting easier, its that they are the same and we are getting better, as we are constantly playing the same game for a few years now.

NO WAY. WE10 and PES6 are made for VERY newbies. I'm not one of those freaks that choose always Brasil and use weird formations to do always the same play and defeat 10-0 to any pal... but scoring has become very easy because the defense and goalie are crap now. So my challenging games against my friends on WE9, when every goal was shouted was replaced with ridiculous 4-4, 6-4, 4-3 results always, no matter how good or bad we are that day.

But there's no damn sense on doing that, what are the stars for? When you play against a friend it seems the same if you play 1 or 6 stars!

I'm no way buying the game till this is fixed in, hopefully the next we or pes.

i totally agree, we9/pes5 is by the far the toughest and also the most fun to play, because there is a difficutly in dribbling which makes it fun to play because u have to try new techniques. me and this guy seem to be the only ones that agree on this behalf.

Yes they goalies now make stupid mistakes, however what was a common factor in getting a new pes/we release was a learning curve to get used to the new feeling the game had and then becoming good at it. However with the totle lack of development in recent years there has hardly been a new learning curve with a new release, meaning that having mastered pes3, pes4/5/6 take about a couple of days to a week and then you are back to top level again. Making them easier within the same timeframe as the old releases. Dont think they are getting easier from a technical point of view, they have added mistakes but the ai isnt becoming more stupid, we are just getting better and they arent developing.

On PES6 (360), when very bored, I decided to give the game a fair chance (with everybody singing it's praises) and played a Master League. After 20 games, three games had goals (two wins and a loss) and the rest were 0-0s (on "Top Player").

Whether I've got worse or what I don't know (on the PS2 on six-star I'd get something like 65% wins, 25% losses and 10% draws), but it's incredibly boring offline and I just don't see the enjoyment in a million one-off friendlies online. If they set up leagues or some kind of competition, great, but friendly after friendly just sends me to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom