The Happy Thread.

N

ninjabreakz

After noticing that a few of you think I am an angry man (I am not, I am just a piss-taker and some people take this place way too seriously) I thought a bit of love in the house was needed.

What makes you happy at the moment? Why do you enjoy it? What are you looking forward to in the coming months?

I'll start with:

Later on me and the missus are picking up two kittens, one male and one female. I have never had a pet of my own so I am looking forward! Also, my 360 is giving me joy as is my new Master League campaign on PES5 playing as PSG with no money and shit players. I am loving my Extras DVD and Mexican fajhita wraps. Yummy! The summer is on it's way, too, so after all the snow we can look forward to longer evenings and eventually spending most nights sitting outside the pub with my mates and only having to wear just shorts and a t-shirt, soaking up the atmosphere.

I love life. :)

Cats are horrid evil creatures. What you want is a dog, now there's a pet to be proud of! :thumbup:

My life is shit at the moment, too much Uni work and no time for anything else. Cheers for making me reflect on it though.......

;)

Arsenal are wank wank wank at the moment....

But other than that, I've got a great job I love doing (getting a raise in a month!), I'm moving into my own place with two great girls in a coupla weeks, I've got money in the bank, I've got a brand new shiny PSP and today I finally found a copy of We Love Katamari for PS2.

Plus today I got an email from this angel I hooked up with in Poland, who says she might be comin to London for a bit. Bonus! :mryellow:

It was snowing today. The whole of Oxford was covered in white and it looked amazing :shock: - This place can get so depressing sometimes, but when you see things like that, it makes up for it all :D

Big shout out that Summer is gonna be here soon (my fave season by far)....Chilling with friends at the park in those long summer days till night fall with the cool breeze flowing past :) ....Barbeque is all lit up at home with the smell of mum's famous chicken on the flames....no work to think about......man, I can't wait!!

My wife and kids make me damn happy...so does chocolate and reading books...

BTW: nice thread Ninja, you really are a weird guy...

Finally not being ill for a week or two, sunshine, light evenings, training hard, grading up.

Optimism basically.

being one of very few people in my 6th form who listens to rock/indie and having people tell me to turn that shite off because they can't hear bow wow or fiddy always brings a smile to my face. looking forward to summer sooo much, fucking sick of this crappy cold weather.

apart from the cold lifes good :D

Ironically, looking forward to the same thing as Ninja - sitting outside in shorts and tee-shirt in the sunshine, relaxing with a cool beverage with some buddies.

The World Cup should just top off what promises to be a great time ;).

ClassicD said:
Ironically, looking forward to the same thing as Ninja - sitting outside in shorts and tee-shirt in the sunshine, relaxing with a cool beverage with some buddies.

Now thats just a lie because its never hot in Scotland :)

Realisticly you will be sitting outside in a Parka and long johns with a thermos flask ;)

:mrgreen: LOL.............true mate.

Actually what CD says is pretty much what makes me happy, booked off the first couple of weeks for the World Cup starting.

FD

fd1972uk said:
:mrgreen: LOL.............true mate.

Actually what CD says is pretty much what makes me happy, booked off the first couple of weeks for the World Cup starting.

FD
man im jealous of you guys the world cup will be played while im at work, thank god for tivo.... but still wont be the same as you know some stupid asshole at work will tell me the scores... Im going to take the first weekend off, that friday thru monday.... Only good thing about being here, is that all the games will be in HD

rockykabir said:
But hasn't rock/indie become the new Pop? :p

not in my school it hasn't. god no. anything that doesn't involve some tosser prancing around with his trousers round his ankles is "cool". and its so unanimous, only about 5-10 out of a couple of hundred like it, with the rest there is uproar at the first sound of a guitar.

England play their first World Cup match on my 27th Birthday! I'll either be drowning my sorrows or PARTY TIME!

I am very happy for AC Milan after last years final, so congrats to them.

I have also just sorted my flat out since moving in 7 months ago! It is looking good now. Just text the lady to bring me home fish & chips and a few bottles of wine. Night in watching Boro V Roma and a few drinks methinks! :-)

Back
Top Bottom