The Live Racing : PGR4

Yea, I'd be up for some PGR4 as I've never really gotten into it much (loved PGR3, but this somehow didnt have the same appeal? Weird as it IS better!)...

Anyway, I'm up for it..

Not played PGR in ages, will be an interesting and very crashy night ;))

No worries CW, DJ hasn't got back to me yet either. I gotta go out now, dunno how long I'll be. :)

i'll try and pop on later - had my family up all day (8 of us playing Rockband on PS3 all day :D) so pretty knackered - may just retire with my PSP :)...

Seems like it's a "No go" tonight. No worries guys; I haven't seen the missus all day so we are gonna go out for a meal. Sunday is probably better for everyone anyway - lets do it tomorrow. :)

I'm in DJ - 8pm sounds perfect. I have recharged my batteries after a looooooooooong weekend.

Right I'll start a lobby at 8pm and invite everyone from here. If you're in, great! :)

I was qualified for the Super Saturday tournament tonight. In round 2 I was disconnected for no reason after waited 30 minutes. Is it normal to wait 30 minutes between each round ?

Haha no mate, I usually wait for 2-3 minutes for a team championship when I am hosting a lobby.

Yes but this time it was a special tournament (on pgrnations, you can have a look to the "super saturday platinum tournament".), I had to qualify then respect a time to play the next round. The site and games, both told me to get ready in 30 minutes. If it's right, then it's not very clever.

Back
Top Bottom