The Live Racing : PGR4

Carl

Ban Master
Staff
27 December 2001
N.I.
West Ham United FC
Racing Revival night on Live, how does everyone feel about a night of pure racing laughs this Monday?

PGR? Burnout 3 or 4? Flatout, if anyone still has it? ToCA one or two, hell even Rallisport II!

So post your views here, and lets see what interest we can garner up.

Last edited:
Re: Monday Night Racing

I notice you omitted Forza, it's a racing game Carl, honestly! :mrgreen:

Well that and PGR2 are the only Xbox games I own, be happy to play either (even if you wouldn't). ;)

PGR2 or Flatout are all I have left on that list, although I could be minus Flatout if I decide to off it to go towards FarCry.

Could be interesting, its been too long...

• Staff

I omitted Forza Classic as I knew quite a few people had shifted it on from their hands, I do still have it, but really it didnt grab my attention on Live for too long either, overall ToCA 1 and 2 were much better racing games........

So far we have 5 places out of 8 taken up for a room of PGR2 then, roll up roll up, only 3 places left ( damn my maths is good ;)) Get them while there hot!!!!

I would be up for it, but I will probably be away on Monday.

Still up for it?

I'll probably not be on till about 8ish, but will stay on a wee while after that.

• Staff

I wouldnt get on till about 8 either, but aye, I'll be on Live somewhere, playing something. Tis only slacker Wrighty who normally gets on before 8 ;)

Holio said:
I wouldnt get on till about 8 either, but aye, I'll be on Live somewhere, playing something. Tis only slacker Wrighty who normally gets on before 8 ;)

That would be due to my normal working hours mate ;)

I should be on tonight all being well, though you never know what could happen in 12 hours...

hmmmm, sounds tempting, depends if I get free rule over the TV. The main TV has died so the one from my games room is downstairs now :(

footyfan said:
Ill have a game of Forza or Project gotham 2.

You are a day late mate, it was last night ;)

Re: Monday Night Racing : It's Back!!!!!!!!!

Well people, it's the night you have all been waiting for, it's here at last, IT'S MONDAY NIGHT RACING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This week featuring PGR3, cause it's the one most people have on the 360 and hell it's great crack. So come along from 8 onwards for a night of 'racing' of sorts and probably lots of crashes and spin outs if Wrighty is there. So Chris come along anyhow and enjoy the fun, there will prob be some elimnator races in the night along with good old fashioned racing. See you about 8 people.

I will have to try and repair some of the damage to my reputation, why is it I am the only one who gets slagged off?!

Chris youre a dirty driving bastard. This is why your'e tarnished with this :)

im in.

I will be there trying to improve my (somewheat harsh) reputation as the sites bad boy of racing

No idea how to find you guys but I'll try and get on for 8...!

CD was unbeatable when we played a few days ago. He always finished 1st. Although he quit on the last race after finishing last :D

Nah Flawless won a few as well. I quit half way thru the race on the ring when Noted lost control of his motor then couldn't bring himself to let me past, so he just blocked me off instead.

So you'll all be in the custom-match thing, not in online career or anything like that?

(Sorry, got to get used to everything...)

Yeah, Playtime Mode. I'm sure someone will invite you in, I will if you're online. As far as I know you can't play together using the online career anyway.

Online Career puts you against random monkeys. We should be up and ready to go for 2000 hours

ClassicD said:
Not while doing 150mph down a straight and the other guy is perpendicular to you and stationary!:D

It's times like that when you wish your driving KITT or there's a ramp somewhere handy......... ;)

Back
Top Bottom