Liverpool Thread

Can't put into words how much I love Alisson already. I'll be at Anfield for the Brighton match on Saturday, Brighton gonna be full of confidence after their win over Man Utd but tend to struggle away from home.

Can't put into words how much I love Alisson already. I'll be at Anfield for the Brighton match on Saturday, Brighton gonna be full of confidence after their win over Man Utd but tend to struggle away from home.
Oh man, how'd you get a ticket for a Liverpool game? I've tried for years...

Oh man, how'd you get a ticket for a Liverpool game? I've tried for years...

You need to have club membership, its around £30 a season. That gives you a chance to get a ticket in the member sales which are held twice a year (also some late availability sales a couple weeks before each game), it's by no means guaranteed but I usually get to one or two games a season.

Other option is to get a hospitality package but that's pretty expensive.

Lovely to see those great results, even with Salah not at his best. Firmino though, if I have a mancrush on anyone it's that sweet bundle of footballing joy. What an absolute treasure.

I saw from the very start that he was something special, he has had some doubtful people chomping down hats for sure.

Late check back, it was a very exciting match but obviously not full of chances. The late penalty though, what a moment. Someone behind me actually said just before Mahrez took the pen that he was shit at them. And the celebration that followed when he fudged it was incredible.
Anyway, had a nice day at Anfield, hospitality ticket, met Terry McDermott, fun bloke.

In other news, Firmino has been a bit naff lately, need to get him going again

Top of the league and advanced from a rough CL group, not a bad place to be for the lads, United on Sunday, wouldn't put it passed Poggers to get one in against us, shitty though he's been so far.

Firmino is out with a virus, apparently. I've got a bad feeling...
uhhh i did not know that! Vigil and some other CB missing too... might put Fabinho into CB position then...
anyway... i am so pumped and excited... like a 6 year old. been waiting so long to see this!

btw: love that picture of Junghans playing at Anfield back in the 80s! as a keeper, bayern and fottball fan... i want that on the wall at home (huge canvas!?)!
media.media.aef6e0aa-a45b-45bb-bdc5-ebac4ec752a3.original1024.jpg

just lovely!!
damn you football... "tickeling" all those emotions out of me! :D

I thought the first half was some of the best stuff I've seen Liverpool play all season. I usually think Mané (as important as his goals are) is far too greedy (and desperate to prove himself to be better than Salah) and wastes golden opportunities to set up tap-ins for teammates far too often, but even he was clearly motivated to get something out of the game and played brilliantly.

Second half was different, though - I think they'd ran out of energy and started to lose focus a bit. I think Shaqiri could have made a difference in the last 20 minutes, if not earlier - Salah was poor all night (typically for 2019 so far).

Brilliant defending from Fabinho and Matip, though - I feel like Van Dijk is doing some of the coaching...

Bayern were great all night - really solid defensively and Neuer was so sharp when called upon. He was down so quickly to save Mane's out-of-nowhere header, he read the game brilliantly I thought.

A great 0-0 to watch - but I fear for Liverpool when they get to Munich. They go there knowing one goal means Bayern need two, so they'll have to go for it, but Lewandowski... He'll be up for it.

its all well prepared for an epic rematch!
as i said, i take that draw at Anfield.
Neuer wasnt at 100% but hey, he saved some with quick reactions. Martinez was nice too!! Gnabry and Coman can be a weapon (thats the future and i love it)!
you said it all!

edit: dont know where to put it but here is a behind the scenes video of the VAR in germany:
https://tv.dfb.de/video/exklusiver-einblick-in-das-video-assist-center-in-koeln/24432/

Back
Top Bottom