Liverpool Thread

Oh yes, thankfully the power of prayer shone through. :PP Glad to see Bobby firminho starting to get is form back, that goal will do him good. I do like to see robertson causing problems down the left. Reminds me a bit like John Arne Risse was. Fairplay to tottenham second half they made a good go of it, but fortune smiled on us. And has we all know winning titles involve good fortune.....But i cant even contemplate that yet. Unless we can get the upper hand on city.

The match against Tottenham was never in doubt:P

You were bloddy Lucky to win that, but we shoot ourselves in the foot again with individuals errors and above all: we miss the real Moussa, Dembele. Levy should have replaced him. Our CM is rather weak.

Spurs grabbed the headlines but Liverpool also did well last night. Porto seemed up for it at the start but never looked likely to finish any of their attacks in a good way. Were proper knackered in the second half so the match was a comfortable win for Liverpool in the end.
Barcelona next, that's going to be something.

Yep, Porto were always going to come out like a house on fire for the first 20 mins, couldn't keep up that intensity as expected. Can't wait for the Barcelona tie, CL does feel weird this season because of the league. I feel whoever is top this time next week will win it, as for the Liverpool/Barca tie it's pretty much 50/50 for me!

As of 5 mins ago it was still 0-0 in the man city/burnley game. Bill & Bob, have a word with the gaffer and make it so at 90+ minutes :PRAY::CALM: edit Damn you Aguero :RANT::COAT:

Not much you can do against this Man City side and Pep. If Liverpool can't win the league with 90+ points then maybe it's just not meant to be. At least we have the champions league to focus on for a while longer at least!

tenor.gif

So xxxxing beautiful!!
Im in tears guys. There is just pure joy!!

You‘ll never walk alone!!

Oh my god.
I’m not a Liverpool fan. At all. And it’s painful to see this :D but wow, unbelievable. Amazing. What a performance.

I've not seen anything like this since... Well, Istanbul, I suppose.

I feel like I've just witnessed something truly special. Even the interviews afterwards, Klopp nearly had a tear in his eye.

Proud to be from Merseyside tonight.

Even though the Premier League will likely always be out of reach for us (think the money bubble will burst and go back to the old division one before we win the league again :D ) there is just something so special about Liverpool in the Champions League. I shouldn't be, but I'm absolutely stunned.

Someone at work told me Liverpool were winning 4-0; I didn't believe them.
Amazing comeback. Could be a great season for Liverpool. It's a shame finishing on over 90 points probably won't be enough to win the Premier League title though.

I'm not a Liverpool fan by any stretch of the imagination (it goes back to losing an FA Cup semi final on penalties in 91/92 for me! :LOL:) but that was an incredible victory. Barcelona defend like Arsenal!

To be fair to Messi, he could have done with some help and as little as he was involved he still managed to get in three shots and set up two one on one's.

I thought tonight showed what a key signing Allison was as well, stepped up at the key moments with some really good saves. But most of all what a brilliant bit of quick thinking by Alexander-Arnold.

Liverpool must still be laughing to have got over 100m for Coutinho.

Mad game that, special props to AA for even thinking of that at the end, plus that finish from Origi was sublime, most players would have sent that over the goal.
An outstanding comeback to be sure but still there is a game to go. I am confident though, judging from last night, the players are up for it.

Divock Origi is a weird player, isn't he?
For years now he has been on the bench with Liverpool and Wolfsburg, but in big matches or when it's really important, he scores goals.
He id this at the 2014 WC, then against Everton, the winning goal against Newcastle and now against Barcelona...

Robertson and Laexander Arnold are also special players...

When Liverpool had their last good Europa League run, Origi was playing extremely well and racked up goals. Then he got hacked down by some Everton player and he hasn't been the same since. Well until now.

sorry for the double post, but i want to reach as many fans as possible! :)

Tottenham-Hotspur-vs-FC-Liverpool-658x370-e8ce8f7e0dcee44f.jpg

for all you people without a sport channel membership... BTsport is showing the CL-Finale for free at their youtube channel:
"But there's more. There will be also be a free 4K Champions League stream (and SD/HD) on the BT Sport YouTube channel. So anyone with an internet connection can watch the final for free."
https://www.youtube.com/user/BTSportOfficial

enjoy!!

Last edited:
You double poster You.

Spread the word Mate, a lot of people won't know that.

Hope for a great final , but how do You top the Semi's ?

Made up for Henderson. Actually dug up a 2 month old tweet where some wanker fan called him trash, and asked him if he felt silly about it now. He replied with some revisionist bullshit about him playing badly back then, which I would not have disagreed with, but that's not what he said in the tweet, he just called him trash. Shit like that gets on my tits.

Back
Top Bottom