The Master League adventures thread

Below is a nice goal, with an "oldPES-feeling" from my current ML adventure with Blookrows and ML defaults.
Quick Description: I am down 1-2 against Olympiakos and the additional time is +3 minutes. On late 93 minute, around 93'30'' my attack is deflected and the ball is clear behind my midfield line. Passing to my one CB, the other CB is moving forward cause of ALL-OUT-ATTACK order. I make a desperate cross, cause i was sure the match will be ended instantly, manual :l2:+:circle:, cause i don't need a high one, i want a sharp-razor cross in the heart of the opponent penalty box, thats why i used manual. My CB crosses with his left (bad) foot, my other CB who is extra-frontman jump alone for the alley-oop header , passing to my CF in the center of the heart of the opponent defense. Olympiakos defender smashes my CF down after ball control and the ball bounces to my RWF who is left footed. In calm mind, both me and the player, takes one quick touch to control and an other quick touch under pressure to finish the shoot and smash the ball in Olympiakos goalpost!!
Nice goal , a tence moment, nice climax from the game , with the camera taking shots from the crowd in the ground, the fans waving the flags. although PES is not famous for its presentation, there are moment like this, where some scenes build-up a nice atmosphere and a climatic celebration!!! A nice 10/10 moment for me! Good battles inside the penalty area, good decision, good execution, everything went perfect!! I was also lucky enough!!!

The feeling you get when scoring late goals (which change the result) is really hard to quantify, but it typifies (but isn't limited to this) why I love PES and don't enjoy Fifa half as much. The feeling of achievement and relief is very real. I will often fist-pump (or whatever the modern cool kid equivalent is these days) and celebrate it.

I've had 2 penalties in 2 seasons so far, low, but more than I had in over 100 seasons stretching back from PES 18 to PES 12.

New Master League blog post up here: PESFX Master League Moments: Episode 4

J3riBJr.png

I've had 2 penalties in 2 seasons so far, low, but more than I had in over 100 seasons stretching back from PES 18 to PES 12.

New Master League blog post up here: PESFX Master League Moments: Episode 4

J3riBJr.png

I've 'won' a couple of penalties. But due to the fact I find free-kicks just outside the box far easier to score I generally don't try anymore. I will opt for avoiding the challenge entirely on the chance of a goal opportunity rather than draw a foul in the box so I only get a pen when their challenge is really bad.

When I was trying, I got about 5 pens a season in ML (first 2, manual passing, Pro). Season three I stopped trying for them (and switched to TP for that season) and got 2 pens. Season 4 (switched back to Pro after half a dozen games when handicapping went overdrive) not one penalty, but won a lot of 'in-range' free-kicks. Season 5 now (not sure of the date but just played Champions League group stage match 4*) and no pens (but still some decent free-kicks). 2 blatant 'knock-the-ball-past-and-sprint-around-defender' pens that should have been however and one from the GK.

PS. I got satisfying revenge on AC Milan in the group stage with wins home and away after they knocked me out of the Europa League semi-final 1-1 the previous season (knocked out on the away goal rule :( ).

@Negatrev I find FK's too easy also, and every single COM FK is top corner every time, you can block most with the wall jump but not every single FK should be on target top corner, totally unrealistic.

I wish they'd apply the target circle method from pens to free-kicks. I don't mean I want to see the circle, but I think the aim should be less accurate based on the players ability at set pieces and how hard you hit it. As it stands the only stat I see a difference for is curve (and shot power if far enough out for it to matter). Curve doesn't really improve your chances at scoring, it just changes where you need to aim. Penalties are literally harder for me to score than free-kicks which is a huge alarm bell.

With much respect to face creators, the in game face editor is very very dated. Most generic faces produced by editor look nasty. IE my young CF Supriaha. His ingame face sucks a lot. The faces created around Youtube make him look like a 40 years old cartoon. Only with basecopy i achieved to give him an acceptable face.

1)Here is how is in real life:
342680.jpg

2) Here is his PES generic face:
126896.png

3)Here is a custom face build from a face creator from Youtube

4) And this is the Supriaha i have in my game after basecopy. i still haven't find someone to match 100% similarity, but still looks better than the strange generic pes faces.
FSlZh9h.jpg

Last edited:
With much respect to face creators, the in game face editor is very very dated. Most generic faces produced by editor look nasty. IE my young CF Supriaha. His ingame face sucks a lot. The faces created around Youtube make him look like a 40 years old cartoon. Only with basecopy i achieved to give him an acceptable face.

1)Here is how is in real life:
342680.jpg

2) Here is his PES generic face:
126896.png

3)Here is a custom face build from a face creator from Youtube

4) And this is the Supriaha i have in my game after basecopy. i still haven't find someone to match 100% similarity, but still looks better than the strange generic pes faces.
FSlZh9h.jpg
Kimmich won’t be happy with that! :D

What about Leverkusens Hradecky (make the lips bigger)!? It what about Ødegaard‘s face??

Kimmich won’t be happy with that! :D

What about Leverkusens Hradecky (make the lips bigger)!? It what about Ødegaard‘s face??
The second matches for many young blond Europeans. The first has facial hair unfortunately.

Last edited:
Anybody (on superstar, pa1, basic shooting), having succes with tactics without wingers in ML? I find it incredible hard to have succes with my favorite formation 4-3-1-2.. :)

I’m playing 4321 with those settings using Fiorentina.

Ribery and Chiesa are my 2 no10s behind D.Costa with attacking fullbacks on. 2 box to box in CM and anchor man as DMF works quite well starting to pick up wins in 2nd half of the season

It's finally January for Lazio. We got 5 new signings and we'll try to sign some more players so we can fight against Juventus for the Scudetto.

f3NcN3c.png

We were 1st before January. This is how we ended December:

SokSlxA.png

I haven't played for a while, but I still maintain my grip on FuMa. That Napoli match was crazy, with a 90+1 goal for us that lead us to victory. I'll update with January: signings and more results.

Since I use Klashmann's tactics, Lazio plays really well. A shame that in this ML I can't play with every team's tactics edited, but I will in my next ML: maybe with Arsenal.

An extra one:

o5ye5W1.png

Juventus offered me to be their manager... Of course, stayed with Lazio!

Whats the story man its yer favourite man living down the road saint angelo and I just wrapped 2023/2024 season with AC Milan. Five seasons in, holy shit!

b4Gd8ss.jpg

And thats how we started. Leo Ceara got this noice cuppa for dominating in Serie A and Europa League. For my meager funds, it's broken on my save I swear, I only managed to sign Alejandro Pozo (https://www.pesmaster.com/alejandro-pozo/pes-2020/player/114299/), in 2023 he was 80 rated AMF in Granada worth 20 millions, yes after all those awards and trophies I only had 20 million euros to spare for transfer, its terrible. :(

We still went hard into 23/24 season, destroying opposition in the Summer Cup Asia something. Wiped floor with Bayern and United. Only lost to Barca because I was texting on whatsapp :D

I haven't lost a league game this season. Not a joke. We ended with exactly 100 points and defended our title at the end of April. Juventus were a fair rival, but we've won crucial game against them in the first round. And they had a horrible hiccup in December, getting defeated twice in a row by Sassuolo and Lazio. Winter went by, but the cold freeze was felt in Turin until the season ended, it was anywhere between -7 to -11 :D And we were cruising, before and post patch. It seems KONAMI did some stealth buff to Genoa since I could not beat them in any of the games. Bad, really bad. :D

3maoxNg.jpg

Regrettably we've had terrible luck in other competitions. In quarterfinals of Coppa Italia we've met Juve, and crushed them 3-1 at San Siro. I think scriptures influenced it but they've got a neat 2-0 comeback at puttana stadium in Turin and we were out.

I had high hopes for Champions League this year. Real Madrid in Last 16, welp. Game number one in Madrid and galacticos led by Romelu Lukaku (don't ask) quickly bang in two rocketshots. And then guys in the white go silent, and we grab wind in our massive fockin sails man. Game ends with Rusyn running past hopeless Lunin in extra time and completing comeback of the week with 2-4 away result for Milan. Surely we through??!

No because Real did comeback of the year in the second game. Lukaku was scoring cannons from anywhere, nuclear strikes. We go from 1-0 to 1-4 and get kicked out of Champions League, lol! :D It felt weird, it truly did, I am not okay with that result, on the other hand Real has its entire team in 85+ range of overalls, whereas I only have Renato at 87 and then high 70s/low 80s, but even then, it makes sense but, I hate it!

So it ended up being terribly uneventful and boring :LMAO: Serie A is not a competition at this point. I have no resources to improve my team past this point however. It's not PES 5/6 development, so no one will skyrocket after 3-4 seasons of regular play. Renato and Rusyn are developing okay but its gonna come to an end soon. And money is so scarce! I only got 20 millions for winning Serie A, had other 20 something saved and my lovely bald guy with a tablet gave me a very small loan of three millions for winning the title second year in a row...this is bad, really bad! I simply won't be able to build anything better. I know my starting financial settings were fairly small, but I changed it later, is it broke? Is my ML broke? :R1

Wt66IQW.jpg

Even then, getting the team to become much more financially proficient is one hell of a task. I am curious @ianni I see your Lazio with 1.8M followers and #15 in world ranking, it's first season isn't it? I am five seasons in, won so much silver, barely at 1.2M and #34 after this season. I suppose I was building this from absolutely nothing, default team starts with 3 millions eurosos and 20k followers but I kinda wish it was faster :( In last season my follower count tripled thanks to Serie A and Europa League, but this year we've barely got 200k more people in, pretty much as many as in my first season in Serie B. I would imagine that follower count really affects those things so...I'm screwed, aren't I!!!!

hH22fAK.jpg

I think it might be the end of my first PES 2020 Master League. I am utterly amazed that it's not the first and last one at the same time :OOOH:speaks a volume about this game for me, truly. Not perfect, but I get heaps of enjoyment out of it. The next campaign will be no default team, and I'm going hard as shit in - Legend difficulty, no changing, I am thinking hard transfers maybe and low transfer frequency? But definitely normal budget. I don't like abusing free agents in ML but in Milan game I simply had to, I couldn't afford anyone! I am thinking Russia or Turkey, although second Spanish division looks interesting too...

Quick peak at Rayo, 12M starting budget and 350k fans, almost two years ahead of what I was with Milan in terms of those numbers. Crazy!

Big question to moderating team! Can I open a separate thread for an upcoming campaign? I want to show everyone what I mean by a big Master League campaign? I really want that ML subforum to be a thing somehow, or at least have a proper, neatly trimmed and edited ML report like back in the day. Is it legal? I don't wanna spend hours of work only to get the thread removed in a mere seconds :CALM:

Let me know, at best I only have one final season on San Siro. Regardless of cash flow issues and Realmadrid scripting me, I have tons of fond memories from that campaign already and will always cherish it, so basically this PES is a good PES! :WORSHIP: See you soon, hopefully!

Ue5z23D.jpg

I've recently started on a custom competition to be used in Master League. It will be a competition filled with Dutch football clubs who have gone either exctinct or amateur. I'm currently creating kits for the teams (I've got 12 from the 20 teams ready). After that I will be looking to the tactics and other details. Really having fun with this!

I've recently started on a custom competition to be used in Master League. It will be a competition filled with Dutch football clubs who have gone either exctinct or amateur. I'm currently creating kits for the teams (I've got 12 from the 20 teams ready). After that I will be looking to the tactics and other details. Really having fun with this!
Very interesting. Would you like to share somehow your work? ( I dont have space in PEU,but maybe i will put them in PAS league :RANT:)

Very interesting. Would you like to share somehow your work? ( I dont have space in PEU,but maybe i will put them in PAS league :RANT:)

When it's done I will try to get it uploaded somewhere. I don't know about the files you will need to get everything. The league replaces the PAS league. One disclaimer: I haven't changed the players (that's too much work for now). Maybe I will add 1 or 2 historical players per team at some point.

Finished my first season as 3rd. Qualified for Europa League next year. The owner made a bank run and gave me the extraordinary bonus of +1 million €. The objectives went mad and broken, they asked me to go for win the League which is impossible, or qualify for Champions League, i picked this. I kept the same roster, cause the finances are not efficient for the market.
With 90TS the TopPlayer level has become a little bit more easy, but there are still moments that the CPU is stubborn and can take a DRAW against the game tempo. The problem is Superstar is for sure broken, at the moment and i am sure in Europa League and Cup knock outs the CPU, will do whatever they want.

P.S.: I do not say that TopPlayer is easy or needs tweaks, cause the last time it was clearly easy in early PES2018 and i asked to tune it up, they really messed it up for 2018 and 2019.

Whats the story man its yer favourite man living down the road saint angelo and I just wrapped 2023/2024 season with AC Milan. Five seasons in, holy shit!

b4Gd8ss.jpg

And thats how we started. Leo Ceara got this noice cuppa for dominating in Serie A and Europa League. For my meager funds, it's broken on my save I swear, I only managed to sign Alejandro Pozo (https://www.pesmaster.com/alejandro-pozo/pes-2020/player/114299/), in 2023 he was 80 rated AMF in Granada worth 20 millions, yes after all those awards and trophies I only had 20 million euros to spare for transfer, its terrible. :(

We still went hard into 23/24 season, destroying opposition in the Summer Cup Asia something. Wiped floor with Bayern and United. Only lost to Barca because I was texting on whatsapp :D

I haven't lost a league game this season. Not a joke. We ended with exactly 100 points and defended our title at the end of April. Juventus were a fair rival, but we've won crucial game against them in the first round. And they had a horrible hiccup in December, getting defeated twice in a row by Sassuolo and Lazio. Winter went by, but the cold freeze was felt in Turin until the season ended, it was anywhere between -7 to -11 :D And we were cruising, before and post patch. It seems KONAMI did some stealth buff to Genoa since I could not beat them in any of the games. Bad, really bad. :D

3maoxNg.jpg

Regrettably we've had terrible luck in other competitions. In quarterfinals of Coppa Italia we've met Juve, and crushed them 3-1 at San Siro. I think scriptures influenced it but they've got a neat 2-0 comeback at puttana stadium in Turin and we were out.

I had high hopes for Champions League this year. Real Madrid in Last 16, welp. Game number one in Madrid and galacticos led by Romelu Lukaku (don't ask) quickly bang in two rocketshots. And then guys in the white go silent, and we grab wind in our massive fockin sails man. Game ends with Rusyn running past hopeless Lunin in extra time and completing comeback of the week with 2-4 away result for Milan. Surely we through??!

No because Real did comeback of the year in the second game. Lukaku was scoring cannons from anywhere, nuclear strikes. We go from 1-0 to 1-4 and get kicked out of Champions League, lol! :D It felt weird, it truly did, I am not okay with that result, on the other hand Real has its entire team in 85+ range of overalls, whereas I only have Renato at 87 and then high 70s/low 80s, but even then, it makes sense but, I hate it!

So it ended up being terribly uneventful and boring :LMAO: Serie A is not a competition at this point. I have no resources to improve my team past this point however. It's not PES 5/6 development, so no one will skyrocket after 3-4 seasons of regular play. Renato and Rusyn are developing okay but its gonna come to an end soon. And money is so scarce! I only got 20 millions for winning Serie A, had other 20 something saved and my lovely bald guy with a tablet gave me a very small loan of three millions for winning the title second year in a row...this is bad, really bad! I simply won't be able to build anything better. I know my starting financial settings were fairly small, but I changed it later, is it broke? Is my ML broke? :R1

Wt66IQW.jpg

Even then, getting the team to become much more financially proficient is one hell of a task. I am curious @ianni I see your Lazio with 1.8M followers and #15 in world ranking, it's first season isn't it? I am five seasons in, won so much silver, barely at 1.2M and #34 after this season. I suppose I was building this from absolutely nothing, default team starts with 3 millions eurosos and 20k followers but I kinda wish it was faster :( In last season my follower count tripled thanks to Serie A and Europa League, but this year we've barely got 200k more people in, pretty much as many as in my first season in Serie B. I would imagine that follower count really affects those things so...I'm screwed, aren't I!!!!

hH22fAK.jpg

I think it might be the end of my first PES 2020 Master League. I am utterly amazed that it's not the first and last one at the same time :OOOH:speaks a volume about this game for me, truly. Not perfect, but I get heaps of enjoyment out of it. The next campaign will be no default team, and I'm going hard as shit in - Legend difficulty, no changing, I am thinking hard transfers maybe and low transfer frequency? But definitely normal budget. I don't like abusing free agents in ML but in Milan game I simply had to, I couldn't afford anyone! I am thinking Russia or Turkey, although second Spanish division looks interesting too...

Quick peak at Rayo, 12M starting budget and 350k fans, almost two years ahead of what I was with Milan in terms of those numbers. Crazy!

Big question to moderating team! Can I open a separate thread for an upcoming campaign? I want to show everyone what I mean by a big Master League campaign? I really want that ML subforum to be a thing somehow, or at least have a proper, neatly trimmed and edited ML report like back in the day. Is it legal? I don't wanna spend hours of work only to get the thread removed in a mere seconds :CALM:

Let me know, at best I only have one final season on San Siro. Regardless of cash flow issues and Realmadrid scripting me, I have tons of fond memories from that campaign already and will always cherish it, so basically this PES is a good PES! :WORSHIP: See you soon, hopefully!

Ue5z23D.jpg

Indeed, it's my first season, I'm playing it slowly because I don't have much time. Glad to see you're so advanced in your ML! Keep it up :D

While i am waiting a good OF for Libertadores+Liga MX, PAS league, and i run out of creativity, i created some Piemonte Calcio kits for PES :P :P :P Still have no clue what to do with them, dismiss Werder in PEU, create them over a PAS team..Decisions, decisions!!! :CONF:
P.S.: I really dislike this years Juventus official kits!!! :)

Attachments

• PIEMONTE 1.png
    PIEMONTE 1.png
    286.5 KB · Views: 15
  • PIEMONTE 2.png
    PIEMONTE 2.png
    948.4 KB · Views: 12
  • PIEMONTE 3.png
    PIEMONTE 3.png
    271.7 KB · Views: 12
  • PIEMONTE 4.png
    PIEMONTE 4.png
    498.1 KB · Views: 12
  • piemonte.png
    piemonte.png
    109.4 KB · Views: 13
Hello, guys. I didn't play PES 18 and 19. Previously, experienced and not old players developed as fast as young even with a level of 85 and above. How do players in Pes 20 develop? I bought a Timo Werner with a rating of 85 and 1 season it did not develop at all. Not developed over the year players with ratings from 82. Only weak young players with ratings from 72 to 2 points have developed.

Hello, guys. I didn't play PES 18 and 19. Previously, experienced and not old players developed as fast as young even with a level of 85 and above. How do players in Pes 20 develop? I bought a Timo Werner with a rating of 85 and 1 season it did not develop at all. Not developed over the year players with ratings from 82. Only weak young players with ratings from 72 to 2 points have developed.

It all depends. Are they already exceeding their potential (check the graph). Are they training on a routine that will improve stats that contribute to the OVR of their primary position?

I've signed a 26 yr old or 2 that are near decline, but they still improve as I've trained a specific stat grouping.
It's still youngsters that improve most, but that's to be expected.

It all depends. Are they already exceeding their potential (check the graph). Are they training on a routine that will improve stats that contribute to the OVR of their primary position?

I've signed a 26 yr old or 2 that are near decline, but they still improve as I've trained a specific stat grouping.
It's still youngsters that improve most, but that's to be expected.

In real football, players after 26 continue to grow. Are you talking about ability training?

In real football, players after 26 continue to grow. Are you talking about ability training?

No, I'm talking about First Team/Youth Team training (lots of players aren't worth bringing out of the youth team until their flaws have been fixed, mostly lack of stamina).

Oh, thank you.Players with a rating of 75 in PES 20 can not grow to about 95?

It depends a fair bit on their growth graph. Very few players have the potential to ever reach 95 OVR. However, they might have more chance of reaching an individual stat.
It doesn't matter how good your training is, you're never going to get a lumbering CB up to 95 pace. However, if you are starting from a winger who's best stat is pace, you can improve it a lot. I've only played 5 years in the ML, but have certainly increased players pace by 10-12 points at least in that time. Jamie Vardy came through my youth ranks, I can't remember what his pace was at 16, but I did not focus on it in too much training (as it was high enough for my purposes) and it still reached over 90. I suspect some players have certain stats that they will always improve, not matter the training.

The OVR value for players is not based on the total of their entire stats, it's weighted based on what their core position is. For example, in my Master League, I have a Scottish 'CB'. His core position is DMF, but he's also fully adapted to CB. He had a 70 OVR for DMF, but when moved into CB was a 74. I've trained him to focus on CB stats and now he's a 74 at DMF and an 81 at CB.

Essentially, the overall stats a player can reach are limited by his growth graph (although they have a little bit of leeway for going over). However, if you focus on training them in specific stats (best while younger) you can re-shape them and they will gain in certain stats. For example. If you have a CF who has 80 Ball Winning, then this has 'used up' stats that could have gone in to finishing. While they are young, they don't loose stats (that I've seen) but when older and players are static (or even start to decline) if you train this striker in finishing, their finishing will improve and their Ball Winning (or rather any stat you aren't actively training) will reduce to compensate, or if they decline quickly enough in other stats (like Ball Winning) they even have a chance of improving OVR even when declining.

It depends a fair bit on their growth graph. Very few players have the potential to ever reach 95 OVR. However, they might have more chance of reaching an individual stat.
It doesn't matter how good your training is, you're never going to get a lumbering CB up to 95 pace. However, if you are starting from a winger who's best stat is pace, you can improve it a lot. I've only played 5 years in the ML, but have certainly increased players pace by 10-12 points at least in that time. Jamie Vardy came through my youth ranks, I can't remember what his pace was at 16, but I did not focus on it in too much training (as it was high enough for my purposes) and it still reached over 90. I suspect some players have certain stats that they will always improve, not matter the training.

The OVR value for players is not based on the total of their entire stats, it's weighted based on what their core position is. For example, in my Master League, I have a Scottish 'CB'. His core position is DMF, but he's also fully adapted to CB. He had a 70 OVR for DMF, but when moved into CB was a 74. I've trained him to focus on CB stats and now he's a 74 at DMF and an 81 at CB.

Essentially, the overall stats a player can reach are limited by his growth graph (although they have a little bit of leeway for going over). However, if you focus on training them in specific stats (best while younger) you can re-shape them and they will gain in certain stats. For example. If you have a CF who has 80 Ball Winning, then this has 'used up' stats that could have gone in to finishing. While they are young, they don't loose stats (that I've seen) but when older and players are static (or even start to decline) if you train this striker in finishing, their finishing will improve and their Ball Winning (or rather any stat you aren't actively training) will reduce to compensate, or if they decline quickly enough in other stats (like Ball Winning) they even have a chance of improving OVR even when declining.
Thank you very much, very detailed explanation. I now understand that I have to pay attention to individual trainings and not just wait for monthly development reports.

Thank you very much, very detailed explanation. I now understand that I have to pay attention to individual trainings and not just wait for monthly development reports.

Well, you don't have to. Most players that enter your club are just set to train for their current playing style. Some are just set to train evenly on all stats though (including GK :( ). I just enjoy getting in to it at that detail to make the most of my squad.

Or in a more general sense, the growth type can be random some times. They have these random beakthroughs, where the form arrow is shinning, where they gain some significant increase in OPR. Then it is the team role, a 17yo player who is "YOUTH PROSPECT" gains more XP points than a 17yo who is not. A "Protégé" gains even more XP. After it depends on other players, if you have a "MAESTRO" , players with the same registered position take more xp amnd when he is a captain every player takes more xp.

If you scroll down HERE, it explains all the effects of team roles. Fortunately or Unfortunately these RPG elements affect a lot the player development.

nrjbqwv.png

Juventus is a joy to play against, they are so punishing. You have to be full focused the entire match! I almost win them, but Dybala and CR are too much, they are hard to stop! But so far, so good. We sit 1st with 54 points, and Juventus have 54 points too. This is going to be hard.

tanmr5b.png

aDLoIuc.png

This is our squad after Winter Window. I'm trying to sell Jony as Nakajima is better and younger. De la Cruz is very good at dribbling and passing. Marchisio is not that good as Parolo was, but he'll do just fine until the end of the season I think. L. Martínez is a very solid CB with good passing. Russo is from the Youth Academy, and Márquez can do the likes of Caicedo. I like Sy as a back-up goalkeeper so far. It has been a good Winter Window.

Racing with Juventus is kinda fun as long as they won't fall behind randomly, but they are a decent rival indeed.

It's funny you mention CR7 because he's kinda joke in my ML. Best Juventus player is...Son Heung-Min in my game, unstoppable tiger.

I see Savić atop of your stats, he's a nightmare to stop, must be nice to have him on your side!

I also see it again now and oh God yeah actually it's Lazio, a terrible team in general in my game and they'd be dead and bodied if not for Strakosha, god he's invincible, I had this one game against Lazio when he was stopping literally everything until 93rd minute. At last, at long last I got a devastating counter in and by skin of a teeth defeated Strakosha with header.

What followed was me muttering madly "Strakosha u cunt fuck you fuck you so much [random polish profanities] fuck your mother fuck lazio fuck all of you aaaaaaaaaaaa!!!"

There are many goalkeepers who brought my piss to a boil. Strakosha though...absolute devil. Hope he serves you well. I hate him :D

The feeling you get when scoring late goals (which change the result) is really hard to quantify, but it typifies (but isn't limited to this) why I love PES and don't enjoy Fifa half as much. The feeling of achievement and relief is very real. I will often fist-pump (or whatever the modern cool kid equivalent is these days) and celebrate it.
I do exactly the same thing when i switch tactics, make subs and fight back from goals down to win. Every single time. The relief, joy and satisfaction is always real. PES Master League game by game success especially the very tense matches gives a kind of satisfaction that make you feel like a real life manger. I love it.

This PES takes me all the way back to my childhood. They are on the right track.

Back
Top Bottom