The Master League adventures thread

What a nice addition you created here!
Wish I had that roulette style feature somehow in the game during ML. Wich brings us back to the main topic, what Konami COULD do to enhance ML and the whole PES experience!! ^^
Again it’s a simple user (with a lot of passion), if I may say so, that sets the bar!

When mates are over at my place I love to play random selection matches!! And that mode is somehow similar to what you’ve created.

So we have gfx guys, we have gameplay guys, we have mode guys, we have audio guys, we have UI guys, we have an online platform, we have plattester and we have a loyal community!
Where is that financing guy we are praying for since like forever!? :D
Edit: I’d do marketing and/or live presentation at events like the E3 (plus customer (we call them passionists) care)! :SAL:

Again, it’s all about being able to choose in the game what and how we want to play. Come on Konami, give the customers options!!

and aaagain: Very nice idea!! :APPLAUD:
Thanks @PRO_TOO I couldn't enjoy PES without all the great content creators here on EvoWeb that make the PC side of the game better visually.

I'm starting to think I stumbled on to something with this gameboard.

Ask and you shall receive. :P Episode 1 of my new Master League series is out now. Great to be back doing PES Master League again. Hope everyone enjoys the new spin on it.

Now for the thing that I've been working on behind the scenes, introducing the PES 2020 Master League gameboard. Think of it as a Monopoly style of game within my Master League. Prior to every match I will roll a dice and whatever space i land on will either hurt or help my chances of success in the Master League.

View attachment 26226
any chance you can upload the excel spreadsheet for the board?

The dogs bark is louder than it's bite

Capture.PNG

Season 7 rolls on and the Dog & Duck AFC were fighting on three fronts, the Premier League, FA Cup and the Uefa Champions League.

I say were as a torrid, turdery induced performance saw us dumped out of the FA cup as holders in the quarter finals against Wolves, in a dismal game that once again boosted Wolves into a Barca-Brazil 70's hybrid, with the physicality and finishing of 80's Liverpool, a 4-2 defeat probably flattered us, we won't be retaining the FA Cup.

Although the game preceding the Wolves match was a rare Golden Unicorn of the PES world, a game with fouls:

3e41dd_e59cec3d4954451d9daa6c167baed1b5~mv2.png

We were drawn in a tough UCL group, with Athletico Madrid and AC Milan the favourites for qualification, our first season in the competition so expectations were low, but hopes high.

We drew our first 4 matches, then lost to Milan, leaving us bottom of the group after 5 matches, but still able to qualify if other results went our way, we needed Athletico to beat Milan, and we needed to win at least 3-0 to go through as runners up on goal difference, a tall order.

3e41dd_236d6fb411054609bdcc242ae93758d1~mv2.png

We did our bit, a resounding 3-0 thumping of Anderlecht, it could have been double that, no wonder they left the pitch hanging their heads in shame, but unfortunately, the ML scripting gods were not playing ball that night, as Milan and Athletico drew 1-1, we missed out by a point, and drop down into the KO stages of the Europa League.

3e41dd_aebfe44a94204242931192be892b451c~mv2.png

Those 4 draws really killed us, one more win and we'd have been through, but we get another tilt at the Europa league, a competition often bunny hopped when playing a ML campaign, hoping to go one better than last seasons Europa Quarter finals, and things started well after dispatching Ajax in the last 32, 3-1 on aggregate, next up in the last 16 is Spurs.

It's been a strange ol' season so far for star striker, Maolida, who has only played a handful of games due to picking up 3 separate injuries, each keeping him out 2-4 weeks, so he's missed a fair few games, and with the signing pre-season of youth re-gen Jamie Vardy, Maolida's instant return to the team hasn't always been guaranteed due to the form of Vardy, who's player ID in PES is very Vardy-esque, the way he runs, shapes his body etc, you can instantly tell when he's on the ball.

He's a great backup to have, as shown last in the clip below where he holds off the defender to finesse place the shot into the far corner, the clip below also contains a couple of other PES gems, a Penalty FOR ME!!!! And a 35 yard Free Kick, plus another standard goal against Milan that I liked just for the pure randomness of goals you can score where you see the keeper completely wrong footed and rooted to the spot.

As I've mentioned previously, my team is setup to counter attack, this means we are usually out-possessed but when we do get the ball, the aim is to make that possession count, far too many COM teams get the ball, and pass around at the back aimlessly for 10 in-game minutes without actually creating anything, our brand of football is cut-throat, emphasised clearly in this following clip where Arsenal hit the post then we hit them on the break and within 10 passes the ball is in their net:

My current starting XI is shown below, a good Avg rating in each position and a very high TS, essential in this game, anything below 85 and your team plays like Sunday pub players, lack of runs, cohesion, everything really, TS is a great idea and I hope it stays but I'd like to see it levelled out and refined, you shouldn't need a level of 95+ to see your team playing as they should, on the flip side, I don't feel new signings have a big enough impact on TS, it may take a little hit the first 2 or 3 games but after that its all back to normal.

I'd like to see the TS affected depending on not just whether the player is a good fit for your team instructions and tactics, but if he's from another country, his age etc all should play a factor, as should his personality traits which are shown in the player stats page, but I'm not sure what actual purpose they serve currently.

2.PNG

8 Matches left of the season, we are still in with a fighting chance of the title, being only 4 pts adrift, but Liverpool just keep on winning and are notoriously hard to score against, the board objective is to finish 6th, which we should definitely achieve, the realistic target is guaranteed Champions League football again next season and a push at the Europa League.

Capture3.PNG

Ask and you shall receive. :P Episode 1 of my new Master League series is out now. Great to be back doing PES Master League again. Hope everyone enjoys the new spin on it.

Now for the thing that I've been working on behind the scenes, introducing the PES 2020 Master League gameboard. Think of it as a Monopoly style of game within my Master League. Prior to every match I will roll a dice and whatever space i land on will either hurt or help my chances of success in the Master League.

View attachment 26226
What a great idea buddy 👍

can’t wait to watch your video..... Venezia were a really tough match for me in my current ML with Frosinone.

Fired up yesterday midnight, to test the new gameplay with DP 3.0... Posting here cause i don't want to spoil the good momentum on the main topic. I continued my ML with Ajax,, which was boring btw, cause i was solo first and with the best team in Eredivisie. It was a bad move from the beginning. i FAILED TO PASS the round of 16 on CL against Tottenham. But i won the Eredivisie and then moved on. I was among Leeds United, Ac Pisa and Paris FC. Finally decided to try a #MakeArsenalGreatAgain and i requested to go to Arsenal, which was 10th!!!!! for some godamn reason, in PREMIER LEAGUE..

I do not know how they do it but KONAMI achieved, all the previous years that they were partners with Liverpool , Liverpool in my ML was sucking hard. This year, ARSENAL which is also official partners with KONAMI is in a tragic regress position. Meanwhile Liverpool, who is UNLICENSED this year and not special partner, is so OP they are still 5* after 3 seasons, they dominate almost everything,.

To return to my starting point, the reason i left Ajax, except for boredom, was my Loss in round of 16 in CL. I was playing against Tottenham.. The first AWAY match, i won 1-3. In the second leg,in my HOME game, i went for a slow tempo, and i lost 0-6!!!!!! On top player... Very weird and suspicious behaviour by the CPU.. All 6 goals were conceded by H. Kane. I just saved this one, cause it was in very crucial moment, when they went from 0-4 to 0-5, achieving a favourable score for them that devastates us completely, meanwhile i was pushing for to make 3-4, which seem impossible either way. But all of their 6 goals, were something like my video below.. I was attacking, CPU steals the ball, 50meters low pass to FW, my defenders doing one step behind for no reason and Harry Kane scoring it...

I am sure that my friends @Chris Davies and @Emroth will come and tell me, that i was playing it wrong and that if i check the replay, i will find what i did wrong and that there are no inevitable goals. :D :P

Last edited:
not to do with your post but your Adriano looks amazing on the smoke patch, he's a bit lazy for me off the ball but when he's on it as scary as we remember him..

Fired up yesterday midnight, to test the new gameplay with DP 3.0... Posting here cause i don't want to spoil the good momentum on the main topic. I continued my ML with Ajax,, which was boring btw, cause i was solo first and with the best team in Eredivisie. It was a bad move from the beginning. i FAILED TO PASS the round of 16 on CL against Tottenham. But i won the Eredivisie and then moved on. I was among Leeds United, Ac Pisa and Paris FC. Finally decided to try a #MakeArsenalGreatAgain and i requested to go to Arsenal, which was 10th!!!!! for some godamn reason, in PREMIER LEAGUE..

I do not know how they do it but KONAMI achieved, all the previous years that they were partners with Liverpool , Liverpool in my ML was sucking hard. This year, ARSENAL which is also official partners with KONAMI is in a tragic regress position. Meanwhile Liverpool, who is UNLICENSED this year and not special partner, is so OP they are still 5* after 3 seasons, they dominate almost everything,.

To return to my starting point, the reason i left Ajax, except for boredom, was my Loss in round of 16 in CL. I was playing against Tottenham.. The first AWAY match, i won 1-3. In the second leg,in my HOME game, i went for a slow tempo, and i lost 0-6!!!!!! On top player... Very weird and suspicious behaviour by the CPU.. All 6 goals were conceded by H. Kane. I just saved this one, cause it was in very crucial moment, when they went from 0-4 to 0-5, achieving a favourable score for them that devastates us completely, meanwhile i was pushing for to make 3-4, which seem impossible either way. But all of their 6 goals, were something like my video below.. I was attacking, CPU steals the ball, 50meters low pass to FW, my defenders doing one step behind for no reason and Harry Kane scoring it...

I am sure that my friends @Chris Davies and @Emroth will come and tell me, that i was playing it wrong and that if i check the replay, i will find what i did wrong and that there are no inevitable goals. :D :P
Wow! What a perfect example of playing it wrong! Looking at your clip - your player Training Regime is, obviously, "box-to-box". With that training regime players are trying to split themselves between offense and defense and one of main side effects is that players are starting to perform splits around the pitch, coz they are trying to attack and defend at the same time.
For those situations you need to set training Regime to Anchor. But you need to Anchor him in the exact spot, coz obviously - he wont be able to move after that. Like a ship (you know a lot about ships)
And never set it up to "destroyer", coz you might destroy your controller..
My gosh.. we have to explain everything..
;) :LOL:

Last edited:

3-4 Seconds into your video shows best the cause of the goal (whether it's your fault, the players being tired or tactics I couldn't tell you). You've one defender yards behind the rest of the backline and so playing 2 attackers on, leaving spurs with an extremely simple fast break and goal. The nutmeg is just bad luck that your defender didn't guess right.

3-4 Seconds into your video shows best the cause of the goal (whether it's your fault, the players being tired or tactics I couldn't tell you). You've one defender yards behind the rest of the backline and so playing 2 attackers on, leaving spurs with an extremely simple fast break and goal. The nutmeg is just bad luck that your defender didn't guess right.
Dude the video is not about tactics. It is about my defender being moved with super cancel and when he is in the right time right place, he just splits his legs and lets the ball pass like we were playing dodge-ball and not football.
Even if he stayed immobilised like a statue the ball would just bounce on his body and not pass.
Don't get confused by the first flow that seems like the passer passed between my defenders legs. In the slow motion it is clear that the pass was done and after this my player was positioned in the trajectory of the ball.
As for the tactics, i didn't mention about that. Playing a knock out match with a score aggregate of 3-5, is obvious especially a against a team that plays deep behind the middle with only Harry Kane and a sidekick on attack, that you are forced to push forward playing the ball on attack.
It is not my problem at the moment, that all 5 other goals were identical. My problem is my individual players reaction in specific moments.

Dude the video is not about tactics. It is about my defender being moved with super cancel and when he is in the right time right place, he just splits his legs and lets the ball pass like we were playing dodge-ball and not football.
Even if he stayed immobilised like a statue the ball would just bounce on his body and not pass.
Don't get confused by the first flow that seems like the passer passed between my defenders legs. In the slow motion it is clear that the pass was done and after this my player was positioned in the trajectory of the ball.
As for the tactics, i didn't mention about that. Playing a knock out match with a score aggregate of 3-5, is obvious especially a against a team that plays deep behind the middle with only Harry Kane and a sidekick on attack, that you are forced to push forward playing the ball on attack.
It is not my problem at the moment, that all 5 other goals were identical. My problem is my individual players reaction in specific moments.

Players missing the ball happens at all sorts of times, as does them mistiming and it hitting the back of their heels. This is why I said the nutmeg was unlucky. You remember this one more because it cost you a goal (but as I said, the fact they had 2 on one so easily is the real cause of the goal, in this situation I would be disappointed in the AI screwed up the opportunity) but players missing the ball like this happens a lot, for both human and AI and it's also more likely to happen with players off balance and/or tired.

Players missing the ball happens at all sorts of times, as does them mistiming and it hitting the back of their heels. This is why I said the nutmeg was unlucky. You remember this one more because it cost you a goal (but as I said, the fact they had 2 on one so easily is the real cause of the goal, in this situation I would be disappointed in the AI screwed up the opportunity) but players missing the ball like this happens a lot, for both human and AI and it's also more likely to happen with players off balance and/or tired.
You keep saying MISSING the ball. Have a look at this video again.
MISSING would be if someone was trying to get it and missed.
This was not MISSING the ball. this was AVOIDING the ball. It was a reaction. Ball was kicked and then he did the split NOT to be hit by it.

You keep saying MISSING the ball. Have a look at this video again.
MISSING would be if someone was trying to get it and missed.
This was not MISSING the ball. this was AVOIDING the ball. It was a reaction. Ball was kicked and then he did the split NOT to be hit by it.
The fact it isn't a great animation doesn't change what happened. This is one of the animations triggered when a player kind of stumbles as they miss the ball.

The fact it isn't a great animation doesn't change what happened. This is one of the animations triggered when a player kind of stumbles as they miss the ball.
But if it is a factor of luck, how comes that i play it wrong? Luck is not a value depending on input.
Furthermore since these little unlucky moments are 99% happening against the human, in defence when they split or stoping one step before clearing the ball and on offense when your player does the 2 extra unrequested steps towards a false destination, in order for the cpu to catch up you, i can't say they are so innocent or random.

Finally i know you have your ideas, i know you have your strong believing and you hardly change mind, but some CPU shortcuts are really cheap. Doesn't mean the game is garbage, but IMHO there is very little diversity in cpu cheating, in order to make the game look challenging. There were pes titles were it was better camouflaged.

But if it is a factor of luck, how comes that i play it wrong? Luck is not a value depending on input.
Furthermore since these little unlucky moments are 99% happening against the human, in defence when they split or stoping one step before clearing the ball and on offense when your player does the 2 extra unrequested steps towards a false destination, in order for the cpu to catch up you, i can't say they are so innocent or random.

Finally i know you have your ideas, i know you have your strong believing and you hardly change mind, but some CPU shortcuts are really cheap. Doesn't mean the game is garbage, but IMHO there is very little diversity in cpu cheating, in order to make the game look challenging. There were pes titles were it was better camouflaged.
No-one said you played it wrong about the interception.

Dude will you make a mL series besides BAL with the same personal presentation of yours? I watch your videos but the BAL camera is too rough for a spectator.
ye im gonna start my ml end early next year, just wanna make sure everything with patches is perfect cos after feb the konami patches tend to slow up so there's less conflicts, im scheming of using the smoke patch and taking all those legend players and moving them to various teams in all the top leagues, cos smoke patch has like 7 teams of legends so swapping out teams worst players for legends should make it quite competitive..

Just a quick story, as I want to play more and it’s late.

Second round Copa del Rey against Sevilla with my Las Palmas. Me, the underdog (newly relegated) had nothing to loose so we played like it. :)
Went up 2:0 only to get behind 2:3 in min. 60. 3:3 equalizer and 4:3 followed. I was happy. But not to long. Counts stop them from equalizing again. :)
The game ended 4:4 in regular time (overtime saw some chances but I just couldn’t score) and I lost it in penalties by 1 goal. Happens.
Anyway, it was a battle like no other.
The newspaper headline the next day read “the thrilla against Sevilla” and they were right. What a fight! 👏

Finding it super unrealistic that every time you get past the 75th min against the AI in a knockout competition they go all out attack. In the europa league final i went from 1-1 in the 75th to 4-1 up in the 90th.

I'm done with Legend difficulty. It is not playable, it makes no fun. The AI players are overpowered, my own player at the same time are less accurate in all aspects. Goalkeepers are not running towards ball as fast as i want. I have a losing streak of 7 consecutive losses with my Arsenal team. The first half of the season i had only 3 losses. Now it's the end of the season and i have 15 losses. It's a disgrace what they've done with this difficulty.
F'ck you Konami , go to hell with this difficulty, just go to hell.

I'm done with Legend difficulty. It is not playable, it makes no fun. The AI players are overpowered, my own player at the same time are less accurate in all aspects. Goalkeepers are not running towards ball as fast as i want. I have a losing streak of 7 consecutive losses with my Arsenal team. The first half of the season i had only 3 losses. Now it's the end of the season and i have 15 losses. It's a disgrace what they've done with this difficulty.
F'ck you Konami , go to hell with this difficulty, just go to hell.
Haha this is how i felt on PES 2018, tbh i havent even touched Legend on this PES only been Superstar and its been mostly enjoyable ... mostly.

Does anyone know if there is somewhere online that lets you search modified databases, i like using PES Master but it obviously doesn't have Bundesliga?

@nathan5317 welcome to the forum. I answer you here, cause your topics will be locked (check the rules if you are new to forums).

Board confidence is not visible this year. You must assume your job safety based on the seasosn targets you choose in the beginning of the season and the cutscenes that are shown. The confidence bar was removed this year.
As for transfers regarding the clubs, if your target is jot a scout-found player you just have to pay the release clause. Regarding the player, there was also a success rate in previous years that was removed this year, but it still works as it used to, with the bars.
The best options to meet a player's demands are: 1-2 years for the first contract, max all bonuses and the release fee has two limits. The max limit is show when you surpass it, it says something like " you scratched player's. ..." The minimum is when you put no release clause where it states: "release fee is unegotiatable for this player". The ideal, almost exploit is to put one bar on the release clause.

https://www.facebook.com/efootballpes2020masterleaguestories/

Introduction
The beverage company RED BULL has multiple football teams in different countries.
However, their latest plan is to have a team representing them in the best league in the world, ENGLAND.

Introducing RED BULL LONDON FC.

3900959_0.jpg

Having a consortium lead the way into purchasing a club in 2017, they have had 2 consecutive promotions from the 4th tier of English football and are now into the EFL Championship.

Their eventual goal is to be promoted into the EPL within 2 years.

The board have hired RAFAEL BENITEZ from Daliang Yifang FC from the Chinese Super League to bring RED BULL LONDON FC to the next level.
The world needs no introduction about the achievements of Rafael Benitez. Having coached Valencia, Liverpool, he has won the La Liga and UEFA Champions League respectively.

He also has experienced relegation and promotion battles with Newcastle with them. The board expects him to make do with the players he has at his disposal and they will re-evaluate the team on the strengths and weaknesses before dipping into the January transfer market.

skysports-rafael-benitez-newcastle_4707489.jpg

RED BULL also had ADIDAS as their kit sponser and tv media giant DAZN as their media sponsor.

red-bull-logo-png-red-bull-logo-3179.png RMadridPress1Pesuni.png GenoaPress2Pesuni.png

These are the HOME, AWAY, THIRD and GK Kits for 2019/2020 season.

kit.png kit (1).png kit (2).png kit (3).png

Rafael Benitez takes over RB London as Manager.

The board expects him to follow the club culture of:
  1. to play entertaining football
  2. play attacking football
  3. develop players using the club's youth system

The board has also given him a 3 year plan which is as follows.

3 year plan (Season 2019/2020 - 2021/2022)
  1. Get promoted to Premier League within 3 years
  2. Work within given budgets
  3. Grow the club's reputation

Back
Top Bottom