The Master League adventures thread

Guys. Some advice please gents.
I play PES21 on pc with sider, mods etc.
I want to start a ML after the transfers have been updated, and after watching the Sunderland til I die documentary on Netflix, I want to start a ML with them, but as they are in league one, they are not in the game.

I plan to edit over Stoke City and change them to Sunderland, load in the kits etc, but obviously I'd need to change the player names.
I could start with the ML defaults, and use the cheat table tool to change the names easily enough, my question is:

Does anyone have any guidance on what sort of stats I should give to the Sunderland squad?
Being a liverpool supporters i don't know how good each of their current players are.
Or if anyone has any advice on a better route to go, I'm all ears.

Cheers lads.
I’ve got exactly the same thing I’m watching it now lol.
Unfortunately I don’t know much about mods to make something myself

I’ve got exactly the same thing I’m watching it now lol.
Unfortunately I don’t know much about mods to make something myself

Think I'm gonna take slam's advice and manually pull the players into the Stoke squad and overwrite them. Would share my edit file with you but it may be dependant on mods used ?!

Think I'm gonna take slam's advice and manually pull the players into the Stoke squad and overwrite them. Would share my edit file with you but it may be dependant on mods used ?!
Not sure but I’m using pes fo latest transfers etc.

Evoweb patch just got released aswell btw

After installing Dream Patch I want to have experience different leagues and stadiums.
When I play with one team in Master League, my mind is stuck with other teams and stadiums.
I'm curious about your game playing routine and suggestions.
Thanks.

Why Arsenal play in champions league playoff in master league? What should I fix? They are supposed to play in Europa League group stage.

Nice mate. What do you use to cut your videos?

Also, I'd probably prefer to hear you talking through the highlights as opposed to the PES commentary, but maybe that's just me!

Nice mate. What do you use to cut your videos?

Also, I'd probably prefer to hear you talking through the highlights as opposed to the PES commentary, but maybe that's just me!

Thanks Buddy.
I use either HitFilm Pro 14 if editing direct on PC or Final Cut Pro X on mac if doing more complex stuff

Nice stories!

I've recently started my first ML on PES20... Picked up Lanus, from Argentina. 3 league matches in (7 points) and Argentinian Cup semi final, and I've already received a offer from River Plate (same 7 points as me). Is there any way to make these job offers more realistic... or harder to get? It would be great to receive this kind of offers if I had actually showed anything as a manager...

It's been a few years since I've done something like this, so I figured let's start the darn thing.
Was planning on choosing Everton, but after looking closely at their team they are just too good. So, instead, we welcome Steven Gerrard to Southampton!

guys do you know what master league saved games are called in the folder below?

Documents\KONAMI\eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE\76561198006304632

im trying to restore a backup saved game but dont know what its called...

Guys I really need some ideas. Because when I play with one team, I always think about other teams and leagues. Does this happen to you too? :)

Back
Top Bottom