The Master League adventures thread

Hey guys! As you're all clearly big ML fans I Just wanted to share a strategy I've come up with to drastically reduce the amount of Regens in ML!

F1qauvDLuyg

My infamous derby match against PSG, Superstar, Coupe de France semifinal, me controlling Paris FC, playing in Ligue 1 as rookie team, on season 2023-2024.

Video milestones:
Locadia Lob shot for 0-4 => 0:00~00:39
Match from 80' to the end => 0:40~03:05
Game Highlights => 03:06~end

gonna assume not everyone reads retro pes thread so just this once

best master league you'll see on youtube this year, once a week. we sheep and we pes 3. be the sheep too 🐑

regards, sheep
Dude i thing you are false here. I am sure more people attend the Retro topic, than this one. This is one of the olderst threads about ML in the internet and has almost the same replies as the Retro Corner and almost only double the views, while it is 14 years old and the Retro Corner is 2,5 years old! :)

Season 2024-2025, Paris FC, Superstar difficulty, 15min, PA1/basic everything.

1st Group stage match, Europa League, against Villarreal.

HIGHLIGHTS.

Need to start a new ML, just bought 21.

Torn between going Rodos, Paris FC or with the option file I have includes MLS and may go.for that and go my fictional Orlando Pirates.

Decisions, decisions.

FD

Advancing very slow, due to the new setting (15 minute matches). Superstar difficulty.
Being 2nd in Ligue1 with Paris FC, 3 points behind Marseille. In Europa League being on top positions with Besiktas.

My honest suggestion, as i recently returned to Superstar, from TopPlayer since PES 2018. I do not tell you play FuMa, do this , do that, it's gamechanger etc.

I will only tell, if you are playing on Superstar, BUT ON 10-minutes and you find game almost unplayable, or to close to be bearable-playable, JUST try 15-minutes. No placebo here, it is like a different CPU-package. The BS are still BS and they are there, but at least, they play less rushed, you have reaction time, pivot goals still there but less fast, so again more time for you to react and fix your missplaced players, etc.

All-in-all for some weird reason, in 10-minutes CPU play like a bomb-timer is elapsing!!! It is a lot hit-and-miss, that is not in 15-minutes. I really must try now and check if the same applies for other durations, like 11 or 13 minutes for example, as 15-minutes in PES is a LOOOOT OF time, every match keeps 19~27 minutes real time and it is a pain in the @$$ to progress the ML season.

I repeat, after trying almost all possible suggestions, FuMa, change CPU tactics, etc, i believe that what gave the game another year of lifespan for me, was jump from 10 MINUTES matches to 15 MINUTES. I can't say i fixed everything, but i felt it had the most impact. Maybe this also explains the various opinions people have about CPU, fouls, cheating, etc. It seems like a "different" experience.

So for this season

Ligue1 PFC.jpg

EL PFC.jpg

Went with MLS, so Orlando Pirates for me.

I've included in my squad Ronaldinho (40) and Usain Bolt (33) to my squad.

Create a few players for my squad with varying qualities, try not to be too super, and then bulk it up with low rated free US players to.get minimum squad.

Start on low budget, Superstar and then proceed from there. Orlando City were missing so I threw them in as main rivals and gave them good free players, so they're probably strongest team in division.

My team are sponsored by Disney, have had the created strips for a number of years now, so just use them.

FD

Went with MLS, so Orlando Pirates for me.

I've included in my squad Ronaldinho (40) and Usain Bolt (33) to my squad.

Create a few players for my squad with varying qualities, try not to be too super, and then bulk it up with low rated free US players to.get minimum squad.

Start on low budget, Superstar and then proceed from there. Orlando City were missing so I threw them in as main rivals and gave them good free players, so they're probably strongest team in division.

My team are sponsored by Disney, have had the created strips for a number of years now, so just use them.

FD
Can you post a screenshot of Ronaldinho stats?
I have a 39 Ronaldinho in my PES2020, taking August 2019 as a base of his age and for his stats i was a mix of this

https://www.pesmaster.com/romanedino/pes-2015/player/268699231/

And this https://www.pesmaster.com/ronaldinho-g/pes-2021/player/130523/

Although i decreased many physical stats, as i Find IE 70 stamina too much for a 39yo and ex-athlete for more than 5 years.

Season 2024~2025 in Ligue1. Being 1st in league, having issues in a full of surprises group of Europa League.
Below the video of the current semester derby against PSG. 5 times faced PSG for Ligue1, cup, supercup and we run a streak of 4W and only 1L.

In other news, my 2 star players and club carriers, although being MVP every match, Koyalipoy and Lihadji, seem to be infected by the "transfermarkt-real life-database", cause after hitting 80+ OPR they still cost less than 2mil € and 8mil € respectively. And they are not summoned for France NT, no matter what...
On the other hand Lass Diarra, regened around 70 OPR, costs already 20+ mil €.

Attachments

• IMG_20201220_172540.jpg
    IMG_20201220_172540.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 12
Last edited:
In other news, my 2 star players and club carriers, although being MVP every match, Koyalipoy and Lihadji, seem to be infected by the "transfermarkt-real life-database", cause after hitting 80+ OPR they still cost less than 2mil € and 8mil € respectively. And they are not summoned for France NT, no matter what...
On the other hand Lass Diarra, regened around 70 OPR, costs already 20+ mil €.

They definitely need to fix this. My suggestion is for Konami to collaborate with Transfermarkt to help them calculate how the player's market value rise and decrease, based on the data they've stored over the years.

They definitely need to fix this. My suggestion is for Konami to collaborate with Transfermarkt to help them calculate how the player's market value rise and decrease, based on the data they've stored over the years.
I am not sure if this is the case, cause the initial values are spot-on (trasnfermarkt collaboration). The problem is how they develop, IE players being stuck in very low values, or players like Mbappe that after 2 seasons cost almsot half a billion. With such values , only a very wealthy state can buy 2 or 3 star players after 1st season.

Adding to this a hidden value that is visible/editable through TED editor or PES2021, "reputation" something, which is a slider i assume affects the player value, and we have a very stagant algorythm.

All in all, there are still many detail problems in ML. The regens are still gamebreaking, after 1st season, every 2 of 3 top transfers is a 16yo regend superstar player.

I think they need to bring back the League rankings, to clarify the CL/EL spots and to implement an algorythm which will calculate players value/fame/reputation status, according to that values , IE player value = OPR x Club Ranking x League Ranking x Age... etc

In different case the result is as linear as today, you struggle to develop a player for 4 seasons, only to come a 16yo regen in your academy, that has same OPR and costs 10 times your other players value.

Can you post a screenshot of Ronaldinho stats?
I have a 39 Ronaldinho in my PES2020, taking August 2019 as a base of his age and for his stats i was a mix of this

https://www.pesmaster.com/romanedino/pes-2015/player/268699231/

And this https://www.pesmaster.com/ronaldinho-g/pes-2021/player/130523/

Although i decreased many physical stats, as i Find IE 70 stamina too much for a 39yo and ex-athlete for more than 5 years.

Tbh I just left the stats that the option file had given me.

He was younger, maybe 25, but I moved his age andcant remember if I messed about with his stats much.

FD

I think they need to bring back the League rankings, to clarify the CL/EL spots and to implement an algorythm which will calculate players value/fame/reputation status, according to that values , IE player value = OPR x Club Ranking x League Ranking x Age... etc

Yeah, this is a good logical suggestion.

Moved up the difficulty to Legend so will see if the enjoyment isn't sucked out of me, but I was winning quite easy on SS.

Just signed on loan Barbosa, started off well.

I'm. Joint top on gd from Orlando City.

FD

Need help from the experts please this is my formation in all its glory however my fullbacks don't go past the oppositions half of their playing half with overlapping runs, forwards have heavy touches don't even make forward runs when i have the ball in the middle of the park sorry correction they start to make the run then stop all of a sudden when i pass the ball through the middle over the top down the line they just stop chasing. Every tackle is a foul when i do it but when the AI bundles me over the ref just waves play on not even touching the ball. The game frustrates me to no end and when i muster a run of 4 wins in a row then no matter who i play next is top tier team level when i play against them.

Anyway this is the watered down version of my post was fuming earlier on when things didn't pan out the way i wanted it. I Hope to hear from everyone soon

Attachments

• eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2021_01_01 15_02_54.jpg
    eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2021_01_01 15_02_54.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 16
  • eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2021_01_01 15_03_18.jpg
    eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2021_01_01 15_03_18.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 15
  • eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2021_01_01 15_03_27.jpg
    eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2021_01_01 15_03_27.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 12
  • eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2021_01_01 15_03_44.jpg
    eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2021_01_01 15_03_44.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 11
  • eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2021_01_01 15_03_53.jpg
    eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2021_01_01 15_03_53.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 10
  • eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2021_01_01 15_04_04.jpg
    eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE 2021_01_01 15_04_04.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 9
Next chapter in the current ML. First the do or die match against Besiktas for the Europa League.

After this match, although the future in Paris FC looked brilliant, I decided to change again team, being in season 2024-2025. I moved to a fictional League I always create over PEU league, in a team I created over PES United, named Arsenal CS ( club sportive).

In this team, I will try to rebuild an alternative Arsenal franchise, with players of Arsenal from PES3 day until our days.

Also I would love if ML had any kind of immersion, I would like to give an interview, to bid farewell to my beloved Paris FC, but unfortunately the ML world is lonely and stale. Bonus fact : Koscielny transfer presented to the press before me, the manager :P

Back
Top Bottom