The Master League adventures thread

maybe you can do like what i am doing.

i took the african coach and pretended he is micheal essien. then started off in thailand league. main objective is to win the league before going off the another continent. but google for the league rules and adhere to it.

won the league in 1 season. went to j league after that. won the league there as well in 1 season. then went to belgium.

won the league in 2 seasons. went to celtic. won the league there in 1 season. then had an offer from man utd. so went there. now in my 5th season.
I don't like using leagues that are too obscure because I like having the stadiums and realistic cameras, and to download an entire league's worth of stadiums is always a pain to do.
Like, right now I have the stadiums for the EPL, Bundesliga, La Liga, Serie A, and half of Eredivisie, so I like to stay in those leagues.

maybe you can do like what i am doing.

i took the african coach and pretended he is micheal essien. then started off in thailand league. main objective is to win the league before going off the another continent. but google for the league rules and adhere to it.

won the league in 1 season. went to j league after that. won the league there as well in 1 season. then went to belgium.

won the league in 2 seasons. went to celtic. won the league there in 1 season. then had an offer from man utd. so went there. now in my 5th season.
We must have psychic powers, for the first part at least, I think!! :) :P

In my current save, which started as 1st beta save of PES2021, instead of my usual ML start in PEU league with ML defaults, I started in Thai League with SAMUT PRAKAN.

The main idea was to take advantage of the "lost" 8 months of Europe, since ML in Europe starts in August 2020, while in the other continents it starts on January of same year, so "more" time.

The plan was to stay 6 months in Thai League and use it as a Draft mode for me, meaning that in June of 2020 I would pick my Actual ML team, depending on the offers I would have.

Problem is I didn't follow my homerule, as I usually do. And here I am now 2nd season in Samut Prakan.

First season I did the double crown. This season, I won the Supercup, and I am posiibly the league winner again, first with +9 points from second with 4 matches to end the season. Also I am moving straight to play in the AFC CL final, I won the semifinals last night. :)

Concluding the second season, pure 2021 in Asia section.

We won Thai Supercup. We lost in Thai Cup in the very first match of the competition, defeated by the last team of the league table.

Won the TOYOTA Thai league back 2 back, with 2 matches remaining.

In AFC CL we were in the semifinal, Form where we qualified hardly for the Finalé.

1st leg

2nd leg

For the AFC CL final of 2021 we will face Qaterojan from PAS league, a team coming from Qatar.

And the "big" AFC CL final pair of games. As usual, things don't always go as intended on PES. :(

1st final

2nd final

I have a question about pes 2021. If i look to a couple of young players (16, 17 or 18 years old) there are maybe a player or 2 that the arrow @ future career is going up. The other players are at the top and they are stats 68 or 73. Can they also become 80 or more? If not is there a tool to chance the potential of a player? My bad for my english 😊.. grtz

And the "big" AFC CL final pair of games. As usual, things don't always go as intended on PES. :(

1st final

2nd final

I managed to go to the final of the ACL. but lost on total aggregate. but oh well. its been fun doing this kinda master league. really have to take time to scout players. and oh, i only allowed 1 youth player who is a regen. limit him to cup games to slow the growth.

I managed to go to the final of the ACL. but lost on total aggregate. but oh well. its been fun doing this kinda master league. really have to take time to scout players. and oh, i only allowed 1 youth player who is a regen. limit him to cup games to slow the growth.
I really admire your approach, the realistic approach basically, but unfortunately every time I tried it, I suck hard and I am too tempted to sell and buy/recycle everyone after couple of seasons.

Basically unfortunately I am still stack to the old ML approach: buy some Babagindas and Babayaros and start snowballing g to the top.

Iny current team build, I have very unrealistic squad, being a Thai club with 4* OPR.

And for the regens, I try to keep calm, but when it throws me players that I am in love with, it is difficult to resist.

For example when since pes 2017 it always throws me regen of Serey Die or Joaquin, players I love, it is difficult to resist.

I have future plans for strickt home rules, but i save it for a latter save that will be more permanent, after the next or very next DataPack, when I will restart my ML save.

unknown.png

0-1
Reus missed a penalty
0-2
1-2
Quaison missed a penalty
2-2
3-2 85 min.
3-3 87 min.
4-3 (Overtime)
4-4 (Overtime)
4-5 (Overtime)
5-5 (Overtime)

AND I LOST ON PENALTIES

Needless to say, craziest game I've ever had on PES 21 lol

Progressing to 3rd season, year 2022 in Asia. We progress very slow, due to the season schedule be too sparse. To give an example, AFC CL group stage starts in February, ends in June, then the first knockout stage of 16 is played in June and then the Quarter Final is been played in August.

So in January we won the ICC, the Thai super cup and the first matchday of the Thai League season.

The ICC

The Thai Supercup

And the first matchday of the year.

I really admire your approach, the realistic approach basically, but unfortunately every time I tried it, I suck hard and I am too tempted to sell and buy/recycle everyone after couple of seasons.

Basically unfortunately I am still stack to the old ML approach: buy some Babagindas and Babayaros and start snowballing g to the top.

Iny current team build, I have very unrealistic squad, being a Thai club with 4* OPR.

And for the regens, I try to keep calm, but when it throws me players that I am in love with, it is difficult to resist.

For example when since pes 2017 it always throws me regen of Serey Die or Joaquin, players I love, it is difficult to resist.

I have future plans for strickt home rules, but i save it for a latter save that will be more permanent, after the next or very next DataPack, when I will restart my ML save.

trust me. i wanted to have a perfect version of the game. i dont have much time to play nowadays cos of work, studying, wife and kids. so i end up only having 1 save.

i tried to have the latest patch available since i am on ps4. i alter most of the teams formations based on klashman tactics as much as possible. so this year, i really wanted to invest time only on 1 save. i tried to create a red bull manchester team. but was too much of a hassle since i had more freedom on everything such as budget and players.

so decided to go the continent save.

its much more enjoyable now that i have been playing on fuma, professional level, 15min for a full 7-9 mths.

right now, i got the man utd job. have sold pogba, de gea, bailly and lindelof since they were declining. reinvested the money to bring haaland. super expensive after 5 seasons!
got him at usd 397million with a salary of 650k per week. got malen and 3 cbs who were on a smaller price since i used 60% of the budget on haaland.

to make things more fun, i am now trying to replicate alex ferguson's tactics. the 442 and the 433.

i am giving myself 3 seasons to win everything. after which, i will apply for the real madrid job and start on the galacticos project for another 3 seasons.

Have you guys ever tried to do a ML with a big team but lowering the budget/income?
Essentially forcing yourself to earn money by selling players and using more of the younger players, I guess.
However, I feel like this approach would be even better if allied with editing or some kind of tool to edit the ML save, so you struggle financially even more.
I don't know, it sounds like a nice idea for a ML to me, even better with some editing to boost youngsters in the game and etc.

Have you guys ever tried to do a ML with a big team but lowering the budget/income?
Essentially forcing yourself to earn money by selling players and using more of the younger players, I guess.
However, I feel like this approach would be even better if allied with editing or some kind of tool to edit the ML save, so you struggle financially even more.
I don't know, it sounds like a nice idea for a ML to me, even better with some editing to boost youngsters in the game and etc.
I always set the budget to small and the transfer negotiations to hard. It's all about the good budget management. Gotta have a clear picture of what you're doing and what are your next moves gonna be to plan everything ahead. With all that you can still keep your full squad and afford anyone you want.

i am doing this now in my save.

small budget. low transfer frequencies and hard negotiations.

Approaching the conclusion of this current save, with was enjoyfull enough. The experiment of playing in the Asia section was really interesting, and i will repeat sometime in the future.

So the end of the line, since the latest Datapack was released, will be our Course to the AFC Champions League. If we eliminate, the career concludes. If we advance, we keep going. Our target is to conquer the Title of Asian champions and then play to FIFA Club World Cup.

In the meantime, we will have a little intervention on July of 2022, cause i must play FIFA Worlc CUP 2022 , managing Costa Rica.

Now i am on May of 2022, third season in Thailand. After the recent derby battle for top position in the 10th matchday, i passed 1st, 3 points ahead of second.

Thai League

1. SAMUT PRAKAN - 21.pts

2. Chiangrai United - 18.pts
3. Ratchaburi Mitrphol - 17.pts

And now in hot news. We started in AFC CL, with very bad signs. In the first 3 matches we were 1W-1D-1L. In the second turn of group stage, we fightedback, making 2/2 wins and achieving our promotion in knockout stage by the 5th matchday.

AFC CL - group stage

1. SAMUT PRAKAN - 10.pts
2. Hebei China Fortune - 7.pts
3. FC Tokyo - 6.pts
4. FC Seoul - 4.pts

Group stage all 3 first matchdays

Group stage matchday 4 (the 4th goal here, scored by Rodrygo in 11:01 video time, was one of the most beautifull goals i've score this year in PES2021)

Group stage matchday 5

Last edited:
Big update here. For the first time as far as i remember, i conclude a ML save, without interupting it, or deleting it violently.

The truth is ,i did not played as much as i play usually. Most times i play about 4~5 seasons, while now i played just 3. But i need to restart my save, since the latest datapack, that changed things in database and i have progressed a lot , editing my OF, so i want most of that changes to be applied in my next ML.

Still haven't decided what my next adventure will be, but i want to be a really MEGA trip, i hope to achieve more than 10 seasons, or even more, in order to feel an all around experience, promote divisions, win trophies, travel to other continents, lead the nation..etc..

But for now, i need some rest, as there was a lot pressure in my latest ML save with Samut Prakan. For the next days, i will keep editing 2021 , and play my 2020 ML, while thinking my next station. :)

So back to action!!!! First the 6th match in AFC Champions League group stage. We are playing having promoted since 5th matchday, so we just compete for 1st or 2nd group position. Match highlights inside spoiler below.

We won 2-3 and passed to knockout stage, were we would face Shanghai Shenhua.

This match honestly became a 'Rodeo". I intended to just guard my advantage from the 1st leg, where i won 1-3 away. But the SUPERSTAR AI went in rampage mode, forcing me to play devastation game. 2nd leg ended in a goal-fest splatter game, we won 6-5!!!! Video in the spoiler below..

We finish the 1st part of the 3rd season, in June of 2022, being 1st in Thai League, and heading towards win the title for 3rd consecutive season. In AFC we are going to face BEIJING GUOAN, on August of 2022, two months from now. In the meantime, i was managing Costa Rica NT, which was participating in World Cup 2022. I was so absorbed to my AFC CL campaign, that i went to this World Cup completelly unprepared. Result was to say goodbye to the World Cup very early, with 3 defeats in the Group Stage, against Qatar, Ukraine, Belgium. The short "film" of the World Cup 2002 in the spoiler below.

Last edited:
And going on, to complete this story... I first want to explain that i usually hate to play with top-tier teams and i avoid to buy top-tier players in my ML. I had an already overpowered team , capable of win easily the Thai League, even when CPU does not want you to win, but it was obvious that i would have issues again in AFC CL, especially against the generic teams coming from PAS League.

So although i started the summer transfer window , having strategy to only sell players and buy free agents or Thai players, i changed my mind immediatelly and tried an other strategy. Since i decided that after this season i would end my save, there was no point to invest in the future. So i choosed players ready-to-go, removing any realistic plan and immersion from the game, going for some crazy OP but unrealistic transfer moves, playing more a Master League than a career mode.

So after selling a lot crazy-deal-breaking regens, i loaned 37yo Cristiano Ronaldo, although i do not like him in PES and he does not feat with my playstyle, i loaned Werner from Chelsea, and signed as Bosman moves, old man Thiago Silva and old man GK Ruffier. So it is all or nothing now. We are a much different team than the previous season. And advancing to August 2022....

AFC Champions League - Quarter-final against Beijing Guoan.

This couple of matches went much tougher than it was showed in the end. In my home we got a draw 1-1, making the Chinese Club the odds-on team for the rematch. Thankfully , due to players becoming for familiar with tactics and the CPU AI being stupid on how to use all out attack tactics, playing almost permanently in the red mentality from start, after a 1-3 for us in half time, we shattered them in pieces in the second half, winning with 1-5.
Extended highlights in the spoiler below.

Next the semi-final against Vissel Kobe. Another tough match from an unexptected opponent. We advanced to the ACL final, winning 1-0 at home and 0-2 away. Match highlights in the spoiler below

In the meantime, we secured the Thai league title and won the Thai Cup. And now the big final. Our opponenet, another PAS League generic team. In our last attempt to win the ACL last year, we lost to Qatorejan from Qatar. This time , in our second and last chance in ACL, we face MOUQABARAM , coming from Jordan. In both matches we could not use Cristiano Ronaldo as captain, due to bad form arrow, so we used old man Thiago Silva as our captain i 1st final and old man Rakitic as our captain in 2nd leg final.

The 1st leg of the final ended draw 3-3. The dream became almost a nightmare, cause or easy 0-3 lead vanished in minutes, becoming 3-3!!
In the 2nd final, we were on thin ice, although the first result was advantage for us theoritically. Even the referee did everything possible against us. In match conclusion , we kept the 1-1 draw and won the ACL 2022 trophy. Following the ACL final video, without "spoiler"

Last edited:
And to our last and desired objective, the FIFA Club World Cup, which we dreamed to compete in, since last year, when we failed hard in the AFC CL final. This year we will step on the Top of the World, as Asia CL champions, faceing the champions from other continents. Destiny was not greatfull and Pleasure Horn avoided us, so the tournament table was, us against Libertadores Champions, Boca Juniors and in the other pair was Juventus (UEFA CL champions) against Africa's eternal champions, Pleasure Horn.

It was so pleasant, that we could finally carry this special kit, i created/designed for this occasion.... :)

FCWC special kit.jpg

And to conclude, WE FINALLY DID IT!! We won the Club World Cup, making us "world champions" at least for a night!!! :) :D
It was very strange that both matches against Boca and Juventus were much easier than those in the AFC CL knock out stage.

FIFA Club World Cup semi-final

And the BIG-BIG-BIG FINAL! vs JUVENTUS (UEFA Champions League winners)

In the end of the FINAL video, i did a "mute" summary of the my 3-seasons career , reviewing the titles won, and current squad.

So this save ended in this super-successfull 3rd season, where we did the ultimate 6/6 titles, a double drible crown. We won :
1) ICC 2022
2) Thai Supercup
3) Thai Cup
4) Thai League
5) AFC Champions League
6) FIFA Club World Cup

Although we "violated" the realism a little bit and we took advantage of games broken transfer system exploits, signing some good players on loan, it was a very stressfull but rewarding experience. Now it is time to think the future ML adventure! :)

[QUOTE = "slamsoze, post: 3683927, member: 249701"]
Большое обновление здесь. Насколько я помню, впервые я завершаю сохранение ML, не прерывая его и не удаляя насильственным образом.

По правде говоря, я играл не так много, как обычно. В большинстве случаев я играю около 4-5 сезонов, а сейчас я играл только 3. Но мне нужно перезапустить свое сохранение, так как последний пакет данных изменил вещи в базе данных, и я сильно продвинулся, редактируя свой OF, поэтому я хочу больше всего. из этих изменений, которые будут применены в моем следующем ML.

До сих пор не решил, каким будет мое следующее приключение, но я хочу быть действительно МЕГА-путешествием, я надеюсь провести более 10 сезонов или даже больше, чтобы почувствовать все вокруг, продвигать дивизионы, выигрывать трофеи, путешествуйте на другие континенты, возглавьте нацию .. и т. д.

Но пока мне нужно немного отдохнуть, так как в моем последнем сэйве ML с Самутом Праканом было много давления. В ближайшие дни я буду редактировать 2021 год и играть в ML 2020 года, думая о следующей станции.:)

Итак, вернемся к действию !!!! Первый 6-й матч группового этапа Лиги чемпионов AFC. Мы играем, поднявшись с 5-го тура, поэтому просто соревнуемся за 1-е или 2-е место в группе. Подсветка матча внутри спойлера ниже.

[SPOILER = "AFC CL, тур 6."] [MEDIA = youtube] id = BaC7agi48H8; list = PLUxQOINb533OMNawok0KcmDOteVJnPU8i [/ MEDIA] [/ SPOILER]

Мы выиграли 2-3 и вышли в плей-офф, где встретимся с Shanghai Shenhua.

Этот матч честно стал «Родео». Я намеревался просто сохранить свое преимущество в первом леге, где я выиграл 1: 3 на выезде. Но ИИ SUPERSTAR перешел в режим ярости, вынудив меня сыграть в разрушительную игру. goal-fest splatter game, мы выиграли 6-5 !!!! Видео в спойлере ниже ..

[SPOILER = "Лига чемпионов AFC - 1/8 финала против Shanghai Shenhua"] [MEDIA = youtube] id = 4AUGdeJ0KtI; list = PLUxQOINb533OMNawok0KcmDOteVJnPU8i [/ MEDIA] [/ SPOILER]

Мы завершаем 1-ю часть 3-го сезона в июне 2022 года, занимая 1-е место в Тайской лиге и идя к завоеванию титула 3-й сезон подряд. В AFC нам предстоит сразиться с BEIJING GUOAN в августе 2022 года, через два месяца. Тем временем я управлял Costa Rica NT, которая участвовала в чемпионате мира 2022 года. Я был настолько поглощен своей кампанией AFC CL, что поехал на этот чемпионат мира совершенно неподготовленным. Результатом стало очень досрочное прощание с чемпионатом мира, 3 поражения на групповом этапе против Катара, Украины и Бельгии. Короткометражный «фильм» о чемпионате мира 2002 года в спойлере ниже.

[SPOILER = "Плохой день на чемпионате мира 2022 года"] [MEDIA = youtube] id = zEU5_Dec0gY; list = PLUxQOINb533OMNawok0KcmDOteVJnPU8i [/ MEDIA] [/ SPOILER]
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

Привет, друг. Вам стоит подумать о России :COOL: Вас ждет большая страна и несколько интересных клубов. Также много молодых игроков с хорошим потенциалом :APPLAUD:
Your Google translator messed your message dude. It retranslated it back in Russian. :)

I know cause I have the same issue in the Italian forum with translation Italian->English

I'm thinking about starting an alternate scenario J-League campaign with an older Ronaldinho, (age 34, with decreased stats) going to a J-League team and trying to win a championship, retiring there..

In real life he did win a Libertadores with Atletico Mineiro but had a less than impressive last campaign with Fluminense, would like a little re-writing history, giving him a proper send-off after his Libertadores win, but in asia. :BSCARF:

Finally, I decided to play my first full ML season with Deportivo Municipal, Peruvian league. Won the league with 2 games to go. I took the original Municipal team, (two-star team) and injected it with 5 solid South American foreign players, actually 4 South American and a Japanese Goalkeeper, Kōsuke Nakamura, which is realistic since the Peruvian league has had a few Japanese players. None of these players were rated over 74. I followed the Peruvian League rule of having maximum 5 foreign players per team. 🏆

The best part is that my striker, Paraguayan 35 year old veteran, 73 rating Roberto Ovelar, was named South American player of the year, after being top goalscorer of the Peruvian league. :BSCARF:

On to the Copa Libertadores..

"La obsesión" :D:D

Attachments

• muni.jpg
    muni.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Ovelar.jpg
    Ovelar.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Finally, I decided to play my first full ML season with Deportivo Municipal, Peruvian league. Won the league with 2 games to go. I took the original Municipal team, (two-star team) and injected it with 5 solid South American foreign players, actually 4 South American and a Japanese Goalkeeper, Kōsuke Nakamura, which is realistic since the Peruvian league has had a few Japanese players. None of these players were rated over 74. I followed the Peruvian League rule of having maximum 5 foreign players per team. 🏆

The best part is that my striker, Paraguayan 35 year old veteran, 73 rating Roberto Ovelar, was named South American player of the year, after being top goalscorer of the Peruvian league. :BSCARF:

On to the Copa Libertadores..

"La obsesión" :D:D
Good job mate! Also respect to you for keeping home-rules around. In my dreamed ML, if i go to South America, Bra, Arg or LMX, i have a future plan of similar home rules, something like only up to 3 foreigners from EU-ASIA-AFR and up to 5 foreigners from South America. The rest 32 must be regional-homegrown players.

Good job mate! Also respect to you for keeping home-rules around. In my dreamed ML, if i go to South America, Bra, Arg or LMX, i have a future plan of similar home rules, something like only up to 3 foreigners from EU-ASIA-AFR and up to 5 foreigners from South America. The rest 32 must be regional-homegrown players.
Thanks bro! Yes, it was very cool, one of my most satisfying PES experiences ever, especially because of the self-imposed rules. It makes ML so much better, I actually read the rules of the Peruvian league and followed them, which makes the process and outcome that much more enjoyable. 👍

Let me know if you ever decide to start a ML in South America, Bra, Arg, etc.. I really love to watch these leagues, being that I am South American myself, lol, and know quite a bit about the leagues so if you ever need help with realism, rules, let me know! :BSCARF:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom