The Master League adventures thread

Professor Nutmeg

ML Fanatic
3 July 2002
Master League
You guys asked for a new thread, so here we are.

Could a mod please sticky this one and unstick the PES5 thread so that it floats away. Ta :)

I'm just going to copy some of the info from the last thread for those keen on updating squads for their ML and fot the PESinfo option file corrections.

Sinama Pongolle (Liverpool) ----> Recreativo
Cygan (Arsenal) ----> Villareal
Euell (Charlton) ----> Middlesbrough
Sculli (Juventus) ----> Genoa CFC
Rigano (Fiorentina) ----> Messina
Delvecchio (PES Shop) ----> Ascoli
Hirayama (Heracles) ----> Tokyo FC
Sibierski (Man City) ----> Newcastle United
Giuseppe Rossi (Man United) ----> Newcastle United
Kezman (A. Madrid) ----> Fenerbahce
Teymourian (Iran) ----> Bolton
Zigic (Serbia) ----> R. Santander
Deivid (Sporting) --> Fenerbahce.
Denilson (Sao Paulo) --> Arsenal
Malbranque (Fulham) --> Spurs.
Legwinski (Fulham) --> free.
M'Bami (PSG) --> Marseille
Figueroa (River plate) ----> Genoa CFC
Sorin (Villarreal) ----> Hamburg SV
Mellor (Liverpool) ----> P.N.E.
Lupoli (Aresnal) ----> Derby County (loan)
Kilbane (Everton) ----> Wigan
S. Todorov (Portsmouth) ----> Wigan (loan)
Kuqi (Blackburn Rovers) ----> Crystal Palace
M. Fernandes (PES Shop) ----> Portsmouth
Routledge (Tottenham) ----> Fulham (loan)
L. Bernard (Tottenham) ----> Championship Team ???
Sam (Charton) ----> Championship team ??? (loan)
Southgate (retired)
Diawara (FC Sochauz) ----> Charlton
Namouchi (Rangers) --> Lorient
Bernard (Rangers) --> Newcastle
Marcel (Benfica) --> Braga
Karagounis (Greece) --> Benfica
Javi Guerrero (Racing S) --> Recreativo de Huelva
Beto (Bordeaux) --> Recreativo de Huelva
Zairi (Sochaux) --> Boavista FC
Mathijsen (AZ) ----> Hamburg
Also, if he's in the PES Shop, Luigi Di Biagio --> Ascoli.

Also there are a few missing players that need to be created.

Zidane and Bartez are both retired, and should be replaced with two other French players in the French national team.
R. Carlos and Dida is retired from the Brazil squad.
Okocha is retired from the Nigerian squad.
Riquelme is retired from the Argentinian squad.

In the the Everton squad Davies (Everton/Wales) is spelt like this "DAvies".
A. Kone (PSV) should have bleached blonde hair. Also don't forget to change his commentary name to "Kone".
I. Bangoura (ES Troyes) should have bleached blonde hair.
Fred (Lyon) should be skin colour 2.
Donavon (USA) preset face is 172

Re: The PES6 Master League Thread

Ok, i just had a quick look at the ML, to see how things work. Nice to see you can set certain parameters, such as:

transfer frequency of other clubs (low to high)
switch on/off PES shop players (includes classics)
player development (on/off). I'm not sure if turning off development stops retired players coming back though.
Development curve (on/off)

Some of these you can adjust during the ML, others you can't.

Stringer, it looks as if the "Player 1" types won't show up in the ML. I did a search for them and they were nowhere to be seen. I reckon they will only show if you enter the actual team into the ML. That is to say, if you edit a team/players in League C, don't expect to buy a player from it if his team isn't in the ML already.

Good to see a new thread around here:) this'll probably get alive pretty soon.

Bosman becomes Spurs' new manager

Belgium's most infamous coaching couple are separated.
While Gerd DK is of to Bergamo to coach newly promoted Atalanta Bergamo, JM Bosman was heading to London to become the new manager of former London giants Tottenham Hotspurs.
Strange decision by the Spurs' board to sack Martin Jol a mere two days before the Premiership first match against Aston Villa.

Bosman declared himself happy to manage such a big team in the newly North-Sea Premiership which includes besides 12 big English teams, the Old Firm and Dutch giants Ajax and PSV.

Bosman, never one to be modest, declared that the London outfits' fans will enjoy CL football in two seasons...

Judging by the sceptical reractions on Spurs internet forums and fanzines the fans are a less optimistic, but this wouldn't be Bosman's first win against all odds...

Meanwhile in Trentino...

Professor Nutmeg said:
player development (on/off). I'm not sure if turning off development stops retired players coming back though.

Development curve (on/off)

Prof, what is the difference between these two 'Developments'?

I'm a million miles off being ready for an ML. I've only won one game so far (On ***!). I'm getting a bit like Robin Van Persie, I resent anyone trying to stop me playing pretty football! I imagine I might try and 'tinker' with opposition line ups before I start so they're a bit more kamikaze-minded.

I believe that in the first one players dont age, and dont get better/worse stats, but everything stays the same. So after 5 seasons Maldini will still be 37 an playing for AC Milan.

Curve on/off will mean that u can see the curve of the players when u have them in your team, so can see when their stats will grow/decline and by how much. Or u turn it off and then u only see the curve untill the current moment, and u wont know the future growth/decline of the player.

T Butcher fan said:
Prof, what is the difference between these two 'Developments'?

Hey TB,

BB is correct.

One is, you can actually turn off player development so that player stats don't improve (and i guess don't get worse either) rather like the older versions of PES. This means that a 17 year old player will stay "as is" stat-wise, i'm guessing, if indeed the game introduces these youngsters in the first season, when set to "off."

I like the idea of players retiring, but not so much respawning again.

The other feature is turning off the option to view a player's development curve (which i don't look at anyway). So you won't be able to look at a 20 year old and see that when he's 25 he'll be amazing etc.

I'm happy they've brought back the transfer frequency option for other teams. I'll be setting it to low.

Professor Nutmeg said:
Nice triple save Stringer.
Are you positive the Player 1 etc from Leaugue C will be bought by the com in the ML?
When i was doing the International Challenge with the Swiss, i noticed some of the player 1 Swiss guys in there when i was picking my 18 man squad.

So i presume they will turn up in the ML.

Professor Nutmeg said:
Danny FC - Harchester Utd? ;)
Don't get that bit lol

BTW do you know how to do badges?

Also...

Mathijsen (AZ) ----> Hamburg

Professor Nutmeg said:
Stringer, it looks as if the "Player 1" types won't show up in the ML. I did a search for them and they were nowhere to be seen. I reckon they will only show if you enter the actual team into the ML. That is to say, if you edit a team/players in League C, don't expect to buy a player from it if his team isn't in the ML already.
Okay.

So lets say i put Hamburg in my ML, but don't put W. Bremen (and the rest), that means i can buy only Hamburg players. Correct?

I reckon so. If you want to buy created players in a ML, they will have to have been created in the "Created Player" area, not in the League C area, UNLESS, you have entered that League C team into your ML.

Your Swiss example will only happen with your own team, i'm guessing. eg you have the option to stick any player of the correct nationality in your squad. Unless you go to edit mode and stick a Greek player 1 into the Greek national team, he shouldn't show up in those games.

Harchester Utd are a fictional Premiership football team from Sky's "Dream Team" drama. I say drama, but it's probably more comedy. They play in Purple and they use a lot of real Chelsea games and colour in the kits :lol: You can so recognise the real players (Lampard etc), but then they cut to close ups of the actors.

If I was you prof, I wouldn't set it to 1 star on transfer thing, as its the same as on WE10, and nobody bought anybody at all, which is kind of crap, so I say 2 star, because on 3 star its a buying frenzy

Professor Nutmeg said:
I reckon so. If you want to buy created players in a ML, they will have to have been created in the "Created Player" area, not in the League C area, UNLESS, you have entered that League C team into your ML.

Your Swiss example will only happen with your own team, i'm guessing. eg you have the option to stick any player of the correct nationality in your squad. Unless you go to edit mode and stick a Greek player 1 into the Greek national team, he shouldn't show up in those games.
Got it mate!

Professor Nutmeg said:
Harchester Utd are a fictional Premiership football team from Sky's "Dream Team" drama. I say drama, but it's probably more comedy. They play in Purple and they use a lot of real Chelsea games and colour in the kits :lol: You can so recognise the real players (Lampard etc), but then they cut to close ups of the actors.
Heard of the dream team, but i still don't get the "Danny FC - Harchester Utd?" lol

Anyways can you make badges? Like the way dragonskin does on PESFan?

Danny was the chap asking for a recommendation. He wanted a Prem team to play as.

Yes i can make badges, a roundabout way at the mo'. ie stick it in a PES5 editor/option file and then import it into 6.

Cheers chaps - I never liked signing a youth player and instantly knowing whether or not he was going to be a star.

I'm itching to try out an option file, but I guess it's better to wait for a complete version, rather than overwrite everything I've done once a newer version comes along. What seems to be the best one so far (just in case I can't control myself? ;))

A chap on PESFan says that clubs come in for your (Transfer listed) players much more often now, which sounds encouraging. I'm not sure what level of transfers he had it set at though. Anyone else noticed improvement?

I've set the thransfer frequency on the highest possibility because that way i hope that the COM finally will buy more regularly some of my players.

T Butcher fan said:
Cheers chaps - I never liked signing a youth player and instantly knowing whether or not he was going to be a star.

I'm itching to try out an option file, but I guess it's better to wait for a complete version, rather than overwrite everything I've done once a newer version comes along. What seems to be the best one so far (just in case I can't control myself? ;))

A chap on PESFan says that clubs come in for your (Transfer listed) players much more often now, which sounds encouraging. I'm not sure what level of transfers he had it set at though. Anyone else noticed improvement?

U could go with Cantona's OF (its on PesFan) Its has fully updated EPL, and 8 created Bundesliga Teams (wich is enough to start a ML) He will release a new file next weekend with all Bundesliga teams in it.

Professor Nutmeg said:
Danny was the chap asking for a recommendation. He wanted a Prem team to play as.
Who is this Danny geezer?

Professor Nutmeg said:
Yes i can make badges, a roundabout way at the mo'. ie stick it in a PES5 editor/option file and then import it into 6.
Will it look good on PES6.

Your using JeffT's option file right? Well you'll notice the badges look quality...will that be the same if you insert a badge you used for PES5 into PES6 (using the PESFan Editor)?

Big Boss said:
U could go with Cantona's OF (its on PesFan) Its has fully updated EPL, and 8 created Bundesliga Teams (wich is enough to start a ML) He will release a new file next weekend with all Bundesliga teams in it.
Is he using the FM2007 stats to create Bundeliga players or is he using WE10 database to insert some of the Bundesliga players in there, into PES6?

Lol, Danny was in the PES5 ML thread.

The badges do look good in Jeff T's file.

I imported a Boavista badge and it looks fine. It's at 128 colours.

SB, in Compulsion's News area, he's says about the PES6 editor "the only notable changes are a couple of new options for importing individual players"

Does he mean from PES5? That would be great.

Stringer Bell said:
Is he using the FM2007 stats to create Bundeliga players or is he using WE10 database to insert some of the Bundesliga players in there, into PES6?

I believe all the stats are from We10/Pes5, didnt see anything about FM2007 converter (that stuff is inaccurate anyways)

I am hoping to get a new version of the file out sometime in the next 2-3 weeks which will include:
Updated club team squads for all teams in the game including around 200 newly created players
Full Bundesliga (mainly imported from WE10)
CSKA Moscow, Shakhtar Donetsk and one other team(which I am still undecided on) created into the game.

Are there any of you dutch guys who could help me out with creating a few players because I have very little knowledge of them?:)

Thanks, most of the players I wanted are there except for 3 products of the Ajax youth system: Jeffrey Sarpong, Robert Schilder and Milano Koenders

It's all getting slightly confusing - my head hurts! #-o

I'll download the Compulsion editor (And work out how to convert from Xport to Max Drive), download a few option files and mix and match the best features of each, yes?

.......Please say yes! ;)

JeffT said:
I am hoping to get a new version of the file out sometime in the next 2-3 weeks which will include:
Updated club team squads for all teams in the game including around 200 newly created players
Full Bundesliga (mainly imported from WE10)
CSKA Moscow, Shakhtar Donetsk and one other team(which I am still undecided on) created into the game.

Are there any of you dutch guys who could help me out with creating a few players because I have very little knowledge of them?:)
Nice one! No need for me to create the Bundesliga anymore then. :)

Also denirobob site is down at the moment.

Another thing are you going to create teams over PES/WE United? Or are you going to save them for users to...use?

Professor Nutmeg said:
SB, in Compulsion's News area, he's says about the PES6 editor "the only notable changes are a couple of new options for importing individual players"

Does he mean from PES5? That would be great.
Not sure mate.

T Butcher fan said:
It's all getting slightly confusing - my head hurts! #-o

I'll download the Compulsion editor (And work out how to convert from Xport to Max Drive), download a few option files and mix and match the best features of each, yes?
It depends what you want from each option file.

If you like the badges you can insert them from one option file to the one your going to use. The same with players, thus meaning you can have a team thats in one option file to your own.

JeffT said:
Thanks, most of the players I wanted are there except for 3 products of the Ajax youth system: Jeffrey Sarpong, Robert Schilder and Milano Koenders

Alright nice :)

Ill post those 3 players in the Eredivisie Editing thread when ive got some time this week.

A shiny new thread :)

I like that you can turn the development curve off, I always felt that it was a bit cheap and never looked at it. I just hope that doing so does not affect the way they curve, if you see what I mean.

I haven't picked my team yet. I'm leaning towards somewhere in Spain at the moment I think, but no solid ideas. I know it won't be England or Italy, at least.

How many divisions are there, by the way? I heard a rumour there was going to be three, did that come to fruition?

Back
Top Bottom