The Master League adventures thread

Tough games lately for me,even though I've won most of them
Next up,Frosinone away a team that plays 3-5-2.
I switched from my usual 4-3-3 to a 4-4-2 with a AMF.
My plan was to let them have possession and counter attack,going long over their 5 mf and end up 3v3.
Did it work?
Yupp!
Couldn't believe how much I hurt those guys.
7-0!

Next game was a very hard 0-0 game Vs Sassuolo.
I played a good Def Vs them but having my reserves up front I couldn't punish them.
Good game though!

Next Roma away.
And this game was so tough in both ends,Roma's defense wouldn't be punished,and me playing the defensive game of the season left the game at 0-0 for 88 minutes before I got some space on a counter attack!
1-0 win and the game if the season for me.
Ps Calhanoglus screamer deserved better.

I'm in 2nd place after 24 games,5pts behind Juventus.
Hopefully I'm staying there or grab me a CL spot

Last edited:
After a really rough half season for The Ponk at Cruzeiro, with the owners threatening all sorts of things along the way, they gladly offered the oddly named Icelander an extension for the new year. Strangely enough, it paid off for them as the first thing Cruzeiro did in the new year was to win the Brazilian Cup. With Depay, Suarez and Thauvin up front it became a formidable side, and at the start of the season, things were on their way up, with team spirit at an all time high. With these three loaners all leaving in the mid year transfer window, one would have been forgiven to think that the team spirit would take a beating, but it didn't. Swift additions to the loaners club saw to it that the team kept on its scorching hot streak going.
20190226_135557.jpg
Now 9 points ahead with little over a third to go, the owners have said that all those sacking threats were maybe uncalled for. Somehow they haven't noticed that every player brought in (apart from the cheap Hallfreðsson) is on loan until the end of the season, so the team will spectacularly collapse by then. Hopefully they will be able to find comfort in a league trophy.

Edit: above is my cup winning team, here is my current one:
received_260621921522898.jpeg

Last edited:
After a really rough half season for The Ponk at Cruzeiro, with the owners threatening all sorts of things along the way, they gladly offered the oddly named Icelander an extension for the new year. Strangely enough, it paid off for them as the first thing Cruzeiro did in the new year was to win the Brazilian Cup. With Depay, Suarez and Thauvin up front it became a formidable side, and at the start of the season, things were on their way up, with team spirit at an all time high. With these three loaners all leaving in the mid year transfer window, one would have been forgiven to think that the team spirit would take a beating, but it didn't. Swift additions to the loaners club saw to it that the team kept on its scorching hot streak going.
View attachment 12445
Now 9 points ahead with little over a third to go, the owners have said that all those sacking threats were maybe uncalled for. Somehow they haven't noticed that every player brought in (apart from the cheap Hallfreðsson) is on loan until the end of the season, so the team will spectacularly collapse by then. Hopefully they will be able to find comfort in a league trophy.

Edit: above is my cup winning team, here is my current one:
View attachment 12447
Old baldy in for a loan transfer?
Good player,I always have tough games Vs him when playing my Serie A campaigns

If by old baldy you mean Emil Hallfreðsson he is literally the only player I have actually bought, the rest are on loan. I am absolutely exploiting how almost every world class player is ready to join a team on loan, even if percentage wise they don't seem interested.
I say almost every player, Messi has been immune to my bullshit so far.

If by old baldy you mean Emil Hallfreðsson he is literally the only player I have actually bought, the rest are on loan. I am absolutely exploiting how almost every world class player is ready to join a team on loan, even if percentage wise they don't seem interested.
I say almost every player, Messi has been immune to my bullshit so far.
Typically Messi!

It's always been tough as hell winning Serie A in ML
With two games to go I'm in first on 85 PTS, Juventus second on 84.
We both have 3 losses each and 6-7 draws.
Two games left,Genoa away and Lazio at home.
Knocked out in the semis of the cup,and last 32 in EL

Help me please!
I can not choose the evening time in the Champions League (master League), is there any way to fix it?
Thank you, and sorry for my bad english.

Help me please!
I can not choose the evening time in the Champions League (master League), is there any way to fix it?
Thank you, and sorry for my bad english.
It's no options for it (you can't change time)
Because all games are played at 19-21:00 iRL

A restart if my ML
First season with AC Milan,I had one with Atalanta prior to this one.

I have had great games so far,10 league games in,and I've had 4-5 clean sheets,a few wins in my EL,which I usually SIM.

Even though ive had a lot of clean sheets (which is a first for me in PES) they have been quite tough.
But I'm beating the bottom team as I should,and having hard fought games Vs better teams.

This season I'm in SS instead of TP,which suits me better,I think it plays more humanlike.

This game is Vs Chievo,and a few strange goals in this game,ended 5-1 me
I usually (never) win this big
what da F happend in that first scene!? :SHOCK: :LOL: what a cracker!!! :LMAO:
you are not playing with Matt10 line height fix, right!?

Went straight in,GK had my FW giving him the business to:)

Yes I do,and the line fix works very well
alright then! in that video, it looked a little wides spread to me! to much space for my liking. could be just this one scene!
when i upload my matches from last night, you can see how it looks over at my pitch. might be down to you not able to edit the opponent in ML and as i only play exibition matches and set up the opponent accordingly!

alright then! in that video, it looked a little wides spread to me! to much space for my liking. could be just this one scene!
when i upload my matches from last night, you can see how it looks over at my pitch. might be down to you not able to edit the opponent in ML and as i only play exibition matches and set up the opponent accordingly!
I think in that video (second season) I've already moved on from Atalanta,and started a 2nd season with Milan,and live update screwed my editing up,so come to think about it,it's only my team with line fix

Is the negotiation system broken? If a player refused your first offer it's done... the chances to sing with this player are 0 all the time forever?

This happens to me with a few players who originally scouts told me that there is a good chance of a deal, about 80%. After the negotiations failed with my first offer for some reason, these players have become impossible to sing... always the chances of a deal are zero, no matter how many transfer windows or how many seasons pass.

I started a new master league with Robur Siena in serie B using GAB2 gameplay mod on superstar level and I think I may have the best team I have ever started with

started off with only £3mill to spend and the team was terrible only 1 and as half stars so I signed some free transfers ROMAGNA, SVILAR and ARMERO to shore up the back four and got PELLEGRI and a young dutch player SCHOUTEN on loan that pretty much took up my whole budget

we won the opening game vs Spezia 2-0 I was surprised how good the team felt to control then came the second game vs Pescara a team that always caused me trouble in my previous ML so it would be a good test. Started off well but on the counter we down 1-0 I pressed for a goal and just before half time Romagna headed us level 1-1 before the break

ezgif-5-93c866c640ba.gif

not much happened in the second half until the 75th minute Armu burst into the box and cut it back for Pellegri to smash us ahead with his 2nd goal of the season 2-1

ezgif-5-2d5adf6248cf.gif

this made the AI extremely angry and I had to park the bus to hold on the ref decided to ignore the 3mins added on and decided 5 extra minutes suited him better I was cursing the screen as they bombarded the goal and then right at the death Svilar saved us with a point blank save after which the ref had seen enough and blew the whistle for our 2nd win in 2 games what a great start to the season

ezgif-5-09cbe2459456.gif

A quick off season video, no game play but hopefully some helpful tips in buying and selling players. Next video will start up the year 2 preseason.

Last edited:
Want to ask a question to the console users about Master league. Are the transfers the same as in the PC. Meaning will top teams sell top players to each other like its going out of fashion. Liverpool sell to City, City to Tottenham, Tottenham to Chelsea or is it more sensible. Also does anyone know a way around this. I've tried seeing which players will transfer, reload the ML and bid for those players but they just transfer other top ones. I can't think of any way to stop it and there are no tools on the PC to do it this year. I haven't played the game for a few months but really wanted to start a ML

Back
Top Bottom