The Master League adventures thread

Hey guys. i love the immersion gameplay of PES. And i wanna play ML really.
But the Transfer KI are shit on ML.

Give a Transfer Mod or Tool for more realistic Transfer on ML ?

That would be nice !

Gotta post it here since i haven't had luck in random questions thread...
I want to start new Master League, and I want it to be as realistic as possible.
So I will start with low budget team, on Superstar, 10min halfs, challenge transfer style.
I will not use my scout cause that will make transfers easy and I will not get Free agents.
But I don't want to get bored after 2-3 seasons, mainly because of regens.
So my question is ( and I read somewhere that someone did it via Cheat Engine ) could I edit regens names, stats and attributes?
I don't have the time to do it one by one, is there a tool that could randomize the ratings and possible edit Skill cards. ( Don't want 16 year old with 10 skills - it's so unrealistic )
Yes, I know I could just choose to ignore them, and not buy them, but others will and they will still be out there, and the point of Master League is to get the very best, and be the very best so I could not resist temptation.
Also, any other edits and suggestions that make Master League as good as it gets, is welcome! :))
P.S. If this question is already been asked or if there is a thread about ML edits, I'm sorry, I just cant seem to find it...:TUMBLE:

A quick question to you ML addicted, from a returning user who (shame, shame) hasn't touched PES for a while.

I virtually have every release you could think of: 2014 and previous releases for PC (but I'm not sure if I'd like traveling that back in time)... 2015 (both for PC and Xbox One), 2016 (both for PC and Xbox One), 2017 (both for PC and Xbox One)... Plus 2018 and 2019 for PC.

If I wanted to, say, start a new ML today, which game should I pick in your opinion?

EPL match 3 : (Moura 90+3) Spurs 1 - 1 Burnley {Vydra 63)

Shots 26 [21] : 5 [3]

Disappointed with the result. I was dominating but couldn't score - decided to change to false 9 and they scored straight after. Eriksen FK hit the bar. Took a tired Alli off. Moura on. Moura scored at 90+3.

Their GK Pope got MOTM.

TS at 79 so I think things will get better.

Unfortunately, those good tips on headers from corners a few weeks ago don't seem to work now.

[Post-match Son out injured til September.]

Has anyone triggered this event match?? It seems it is a match VS a World Selection team? I found about it only today, while it seems it is in ML since PES 2018. To be honest, i have barely won anything over 1-2 cups and maybe 1 domestic league in both games, the last two years and in CL/EL never gone over top16.

If anyone has played it, how it is been triggered? And when does it take place? Summer maybe?
PES 2019

PES 2018

Here is my latest "adventure" in PES 2019. We are close to end of May, i have kept down my notes and waiting for the Live Update to end, to start editing/fixing the rosters, to start a proper ML, at last after so many months.

So i started as always in PEU League, with PES United default roster, which is a mix-League since pes 2010 for me. TOP Player,Challenge mode, PA 1, basic shoot,pass through,10 minutes.
This year things more simple, the league contains 5 German clubs, Bayer, Bayern, Schalke, BvB and HSV, 7 greek clubs, the 4 in-game and 3 created by me, a half Turk half Greek Club and 3 fictional clubs around Europe. I always start like this. So.

Season 1 (2018-2019) : For some reason PES united plays in the PEU supercup hard-coded, but not in CL/EL, due to Bayern, BvB being higher in rating. I start the season winning the bloody ICC and the SuperCup, after this i am as always behind the big German clubs in 5th place, surpassing only HSV. I usually stay 2-3 seasons, but this time for some reason i decided to try a "brand-new" of this year's Leagues , so on January i moved to Grasshoppers FC in Swiss Super League. I did n't check the competition format, it was 10 teams, i thought it would have play-offs, which ti did not. It was 36 games, every one playing everyone 4 times per season. I was also 3rd and 20 points behind already since December and due to locked CL/EL qualifying spots , i could only play EL. So i decided to move again in summer of 2019.

Season 2 (2019-2020) : In second season, i agreed with Paris FC, a Ligue 2 team which finished 7th in the first season. In Ligue 2 only the first two are being promoted to the Ligue 1. I have won a 1st place in Ligue 2 in a previous save, and i remember the matches tempo was more fluid in Ligue 2 with only 2* and 2,5* teams. So i decided to keep the roster as original as possible. But as the budget is ultra sublime in this PES (2019) and for a reason, the matches in August were against the best teams of the Ligue, TOULOUSE and Dijon which were relegated from Division 1 and were already 3* . These two games had a frantic pace and i decided to make drastic changes. I bought some players with a team role to boost the TS and signed as much as of the best regens i had in my youth team, some 61~70 OPR at best, while in the same time, i sold pretty much everyone from the original roster, so i can have some money to move. I repeat the financial help you have this year in budget outside player sells, is desperately low. So building a 3* team, while the other two pre-Ligue 1 competitors gone to 3,5* and after raising the Team Spirit, i started making some good results. I was 2nd all winter and in the last match of 1st round i got 1st playing, taking the respective in-game "achievement , the GP the game gives you as a prize for different actions/achievements. So until March i was first with +7, after +10 and i started to SIM matches as long as i was in safe distance. The SIMs went really good, my team kept winning so i won the Ligue 2 (again) and the promotion. Near the season end in June, i decided that as soon as i would play French First Division next year, it would not hurt to play in an other 1st Division. So i requested to join Arsenal , who finished 9th in EPL, to start a "MAKE ARSENAL GREAT AGAIN" project .They rejected me last day of job offers, so i entered the 3rd season being pissed off.

Season 3 (2020-2021) : Starting the season pissed off, i decided to move on my other "well-known route" , from previous PES (2015-2016-2017). I requested Leeds United in EFL, they finished 7th last season. As i didn't intend to play with Paris FC in Ligue 1, although i love this club, i started SIMing again matches, until 31 December of 2020, so to change to Leeds United. I skipped also the ICC, where i was invited as Ligue 2 champion!!!! :FAIL:wtf!!!!!???? SIMING through winter, my team lost every match in League 1, making 2 draws and all other defeats. Leeds accepted my request, and in December when the time came to move, Paris fired me also, jumping from a 22% owner trust to 0% in one day! So January 2021, Bielsa had Leeds first in EFL, which made my mission half-baked :( I started in the same mentality to keep the roster as close as to original Leeds, but the starting TS with my formation was 25!!!!!!! The finances were also poor, almost every player was under negotiations for renew and the wage budget was 900K. So as an always PES-victim, i sold everybody and signed 2-3 entrusted players as loanies , from Grasshoppers and Paris FC, and picked the best of my regens, as far as the budget allowed me. I went 2nd in April, EFL has too many games, but in the final turn i finished 1st again, EFL win, promotion and a stupid invitation to ICC again!!!!!!! :P :(

Season 4 (2021-2022) : Starting in summer 2021, i won again the ICC against: Leipzig, Inter, Young Boys. My regens have gone from 65 to 70+, but i cannot sell anyone due to the rigid release clauses. The COM tends to offer my a little bit less than the damn clause!!!! EXAMPLE: I have G. Dos Santos regen, 76 OPR, value 6M and release clause 2M for 3 years contract. Every offers is around 1,9M for some reason. I am waiting 4 seasons the damn challenge mode to come and steal a player of mine, cause of release clause, but they do not. So the team is almost the same as last season. I am going to play my first Premier League games, next time. I want to see how my team will play VS the likes of Chelsea, Man City, Man united, Liverpool et.My main object since i was in Paris and proposed Arsenal, is to win my beloved Arsenal in both games during the season, as a revenge! :)

P.S.: Possibly after the LiveUpdate ends, i will fix the rosters, finish the Brasileirao rosters, do some future official transfers, like Pavard to Bayern etc and re-start a proper one ML. Until then i am going on my adventure on this one.

nice series, noticed your altered the formations by pulling back the players in the formation (except the defenders).
Do you find that it's working well and gives you better gameplay? I remember trying it out in PES18 for a little bit.
In general, I compress the formation as much as the game allows. I move the defensive line up and drop the midfield and attackers down. I do find it gives much better play in the midfield as players are more closely together and adds some more variety to the attacking AI.

At last after 5 seasons in my current save, and dozen others in previous 2 years saves, i achieved to have a player "stolen" by me in challenge mode from a COM team, due to release clause!!
The move was so PES-ish, i had Hamsik who had a teamrole and a 5 year contract.
The one day there was a story-message in the ML screen "Hamsik doesn't go anywhere "!!!
The other day i got a message that i have to shit down cause a team payed Hamsik's clause and i cannot deny.This was real cause the only option i could choose was accept.
So it is real finally! !!After two years, i saw how it works :) :P

At last after 5 seasons in my current save, and dozen others in previous 2 years saves, i achieved to have a player "stolen" by me in challenge mode from a COM team, due to release clause!!
The one day there was a story-message in the ML screen "Hamsik doesn't go anywhere "!!!
The other day i got a message that i have to shit down cause a team payed Hamsik's clause and i cannot deny.This was real cause the only option i could choose was accept.
That really is some sitty situation!! ;)

Good that it works,to bad you lost him though!
I restarted my 18 ML,saw that I had three saves,picked the wrong one,season one!
But I think I'll stick to it,played a CL qualification round Vs Nice with my Milan,it felt so good that I'm staying on that one.
Vanilla roster,no players sold or bought.
But being on 18 you'll always have a prediction on good players before they get really good,made an offer for Kluivert etc.
Might make a move on a few of my favourite players like Duvan and Papu Gomez

Has anyone triggered this event match?? It seems it is a match VS a World Selection team? I found about it only today, while it seems it is in ML since PES 2018. To be honest, i have barely won anything over 1-2 cups and maybe 1 domestic league in both games, the last two years and in CL/EL never gone over top16.

If anyone has played it, how it is been triggered? And when does it take place? Summer maybe?
PES 2019

PES 2018
yeah I've played it quite a lot, all you need to do is win the club world cup (which means winning one of the 3 major continental comps) The game takes place right at the end of each season around the time of the match against the retiring players and features the highest rated players by OVR from every other club but the one you are managing

yeah I've played it quite a lot, all you need to do is win the club world cup (which means winning one of the 3 major continental comps) The game takes place right at the end of each season around the time of the match against the retiring players and features the highest rated players by OVR from every other club but the one you are managing
Thank you very much. Really appreciate your info. I re-started my save after DLC, this will be a good run, i hope. To be honest i don't enjoy 2019 so much, but i have put many hours and effort editing the game and the agony of not winning any significant domestic league, neither succeeded to pass the first knock out stage of CL and EL, has made me stubborn.
I know the game will probably not reward me, but i will try for the best, searching for any fun during the trip. I hope in this save i will achieve to reach the FiFA Club World Cup final and play this special game, you explained! :)

Back
Top Bottom