The Master League adventures thread

Going on in UEFA Super League season, can't challenge much things in the league, more than 9th position. Only Domestic Cup is a realistic season objective now, we promoted to the Final.

First comes first, my League matches:

And in the meantime, 2 first matches of World Cup European qualifiers, in a group apaeted from:

GREECE (me)
GERMANY
SLOVAKIA
SCOTLAND

Finished the season 2024-2025. Unfortunatelly we did not win nothing. In league we finished in the midtable, we lost the Cup final. Starting the new season now, 2025-2026. The official season objective is finish over 8th position. The unofficial season objective is either win the double, or the cup or a position qualifing to CL or EL at least.

Inside spoiler the rest season matches.

End of season with Cup Final. Our only left viable objective.
We lost so the season concluded in a total disaster, no CL/EL qualification, no Cup.

Finally, conclusion of European Qualifiers for World Cup 2026. We did it, finished 2nd in a very crazy group, that was the group of madness as long as it lasted!!! Achieved qualification with 1W-5D record. 1st came Germany, who was 3rd before the last turn.

New season 2025-2026 gets in progress. We have already completelly failled hardly. From the point that the team was getting better and better, for unknown reasons we headed back to every match being random and inconsistent. A total disaster!!

I decided already to resign from the team before i got fired, by agreeing terms with Extremadura, which is last in Spanish Primera table.

A video of the Cup match against PAOK, hardly won but with enoigh KONAMi-drama, instead of a relaxed 1-0 , we needed to come back and win 3-2!! In the video are the highlights of the match and the current league table status.
Next "episode" will be the farewell and the arrival to Extremadura. I hope we will get an adventure like in Paris FC or Fortuna Sittard, cause my time in Arsenal CS in PEU League, was a very bad season!
Let's try to save the division by avoiding relegation for the club of Badajoz!! :)

I was thinking about around-the-globe ML once so basically you always have to move to a different team from different league after a full season maybe u could try that.

I will someday 🐑
exactly, it's what i do. only i select 2-3 clubs. usually start with milan or arsenal with the defaults, then move on to ajax after 5-6 seasons (rule is; I have to win something), and try to win everything and get #1 club ranking in the world with them. afterwards I'll go Milan or Arsenal (depending who I chose at the beginning) and try to win something there at the highest difficulty (if i'm still interested).

Coaching Arsenal Club Sportive went the worst possible way. A change was needed.
First comes first, an uninteresting match against AO Kavala and the GOODBYE to Arsenal CS.
The Project Invincible Arsenal 2.0 is disbanded.. :(
The new challenge in my carrer is to save Extremadura from relagating to Spanish Segunda.

Last edited:
So as of January 2026, we are starting the Mission impossible to save Extremadura UD from relegation to Laliga2..

First game was a real slap in our face

Btw this was called an offside... #fixVAR

Our first winning match against Levante

In the meantime, poor man's wonderkid was signed again as a loanie, in order to help me again.

And a 4-in-1 package. Matches VS : Almeria, Villareal, Celta Vigo, Espanyol.

We are now 18th in Laliga, -1 point from the next team inside the safety belt and -3 points below the 14th Deportivo Alaves.

It is needed match time until the TS hits 90+,when some balance in our gameplay can come. Until then some miracles will be need, although it is 11 matches until the season ends.

As i said, it will be very tough mission.

A quick catch up. We are now +5 points over the relegation zone. 4 matches left in LaLiga. We can only loose 1 match, or win 2 and draw 2. Improving as time lapses, with not enough time to be available and a very limited budget, still minus wage budget. So even if we save the Division, we must find some good loanes in order to build a capable roster for the next season. The irony is, it would be better if we would be relegated to Segunda and build a roster in the next year, for the future.

Since last post we did, a ML-ish draw against Real Sociedad, an Epic comeback against Valencia, an epic win against Real Madrid, a tard defeat against Atletico Madrid, a nerve-breaking defeat against Barcelona and a professional win against Rayo Vallecano.

In match against Atletico , they used even the Jedi Force in order to stop us, with moments like the video below.

So going on..

The ML draw against Sociedad

THE COMEBACK against Valencia

Winning Real Madrid

Lossing to Barcelona (Full Match)

Winning Rayo Vallecano

And here is a little help i need. While i was searching to create banners for Extremadura UD, i saw a connection their fans have with Dragon Ball, which is always a thumbs up by me! :) So i created a new 4th kit, having Dragon BAll Super and Dragon Ball Z as sponsors, acompanied by Dragon Ball Xenoverse 1 & 2 logos in sleeves.
My question is, is it better:

A) With Vegeta & Goku?
OR
B) Without 'em?

Attachments

• showcase.jpg
    showcase.jpg
    431.4 KB · Views: 24
  • showcase2.jpg
    showcase2.jpg
    373.1 KB · Views: 21
LaLiga conclusion. We saved the division in the last 3 turns. Basically since the match against Bilbao, we were far from the danger zone.

Now we will try to build a better roster, just only with loanies at the moment, no wage budget at all and 21M transfer budget.

World Cup 2026 started. I was not prepared properly for this tournament, did not do the proper scouting, not even called new player. Greece has some serious issues. Since Mitroglou was retired, we do not have a cynical Striker in the box.

The group stage is GREECE (me) - England - Morocco- USA .

First match highlights against England. We faced regens of Scholes, Lampard, Beckham. But the biggest was made by Harry Kane. It was mostly Greece VS Harry Kane.

Second match vs USA, highlights. Both teams are equal, but without a world class Striker, we were doomed to a goaless draw.

Although i had the intention to SIM the tournament, i must now play the last match against Morocco, cause is case we win and USA draws or looses to England, we promote to knock out stage as 2nd team.

Need help from the experts please this is my formation in all its glory however my fullbacks don't go past the oppositions half of their playing half with overlapping runs, forwards have heavy touches don't even make forward runs when i have the ball in the middle of the park sorry correction they start to make the run then stop all of a sudden when i pass the ball through the middle over the top down the line they just stop chasing. Every tackle is a foul when i do it but when the AI bundles me over the ref just waves play on not even touching the ball. The game frustrates me to no end and when i muster a run of 4 wins in a row then no matter who i play next is top tier team level when i play against them.

Anyway this is the watered down version of my post was fuming earlier on when things didn't pan out the way i wanted it. I Hope to hear from everyone soon

I don't know if you figured it out, but I'm pretty sure your Attack/Defence level is in the middle (you can check that during the game next to the player's name, it has 5 levels, bottom two are blue - defensive, middle one is grey, top two are red - attacking) so they are not as attacking as you want them to be. You need to watch out for that during games, make sure you change Attack/Defence level according to the situation in the game. Hope this helps.

Need help from the experts please this is my formation in all its glory however my fullbacks don't go past the oppositions half of their playing half with overlapping runs, forwards have heavy touches don't even make forward runs when i have the ball in the middle of the park sorry correction they start to make the run then stop all of a sudden when i pass the ball through the middle over the top down the line they just stop chasing. Every tackle is a foul when i do it but when the AI bundles me over the ref just waves play on not even touching the ball. The game frustrates me to no end and when i muster a run of 4 wins in a row then no matter who i play next is top tier team level when i play against them.

Anyway this is the watered down version of my post was fuming earlier on when things didn't pan out the way i wanted it. I Hope to hear from everyone soon
First of all, i think you have attacking area CENTER and not wide, so you main tactic option dictates that you don't need side men, SMFs,Sbs in attack.
Secondly what is the playstyle of your SBs? Are they attacking full backs? I have both attacking full backs and attacking area WIDE and they overlap, even forget to come back in defense many times.
Finally you can also move them off the ball, with L1+R stick towards the player you want to make the run.

For the rest you posted about AI boosting and frustation in the 5th winning streak game, this is just ML scripting/handicap/whatever you wanna call it. YOu can do many thing about it. You must play 100% with a video-game approach , tryhard, and forget you are Levante etc. Try to spam possesion and short passes as you were Prime Barcelona.

Catching up a little bit fast. The World Cup 2026 prooved finally to be longer than i expected.. :D :P

And now without spoilers. One of the most amazing games i have played in PES 2020. An amazing comeback..

The semi-final

And the big Final against Portugal
(full match)

And here is the World Cup 2026 final summary. All stats, top scorers, assist leaders, MVP player, etc.

Back
Top Bottom