The Mobile Phone thread

J

juventus11

3106613.jpg

The new Nokia
51509024.jpg

the new samsung.

If you know any other new cool mobile phones please let me know. :)

Re: Best mobile phone out there

I have just got myself a Nokia 7610 and think its the best phone I have ever owned. Seems we all have our own opinion

I have a Sagem MY-V-BLAHsomethingsomething...
I thought it was a bargain last Feb for 150 quid, then a couple of months later it started getting sold for 50-100, and can now be claimed for 50 quid anywhere. :x
Fucking shite, but it still has a camera which is "wack". 8)
I'd rather have my phone than that razor bollocks. You'd end up breaking the phone trying to hit the numbers. What for? A few extra games and some Internet access for a rip off amount a month? It looks like something a doctor would stick up your arse.

Ive got the new Samsung.

What do you lot think of the n-gage qd

The Razor is a nice looking phone but the menus are shite. I can't believe that Motorola go to such lengths to create a great looking phone but then have menu system that is useless.

My current phone is the siemens S65 its great

P900 is cool, its a mini PDA and a phone put together. My friend however has the XDA II which is also pretty cool but weighs a tonne. both of these phones are rather large but the features they both have balance the negatives out. btw XDA has a windows OS and a 1 mega pixel camera if you're interested

Id have to say its between the SE P910 and the Nokia 6630. PDA users would probably prefer the P910 but overall the 6630 is alot better value for money.

knh4 said:
Id have to say its between the SE P910 and the Nokia 6630. PDA users would probably prefer the P910 but overall the 6630 is alot better value for money.

Thats for sure.

Is the image quality as good as the picture indicates?

Noted said:
I got the Sony Ericsson k700i. Its a great phone.

se-k700i.jpg

No its not its dire. The battery life is shite, it keeps locking up. Its probably the worst phone I have had. Can't wait until I can upgrade back to a Nokia.

Has anyone seen the new Nokia its so nice.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I admit the battery life is a bit bad but its still a great phone. Whats wrong with it

wow it looks like a true winner! i love the setup inside, doubles as a keyboard and that wide screen ... brilliant! the res looks pretty good too from what i can see in the pics

Nokia Official Website

-fb

These have got to be the wickedest phones. Theyre unique and artsy. Theyve been out for a couple of months here in Italy, but are cool. Theyre also MP3 players.

img1.jpg

To me that 7280 aint a phone, there are no number buttons on it!!

Theres a total of 5 buttons including a touch wheel. The touch wheel is used to dial numbers, such a fecking cool toy!!!!

pic4.jpg

pic39.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom