The "New" Oasis Track!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CW

C Dub
Founding Member
6 October 2001
Liverpool
It took them 2 years to come up with that, what a bloody waste of time. It sounds exactly like Oasis when they started, some groups have the ability to move on and come up with a different sound but not these Mancunian monkeys

Haha nice attempt by unibrows to hunt for glory... 'Lyla' .... trying to name their song with a legendary song name by Eric Clapton - Layla.

Anyway, i heard it was leaked, where can i listen to it?

Milanista said:
Haha nice attempt by unibrows to hunt for glory... 'Lyla' .... trying to name their song with a legendary song name by Eric Clapton - Layla.

Anyway, i heard it was leaked, where can i listen to it?

Its getting played on the radio here now so must be on radio stations somewhere on the net

I have it if anyway is really after it - PM / MSN me..

I wasnt overly keen at first on it but its grown on me a lot and i can have a good old singsong when on the funny juice. Nice anthem feel to it, but the attempt at a chord / beat trick for the placement of "Lyyllaaa!!" takes some getting used to.

Roll on 30th May

oasis used to be fucking excellent. first two albums especially

Couldn't agree with you more DD.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was really disappointed with this. The video is crap too. I think I could have made this - in the garden shed. However, I do like their sound so will probably buy the album anyway, simply 'cos it will be the first in ages. Hope the rest of the album is better.

I agree that the song is very Oasis in its sound, but the same could be said for most groups these days. It's just for some reason Oasis get a real bashing about it, sometimes it's justified I might add. Not every group has to re-invent themselves after every album. It doesn't help when Liam has a very distinct voice so most things are bound to sound the same.

The songs "ok" in my book.

ReActor said:
The songs "ok" in my book.

I guess that expectation will always be there for Oasis albums. Let's face it tho, most bands burn out after two and if they continue, the quality often goes down.

oasis' first two albums were stunning, and will go down in history.

Absolutely DD, altho opinion is often split as to which one....mine is the first, altho She's Electric is great from the second album.

crayon said:
I was really disappointed with this. The video is crap too. I think I could have made this - in the garden shed. However, I do like their sound so will probably buy the album anyway, simply 'cos it will be the first in ages. Hope the rest of the album is better.

When you use the term "buy" you are eluding to the fact that you will download it off Albumgalaxy aren't you? I for one will never purchase a CD again after dicovering the art of piracy. Piracy rocks. :D

smango said:
When you use the term "buy" you are eluding to the fact that you will download it off Albumgalaxy aren't you? I for one will never purchase a CD again after dicovering the art of piracy. Piracy rocks. :D
Piracy does indeed "rock"...well, until you get caught anyway. Actually, I do buy ones I REALLY want. Others? Well... ;)

smango said:
When you use the term "buy" you are eluding to the fact that you will download it off Albumgalaxy aren't you? I for one will never purchase a CD again after dicovering the art of piracy. Piracy rocks.
icon_biggrin.gif

PiracyIsCommunism.jpg

smango said:
thats just wrong, seriously smango, what if you were building a car, and you designend this state of the art engine, that only your brain could have come up with.... And then you go and sell this engine and someone pirated your ideas off your pc and produced the same engine and now your engine is not so state of the art and anyone can have it for a cheap price...
piracy does not rock, it hurts the economies of the world, it is one of the reasons the music industry sucks right now and YOUR TO BLAME FOR BANDS PUTTING OUT SHIT LIKE THIS!!! ITS YOUR FAULT OASIS SUCKS!!!

csaunders said:
piracy does not rock, it hurts the economies of the world, it is one of the reasons the music industry sucks right now and YOUR TO BLAME FOR BANDS PUTTING OUT SHIT LIKE THIS!!! ITS YOUR FAULT OASIS SUCKS!!!

Shut the fuck up. you are a sad bastard. You dont even no who oasis are your an american. Are you going to cry because piracy does not rock, if it makes you feel any better i have plenty of it. Is the baseball not on?

Sheep said:
Shut the fuck up. you are a sad bastard. You dont even no who oasis are your an american. Are you going to cry because piracy does not rock, if it makes you feel any better i have plenty of it. Is the baseball not on?
you shut the fuck up, if it wasnt for america oasis would be shit, so go shove a baseball bat up your ass you little cocksucker, baseball is on bitch, nats vs braves and the nats are in first place!!!!! I got your IP too bitch, so look out......

Milanista said:
Haha, you sure know how to back up your points.... Pirate.

Funny how you make fun of Americans yet have an American sig.

I have an austin 3:16 sig were is the word america mentioned.

csaunders said:
you shut the fuck up, if it wasnt for america oasis would be shit, so go shove a baseball bat up your ass you little cocksucker, baseball is on bitch, nats vs braves and the nats are in first place!!!!! I got your IP too bitch, so look out......

Your balls, america have done nothing for oasis. I wouldnt have a second rat bat in my gaff, there might be a cricket bat around somewhere i could put that up my ass for you instead. I got your Ip too shit for brains.

The nats are in first place, so fuck .

Sheep said:
Your balls, america have done nothing for oasis. I wouldnt have a second rat bat in my gaff, there might be a cricket bat around somewhere i could put that up my ass for you instead. I got your Ip too shit for brains.

The nats are in first place, so fuck .
you ever hear of MTV you fucking ninny, WWE is "mainly" america, how fucking dumb are you, its vince mcmahon, not Blarney O'brien you dumb little shit..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom