The New Streets Album...

CW

C Dub
Founding Member
6 October 2001
Liverpool
... got my hands on a copy this morning and its absolute class from start to finish, my only problem is that its just under 40 minutes long.

Stand out track for me on first listen is "Cant con an Honest John"

No doubt it will change as I play it over and over

Anyone else likely to be pickin it up?

yeah "Cant con an Honest John" its a really god track,all songs are easly listernable,but to be honest i think war of the sexes is better,and pranging out both of them are mint tracks

so listening to the streets makes you a wigger?

Don't see how a band/group/artist made up of a white bloke can ever be considered wigga music?

I personally can't catergorise the streets into one type of genre of music.

But then of course, you could just be one of those very stubborn/arrogant or naive people that believes any music not containg guitars isnt actually music.

Anyway, i personally really like the album, haven't listened to it much, but on first impressions, it seems as good as the first two albums.

noise said:
so listening to the streets makes you a wigger?

Don't see how a band/group/artist made up of a white bloke can ever be considered wigga music?

I personally can't catergorise the streets into one type of genre of music.

But then of course, you could just be one of those very stubborn/arrogant or naive people that believes any music not containg guitars isnt actually music.

Anyway, i personally really like the album, haven't listened to it much, but on first impressions, it seems as good as the first two albums.

it was a joke :|

niggap6ib.jpg

i met mike skinner and lee-o at a club in bristol on thursday, absolute legends. No stuck up attitude happy to talk and take photos with everyone.

Mikes fookin tiny in real life!

Back
Top Bottom