• FYI@all new content creators. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our forum rules regarding Monetization! Modders breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice and their accounts banned as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: General Rules regarding Filesharing and Monetization By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this will result in disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention!

The Nonchalant look of Henry

scarface1999

League 2
6 August 2006
yes its like this i have a friend who use to make the exact look of henry.
you know when he looks over his shoulder whit creased eyes looking questioning on you whit a a great deal of nonchalans.:lmao:

i need a picture of him when he have this look, i searched trough google but i didnt find the picture i need even though its one of his most famous looks.

plz anyone have one?

ThomasGOAL

Retired Footballer
15 March 2003
France
Nonchalant style work well

72118402gf0.jpg

ThomasGOAL

Retired Footballer
15 March 2003
France
OPM said:
not only playing great football...envy! [-(
Eva Longoria is the girl friend of Tony Parker the French player of San Antonio Spurs (NBA) and Henry is just a friend ;)
Henry are with a English top model (strange English and top model, maybe a casting error :-k)

scarface1999

League 2
6 August 2006
nah its more like when he disagrees whit the ref like "come on ref...."
or in his case "venez sur l'arbitre..."

i know this was a wierd subject but thx all for trying

Top Bottom