The Nordic teams in pes5

B-Freak

Conference
1 August 2004
Hi I dont know if it has been confirmed yet about malmø,,FC Copenhagen and Rosenborg to be in pes5 but I Think that 1 of the teams are completely insane to put in the game and that team is FC Copenhagen because it should be Brondby instead...and this is not because that I am mad or anything but if you look at the two teams then Brondby would be the team that should be in the game.because they are the danish champions, they are the team that have reach the longest in the uefa cup the last 2-3 years, and they are number two in the danish league at the moment FCK is 3......

Am i Right or what??????

B-Freak said:
Hi I dont know if it has been confirmed yet about malmø,,FC Copenhagen and Rosenborg to be in pes5 but I Think that 1 of the teams are completely insane to put in the game and that team is FC Copenhagen because it should be Brondby instead...and this is not because that I am mad or anything but if you look at the two teams then Brondby would be the team that should be in the game.because they are the danish champions, they are the team that have reach the longest in the uefa cup the last 2-3 years, and they are number two in the danish league at the moment FCK is 3......

Am i Right or what??????

Based on the fact that Brøndby always has been doing much better in an international perspective I think they should get the spot. That being said I don't think any Nordic teams will be represented in the upcoming game - maybe Rosenborg, but I doubt it.

I think Brøndby should represented, but that's just my opinon...

AIK's stadium is in the game (the Rasunda Stadion) so this may explain their inclusion. Personally i would put in Brondby from Denmark, Rosenborg from Norway, and Helsinborg or Djurgaarden from Sweden.

I would like Vålerenga instead Rosenborg!
Rosenborg are 6 point from relegate in Norwegian Premier League this year!
Vålerenga are 4 point behind 1. place!

The reason why these clubs are in is because they were very co-operative with Konami Nordic, who was a majort part in getting these teams into the game. Some clubs, didnt want to be a part of the game. In the case of these teams that are int he game, the guys at Djurgården are huge fans and are going to help Konami market the game.

Now as a Finnish person, I can tell you the reason why there is no finnish club teams in there...we were supposed to have either Haka or HJK in there, but Konamni Japan flat out said that there are no finnish club teams in the top 200 (might have been 300) rankings, so they wont be in the game. Until next year that is.

Celtic are 99.99999999% confirmed as liscensed. Most magazines have pretty much confirmed they are!

Thanks god for that... wonder why they aren't in WE9 though, especially since the cover star plays for them. :p

I've always hated all those fake names for Celtic.

What's happened to Rosenborg this season? For as long as I can remember, they seemed to be one team in Europe guaranteed to win their domestic league every season. Last season Valarenga pushed them hard, and now this season, bottom half of table!

It's like they were playing on 3 stars for the past 10 years and this season, they pushed it up to 6 stars and are finding it too tough. Maybe there are too many cpu cheats in the Norwegian league?

It would appear that more than 3 scandanavian teams are liscensed. Official PS2 magazine confirmed that Copenhagen, Rosenberg and Malmo FF were all liscensed. The more the merrier.

Djurgården is in the game. At their official site www.dif.se , it's a banner with PES on it! And some guy mailed Djurgården and they said that they will be in the game. :D

Back
Top Bottom